• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I really only know them from Kingdom Hearts because I have never played the FF game they're in and I doubt I ever will tbh.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022

Why am I even awake this early on a Saturday?
;o;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My internal clock still likes to wake me up pretty early. I like to rebel and go back to sleep when it does so.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022

I wish I could just go back to sleep. Once I'm up that's it. :/

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years

@Broken - I swear you're omitting them on purpose. They're a pretty defining feature of Tifa.

That, and you're posting Advent Children pics, and that movie isn't very well liked (and nowadays, not all too well known).

Macho chan! ^^

Spoiler:

Hmm,i actually don't care much..if i like something then why must i hide it cuz people don't??? this is called living life my way! u.u

Konnichwa DLTMS0 :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

What do you want to be called. Arrow? Because typing out Broken_Arrow every time is a lot of effort imo.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I see PC hasn't died yet. This is wonderful news.

Hi. Been not on PC as much because of vidya games/movies/not caring about the internet aside from Instant Messenger programs as much. How's everyone? :U

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years

What do you want to be called. Arrow? Because typing out Broken_Arrow every time is a lot of effort imo.

Hiii,Peachy san...yup Arrow...Broken makes me seem like weak,hopeless and emo..while i'm not

loads of people called me Broken and many times i said no broken please..but what can i say...red eye policy brings the best of people lol

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hiii Niinii~ I've been doing pretty well today!

Well it's understandable. Broken is the first part of your username. I'm sure that's why a lot of people call me Binary if they're not calling me Peaches or Tara. Although I prefer the two latter ones I'm okay with all three due to that.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years

Hiii Niinii~ I've been doing pretty well today!

Well it's understandable. Broken is the first part of your username. I'm sure that's why a lot of people call me Binary if they're not calling me Peaches or Tara. Although I prefer the two latter ones I'm okay with all three due to that.

Lol :3 *waves*

waving_anime_girl.gif

Yeah..the name Broken Arrow has a meaning better than been called broken....it's horrible >.<

Tara is your real name?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Uh ... the Hi was to Stand Alone. :x Figured that was pretty obvious considering the content of his post and the content of yours and I normally don't quote so.

Not that anyone would really know the meaning you're speaking of unless you told them.

Yes.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years

Uh ... the Hi was to Stand Alone. :x Figured that was pretty obvious considering the content of his post and the content of yours and I normally don't quote so.

Not that anyone would really know the meaning you're speaking of unless you told them.

Yes.
Spoiler:

tumblr_mgjlhxAqJZ1rs2yzgo1_500.gif

well..it happens to me irl but i never thought it would happen at the internet..then again,i'm that Broken lol

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
120 waving to someone who actually waves to someone behind....that was embarrassing ..what's wrong today!! lol

Anyway..Nice name there,Tara

now excuse me thread...

tumblr_m6o6uyqWq71rqzu2ko1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back