• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I could make one. Though I completed my collection, I could help anybody that needs Modern pattern. (Implying anybody needs Modern)

Anyways I'm now breeding for a shiny Klefki. I'll probably give up before I reach 5 boxes or something, though.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I have a full box of Ditto's from the safari. A few with 3 flawless Ivs. Most of their natures suck though, so if my other Pokemon hasn't got the right nature I have to waste time breeding for it. :(

In other news I hatched a Tyrunt that has 31/xx/31/xx/31/31 - now to breed him with Ditto that has 31 in attack. :)))

Just realized that I want him to have Dragon Dance and Ice Fang though, ugh, now I have to go catch a Gyarados and train it. The things I do for good Pokemon.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Oh I wanna share!

I really am not that good at breeding for really good IVs, but I am breeding just so I can get good IVs in the absolutely necessary stats (I'm lazy)

I started with these

004.png
147.png
650.png

And now I have these

006.png
pokeball.png

Charizard (Male) lvl 50
Holding Charizardite Y
Blaze | Modest
x/x/x/31/x/31
4HP/252SpAtk/252Spd
Fire Blast
Solarbeam
Focus Blast
Roost

149.png
luxuryball.png

Dragonite (Male) lvl 64
Holding Weakness Policy
Multiscale | Jolly
31/31/x/31/31/31
4HP/252Atk/252Spd
Dragon Dance
Dragon Claw
Fire Punch
Roost

652.png
pokeball.png

Chesnaught (Female) lvl 60
Holding Lum Berry
Bulletproof | Adamant
x/31/x/x/x/31
252Atk/4SpDef/252Spd
Swords Dance
Stone Edge
Wood Hammer
Hammer Arm

I am especially proud of the Dragonite, even though I screwed up on the IVs and gave a perfect SpAtk, but it's in a cool Luxury Ball (yay)!

I may have messed up Chesnaughts EVs as well, but these are just Battle Maison Pokes I want to mess around with

Next up is a Prankster Volbeat and Sniper Drapion (gimmicky but fun!)

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
Mac, go look on NB. I got Ulti to give me his (and ironically now I have 3, hnng). Him being a TO and all, figured he'll respond to a PM, even if he didn't wanna add but yay.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
Where do you guys put up your FCs? I wanna add everyone, too. :) It's nice to see old friends (I hope we still are) here again.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Musica:

Here's a Google Document anyone can edit in their information for Friend Safari purposes.

I hatched a 5IV Inkay and Goomy yesterday. I really want to breed Chespin, but I don't have ideal female Chespin.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
If anyone is adding me please vm or pm me so I know to add you back!

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I hatched myself an adamant sniper skorupi, with 31 IVs in Attack and Speed!

That's good for me, so I'm gonna train it now :D

Perriechu

Years
696.png
pokeball.png

Tyrunt ♂
Jolly | Strong Jaw | 31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31
Tail Whip / Tackle

YEEEEEEEEEEES!!!! Only took around 15 eggs too. :))))

Chespin is next.

Perriechu

Years
The elemental fangs would look sexy on that^ tyrunt. ;)
congrats btw.

I was gonna breed Dragon Dance + Ice Fang onto it but that would require me catching a Gyarados and training it to level 44. And since this one is Male it would mean doing a lot of breeding and Tyrunt takes forever to hatch so nop.

Thank. ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Years
Welcome :)

Yea, I wish I hadn't learned a new move in place of dragon dance on my elemental tyrunt.

Can the move re-learner reteach egg moves then gen? I had heard a rumor that was a new feature.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
Welcome :)

Yea, I wish I hadn't learned a new move in place of dragon dance on my elemental tyrunt.

Can the move re-learner reteach egg moves then gen? I had heard a rumor that was a new feature.

Yes, Pokemon can relearn egg moves.

Perriechu

Years
Congrats sweetie!! :))

Say hi to...

650.png
pokeball.png

OT: Adrian | ID: 29681
Chespin ♀
Adamant | Overgrow | 31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31
Tackle / Growl / Rollout​

Only took me around 5 eggs, but that was because I got really lucky and hatched a Chespin with 3 flawless IVs rather than 2 so it cut down the time.

What should I do next? I'm doing Kalos Pokemon at the moment, though. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back