• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free resource thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
hey PC here's my resource Galore which i will keep adding to all things here are public. please u can request me on tiles and gym badges you can even ask me to make small graphics for you so go ahead.

*Tiles*
firststep.png

*pokemon sprites*
Random.png

sugifishy.png

*gym badges*
flower.png

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
heres a second story version of the tile. gonna try and make houses in some other style and pallete now
firststepsecondfloor.png

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
@davidthefeat:

i knw i suck at spriting but you cant be good at all things thts why i opened this thread so tht by helping people i can also get my skills up.

though can you ellaborate exactly wht you dont like. the pokemon,the tile, or the badge and why

mr. ck

कुछ मीठा हो जाये
Years
The house is ok~~ But it could be better.

The first Pokemon isn't even shaded correctly. The design isn't Pokemon-ish. Look at an official Pokemon and this.
Another thing, the eyes of the first Pokemon are both the same size, almost exact. When you're looking at someone from an angle, that can't be possible.

The second Pokemon is also shaded horribly. Apart from that, I don't even know what it is.

The gym badge is far too symmetrical, and not shaded properly again...

EDIT: The attached pics show the *various* sources of light used in shading O.o
And the second Pokemon looks even more horrible without the blue background...
Don't let my language demoralize you, you can do better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back