• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Locoroco's Black market For all your pokemon needs

snake1111123

begginer ev trainer
Years
hey its me again ill trade u my entei for your groudon i realy need it so i can get rayquayza after i beat red wich is going to be quick with that arceus and if you dont want that pokemon then jst look through my shop awesome noob trade corner wich is on the 1st or 2nd page of the trade forum.

locoroco

Ginga Densetsu Weed ANIME PWNS
Years
First BUMPSS!!! Lots of new normal pokemon

And second well anything like a serviper or something maybe a legendary like hg kyogre make an offer im listening

The Risen Demon

¿I can has chezburgr?
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2011
I transferred the Zangoose, so we can trade whenever.

Last edited:

n64benowitz177

Is The Man In The Mirror.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
I asked about the Embedded Tower Groundon earlier but you never responded. What exactly are you looking for as compensation for it?

locoroco

Years
i have a seviper, want a certain nature or something?

Thk you so much Dude for the serviper

*white list*

I asked about the Embedded Tower Groundon earlier but you never responded. What exactly are you looking for as compensation for it?

i did reply to you well check my wants list if not make an offer im all ears do you have the hg kyogre that would be top priority but anything in my wants list if you anything thats in there ill give you groudon for it

locoroco

Years
BUMPs!!!!!
Added a new whitelist member and a pokerus combee so if ya need an active pokerus pokemon this is your chance 8D

The Risen Demon

¿I can has chezburgr?
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2011
Thanks a lot for the Raikou! Sorry i didn't talk. My mic doesn't work at all for some reason.

locoroco

Years
First MEGA BUMP!!!
Updated my wants list and new service CLONING POKEMON!!

Thanks a lot for the Raikou! Sorry i didn't talk. My mic doesn't work at all for some reason.

No worries i ussually dont talk through the microphone since many ppl ask me to trade with voice chat off XD.

Back