• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] ☆ A Tale of Heroes (M)[OOC]

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
@YS: You are accepted.

@EB: Looking good so far!

Okay, so I'm looking through everyone's SU, and there's one thing that strikes me...a lot of people's weapons are slightly op. However, I don't think it's gonna matter much so I guess I'll let it slide, because you won't get to use those weapons until later. Speaking of which, I think now would be a good time to post some details about the first post (it will become much more clear when the IC thread is up):

1) Your first post probably won't be very long (it's up to you really). The characters are currently on their way to the Prison via carriage owned by the prison. Everyone will be in the carriage, sitting and handcuffed.
2) You won't be able to use magic yet, as it is assumed most of your mana is depleted.
3) You have been stripped of your weapons.

That's pretty much it for it now. If I can think of anything else, then I'll post it.

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Hey, is there still room to join? Because this sounds incredibly interesting!

EDIT: After reading through the actual OC thread and not just reading the intro post like a derp, I have realized that no, there are not any slots available. If one opens give me a message though!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
Excellent! A magnificent group of roleplayers, all of which I've had the pleasure of writing with before! I look forward to this roleplay!

Lacoste- I'm eager to see how Kallet gets along with Gerard xD
Yeah, Gerard may be slightly mean towards Kallet… Then again, I can totally see them going in a bar and beating the heck out of whoever decides to up and call them freaks
xD

Okay, so I'm looking through everyone's SU, and there's one thing that strikes me...a lot of people's weapons are slightly op.
:S

Is my kris OP? Honestly, I feel like you should just point out the OP ones, it's not like we won't be able to upgrade later on in the RP, and I personally don't mind being reduced to 'plain, just normal steel' weapons…

You know?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
@lacoste: No, you're good. But like I said, it doesn't really matter, because our weapons will have been taken away anyways, and they'll be replaced with regular weapons in the meantime.

@YellowGardevoir: Yeah, Sorry, I'll let you know if spots do open up though!

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Alright. That sounds quite reasonable. Would it be possible for Kallet to get normal swords and dual wield them?

At first, Kallet's going to not trust everyone, and might even go so far as to point out a flaw or two. After a while, however, he will eventually warm up to everyone. But he still won't talk first.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Yeah, Kallet can get two regular swords. I'll let you guys know when you can get them.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Asilsa is definitely a leader what would you recommend for her? Another Rapier? or something else.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Another Rapier sounds fine(a simple one).

Gosh, Sorry everyone, I'm really seemingly making this more complicated than it has to be.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
No need to apologize Jeg! You're doing your best so far and it's great!

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I have to agree on that one, Gretis! You're doing great! We're just an impatient bunch of rapscallions xD

So what do we have in terms of people? Feel free to correct me, by the way. These are simple descriptions of the characters I've come up with.
1. A hero who likes to take chances
2. A solitary albino with a passion for music
3. A rebellious, hopeless romantic with something to protect
4. A rude brawler with a die-hard attitude
5. A ninja, pretty straight up
6. A fallen knight with the makings of a king
7. A farm girl with a massive sword and an attention span issue
8. (Spoiler alert!) A manly man of manly manocity

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Hmmm I wouldn't call Asilsa a vixen. More like she's a rebellious, hopeless romantic

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Nadia and Asilsa are both sexy :P

Thank you, she appreciates the compliment ;]

I can't wait to see Nadia's personality. Hopefully Asilsa will get along well with her.

Neither can I, I have yet to place all her traits together but she should be done by tomorrow mornin'~

Reading Nadia's spells makes me want to add int he experience thing too, just so it'll be clear lol.

I made people want to do stuff, I feel important :D

@Jegretis. Nah, don't worry, I like complicated stuff. Plus, I will have Nadia being derpy with her sword 99% of the time in order to compensate any opness from her part :3

@hereto. That sounds about correct in the character department, yes~

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
I wouldn't say he's a 'chronic' gambler lol. Makes it seem like he's addicted. More like play until you win type.

Back