• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] ☆ A Tale of Heroes (M)[OOC]

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Made another quick post. Sorry if it's going too fast, I just wanna make sure we get to the prison.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Ayeee I really liked the premise of the RP before XD and i'm glad to see it back :3 it looks like there's one last spot left and if it's alright can i join?

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Oh crap, I forgot to end SUs.

Actually Apollo, I was supposed to cut-off SUs at seven, but can I put you on the spot for accepted reserves or something? So when we do get to a good point in the RP, I can let you know and you can just jump in. Reason being, simply don't want to overwork myself in trying to manage too many players.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Made the post. Finally in the prison, so I guess it's time for some character interaction and some dungeon exploring. This part shouldn't be too long anyways, as I think this is where it died last time?

Anyways, we are all together instead of split up now. The cuffs are off, but magic is still 'locked'. Other than that, feel free to introduce yourself and whatnot.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Hooray, they're all finally paying the prize of doing whatever they did that pissed of Diaz! :D
I dunno about y'all, but I'm excited.

Jegretis, sir. I have an inquiry you must reply to.
Since introductions are to take place now, will we just post back and forth with everyone replying to whatever everyone else does, or can we do joint posts in which two or more (maybe even all) characters stablished proper human interactions, namely talking with each other?

I can roll with or without them, I just thought it would be easier to have a few joint posts rather than a bunch of multiple interactions all occurring at the same time that clutter multiple pages. And again, it's just something I was pondering about? :3

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Never really thought about that...I had assumed it would just be standard back and forth, but I think joint posts would be better. I'm not sure how a joint post with everyone would work out, but I guess we could go with separate joint posts such as two or three or more characters (like you suggested) established connections and then proceed from there.

✎ BlueFoxCreations

Developing Pokémon Alibi
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 26, 2017
Yeah, but I don't know about you guys, but the thread isn't getting any replies, and I have a feeling it may die if someone does not post....

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
I have little time to post this morning, but I'll wake up Gaston later tonight when I get home from work.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Sorry, been a little busy helping my grandmother with some things around her house

✎ BlueFoxCreations

Developing Pokémon Alibi
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 26, 2017
Hmmm... Just wondering if I should do a second post to get Gaston and Catalia acquainted. Should I?

✎ BlueFoxCreations

Developing Pokémon Alibi
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 26, 2017
Reading over Gaston history, and realising a mage of the same skill or higher can cure him... Hmmm... Catalia can touch the soul of others and heal them depending on how bad the wound is and how much magic she has in her supply.... Maybe when they escape...

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Hmm, sorry for my lack of posting as of late. Would anyone like to interact with Nadia? :3

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Just made a small post. I guess Nadia can go ahead and join in on the convo? Once everyone wakes up we'll head out.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
So are we going to be a party of four for the time being? I thought we had at least two others in the game. Should we wait for them to catch up to us, too?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Yeah we should just wait for them to catch up. I don't think it would be a good idea to just leave them there lol.

EDIT: That's enough posting from me I think (unless someone directly talks to Artus), I'm gonna give the others a chance to catch up lol.

Back