• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pbr event poke

Years
who told you this? if this was real serebii would have told us already and they just made a event for darkrai do yu think that in the next few days they would plan shaymin?

magpie

Rocket Vigilante
Years
Yeah...no offense but you're going to need MAJOR proof for this one...

Since the preview for the 11th movie already has an image of Regigigas in a flower field, there's more proof for Shaymin being released then.

Plus the ACTUAL Darkrai event hasn't even happened in Japan...just a giveaway.

I'm not wasting my time hoping this is true but we'll wait for proof ^_^

Cross

Banned
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 5, 2008
Did someone say Shaymin at Gamestop?
Cause, I think someone said Shaymin at Gamestop.
Who said Shaymin at gamestop?
Was it you, Bloo?

I seriously doubt it, cause Nintendo hasn't said one thing of it. How can Gamestop, a buyer of Video game products, know of a Shaymin giveaway before Nintendo's official website?

magpie

Rocket Vigilante
Years
ok whatever

look

belive what you want

No, hey, it's all good, we can rationally discuss this. It's just that SOOO many people have in fact called their local GameStop and been told the 'gift' is a bookmark.

There are many instances of this occuring and only one of your claim. I want to believe you, innocent till proven guilty, but it's just highly unlikely.

Years
okay

idk about any other gamestops around

i just know what i heard from one

and im stickin to that okay

and chibaymega12 you should be the absolut last one to say anybody told anybody after what happened yesterday

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
Years
oh shove it up your butt bloo, j/k, you need to stop acting like a know it all though

about your last post, why would only one be doing that

Back