• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokemon Adventures; The Evil Within Sinnoh

Status
Not open for further replies.

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
Years
Pokemon Adventures; The Evil Within Sinnoh (SU CLOSED)
PLOT
Greetings, welcome to the world of Pokemon. In the world of Pokemon, it is a huge world with many exotic creatures, people who are known as Pokemon Trainers who use them for command, or even as pets.

Now, you are going to become a Pokemon Trainer, after receiving your Pokemon, you will have them as a valuable partner, as well as you'll meet several comrades as friends. Just like you, your Pokemon will be quite unique, which makes you special. While traveling your homeland known as Sinnoh, you are trying to collect the badges of the cities in the region; you are trying to becoming a Pokemon Master.

As a resident of a town known as Twinleaf Town, you finally wanted to fulfill your dream to start on a Pokemon journey, as you head off to the laboratory, you receive your Pokemon and your tools to become a great trainer.

One of your jobs as a Pokemon Trainer will be to catch wild Pokemon, as you train them to become powerful battlers. You can decide which moves they learn through TMs and HMs as well as if they will evolve or not. It's all up to you.

All is not well in the world of Pokemon, because there is an evil syndicate in Herion. They are known as Team Galactic, and they won't stop at anything in order to rule the world. They'll stop at nothing to take down their enemies, including you if you get in their way.

There are several items and balls in order to catch Pokemon to become on your side. Your final goal is to defeat the eight gym leader around Sinnoh in order to compete in the Elite Four so you can become the Pokemon Champion. Be careful though, they will use their full power in order to beat you.

There will be many challenges and many people who get in your way. Will you work with your fellow Pokemon trainers, or against them? Only time will tell. The choices are all up to you as you build your team and try to become the best Pokemon trainer of all time. Remember, this is as if you owned these Pokemon, let's get onto the rules!

RULES
  • Sorry, I won't let you to be able to catch Legendaries in this RPG; it just takes the fun out of the game.
  • I want you become your character, become your personality and make this RPG a lot more fun
  • I want you be active, it's a very important part of an RPG, if you are going away for a while, PM me, so I know why you aren't posting, if you don't I'll have to kick you because I won't know why you weren't posting. It'll be too late after that.
  • I want you have FUN, I don't see the point of role-playing if your not even having fun. You'll be kicked out if you don't, sorry that's how it's going to work.
The Character Sheet
Character Name: What is your Character's name
Birth Date: What day was your character born
Appearance: What does your character look like
Personality: What is your person's personality; this is how your person acts
History: What is the history of your character, it has to be at least a paragraph
Preferred Started: Which Pokemon would you like

Pokemon (10 Trainers Only)
Bug: Kricketot, Burmy, Wurmple, Combee, Yamna, Scyther
Grass: Turtwig, Budew, Cherubi (Taken), Tangela, Carnivine, Tropius
Fire: Chimchar, Ponyta, Magby, Houndour
Water: Piplup, Magikarp, Buizel, Feebas (Taken), Psyduck, Shellos, Goldeen, Marill, Remoraid, Finneon
Electric: Shinx, (Taken) Pichu, Elekid, Magnemite, Pachirisu
Rock: Geodude (Taken), Onix, Cranidos, Sheildon, Bonsly, Nosepass
Ground: Gible, Wooper, Hippopotas, Gligar, Rhyhorn
Normal: Bidoof, Buneary, Eevee (Taken), Munchlax, Togepi, Aipom, Glameow, Happiny, Cleffa, Lickitung, Porygon
Flying: Starly (Taken), Murkrow, Chatot, Hoothoot, Wingull, Mantyke, Swablu
Fighting: Machop, Heracross, Meditate, Riolu
Poison: Zubat, Stunky, Skorupi, Croguank, Tentacool
Psychic: Mime Jr. (Taken by Kev XY), Abra, Ralts, Chingling, Bronzor, Girafarig
Ice: Snover, Sneasel, Swinub (Taken), Snorunt
Ghost: Misdreavus, Gastly (Reserved), Drifloon, Spiritomb, Duskull
ONE WILD CARD (Taken)

Gameplay
The RPG will start when everyone has been accepted; I can't start when people are still trying to apply.

I won't play in this RPG; I'm the Game Master of this RPG. I'll run certain NPCs, for example, I'll be Prof. Rowan, and other special NPCs. I'll also set up the areas where you'll explore.

The only things the players can control are their own characters and that character's Pokemon. Please do not try to 'God Mod' and control other people's characters or Pokemon, or wild Pokemon either, only when you're trying to capture them. Basically, you can fight the wild Pokemon, but I will be the one who decides if you catch it or not and how powerful it is depending on the quality of your post.

Anybody can post, but only after I grade your post, no order what so ever. After mostly everyone made most of their posts, I'll move on to the next area. You'll need a trainer card as well to RPG. Any other questions can be answered by reading the rules, although you should've read them before even bothering to RPG. Good luck to all of you.

Current Members
Larvitar: Pikalover10 (Taken)
Eevee: Rubii Naruto (Taken)
Shinx: Pikataro (Taken)
Feebas: Neiko Star (Taken)
Gastly: Candy Christina (Taken)
Cherubi: ` R A I N __ xx (Taken)
Starly: Mira (Taken)
Geodude: alipeewee (Taken)
Mime Jr.: Kev XY (Taken)

Sinnoh Map
evilSinnohmap.png

Chapter One: The Start of a New Trainer
Twinleaf Town: In Progress
Lake Verity: In Progress
Route 201: Not Posted

Chapter 2: Preapring to Travel
Sandgem Town: Not Posted
Route 202: Not Posted
Jubilife City: Not Posted

Last edited:

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
Years
OOC: I told you I would ;)

Character Name: Leonard 'Leo' Farrell
Birth Date: 5th August
Appearance: Leo is a rather fearsome looking person - he has dark red hair which is short around the sides with a large fringe. As a result, his face is almost always invisible. When you can see them, his eyes are a piercing icy blue and are often described as cold-looking. Leo adds to this scary image with his slightly Gothic attire - he normally wear mainly black and has a lip ring which he think makes him look "badass". When it comes to size, Leo is slightly taller and skinnier than average for his age, but not enough to make him stand out in a crowd. It is, however, enough for him to loom threateningly over people whenever he wants to. Which is quite often.
Personality: Leo is something of a loner, yet he does have friends. However, he prefers to have a small group of close friends and then shut everyone else out, much to their annoyance. Leo also has a rather strange sense of humour which some would call "witty" and others would call "childish". His jokes can also seem rather insulting to others, though it will be him that gets angry when the other person "can't take the joke". Leo can also be extremely lazy.
History: Leo is an only child and as such, his mother often spoils him. Leo's father is more of the opinion that he needs to "man up" and has been encouraging his journey, as he hopes that it will make a man out of a boy. Leo has also been excited about his journey and has talked about little else for the last year. He has spent much of his time studying complex battle strategies employed by the Elite Four, as well as watching the Pokemon at the laboratory and in the wild, so as to understand how they behave better. As a result, Leo has recently been becoming more and more secluded. A few times, his mother has found him lying asleep on the sofa with a video of an especially important match playing on the television.
Preferred Starter: Poochyena (wildcard)

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
Years
alipeewee: I'm so sorry D= but Wild Card was already reserved by Pikalover10. Sorry, but I'll update the list to make a wider selection D=

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
And can I reserve Feebas please? Now that I'm finally fully active again, I wanna be in a Pokemon RP, and the two I'm already in have been inactive lately...>_<

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
Years
Mira: I'm sorry Mira, but one person can only have one type, and water was taken D=, however somewhere in the roleplay, you can capture Piplup around Eterna, or somewhere :D

Candy Christina: I didn't forget you, anyways Gastly is yours :]

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
Years
Mira: Sure, you've taken flying for Starly!
alipeewee: Sure, Geoddue is yours

OOC: I'm expanding the roleplay now up to 9 peoples xD;; We now currently have 8, one more lucky person will be in Sinnoh! :D

Swift!

The Swiftiest
Years
Character Name: Isaac Larns
Birth Date: April 4th, 1993

Appearance: Standing at 6'1, Isaac is a slightly scrawny teenage boy. His short, feathered, light brown hair sits calmly atop his head, not moving even in the harshest winds... his light blue eyes glow brightly and compliment his light skin. Isaac's usual attire consists of a short sleeved white t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans. On his feet he wears old black sneakers with tattered white laces over white ankle socks. Poor vision means he must wear glasses, which a small and rimless.

During colder weather Isaac has been seen wearing his usual clothing with a few changes and additions. He adds a thick, black, zip-up hoody with a plain white emblem in the top corner and he gains a white beanie that has a light blue Poke Ball marking to the side of it.

Formal occasions are something Isaac dreads, he hates being separated from his natural look and old clothing. His normal attire is replaced by a black tuxedo which consists of a thick black jacket worn over a white button-up shirt and black dress pants, he keeps his old black sneakers just to show that there are things about him no-one can change.

Personality: Most people would describe Isaac as a bit odd and those people would be right. Isaac doesn't like acting like everyone else and is always a bit solemn, he enjoys reading, writing and taking long walks. Although, he is also one of the nicest people you'd ever meet.

Isaac is very smart and knows the answer to nearly every question, but even if he doesn't know... he'll accept that and try to learn from others.

What makes Isaac a lot different to all the other adolescent teenage boys out there is the fact that he doesn't spend his time chasing girls. He'd much rather just be himself and let the girls come to him, which doesn't happen all that much seeing as how nerdy he is.

When it comes to Pokemon, Isaac is the number one person to come to for all your Pokemon facts. He enjoys hanging out with his Pokemon and treats them more as friends then as pets. Isaac loves a good battle, but will only partake in one if his Pokemon want to... he doesn't like to make his friends do things they don't want to.

History: Isaac was born in Hearthome City, where he lived for most of his life with his mother and older brother, Jamie. As a young boy, Isaac enjoyed exploring his surroundings and often wandered off towards Solaceon Town... he'd never get lost though, Isaac was much too smart for that to happen.

Isaac's curiosity would usually get him into trouble and cause him to get hurt or badly injured. Jamie loved his little brother too much to see him in pain, he would always help Isaac whenever he got hurt.

Isaac's mother wasn't like all the other mothers in Hearthome City, she was a bit of an outcast and often spent her time alone... either getting knitting or watching contests on TV. Isaac and Jamie tried not to worry too much about it and would usually just take care of themselves.

Once Jamie was finally old enough he decided to go on his Pokemon Journey, which meant leaving Isaac with their incapable mother. Jamie didn't want his younger brother to get hurt anymore, so he made a few calls and got their uncle to take care of Isaac while their mother got the help she needed.

So, Jamie left to go on his Pokemon Journey and Isaac moved to Twinleaf Town to live with his uncle. He spent the rest of his young life there and finally got the care he needed and deserved.

Preffered Starter: Mime Jr. (Male)

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
OK, I'm most likely gonna finish this. If I don't, I'll leave a note at the bottom.

Character Name: Gale Sapphire Hana
Nicknames: Saph, Cobalt, Sapphire
Birth Date: December 16, 1993
Appearance: In a nutshell, Gale is average-size in waist, but has a D-cup, which men often stare at. She is roughly 5'6" in height, which is taller than most girls her age. Gale has silky straight golden blonde hair that ends at roughly her chest, and sapphire blue eyes that may pierce through the skin of some. She has no flaws in her skin, except maybe the occasional scratch or two.

As for attire, Gale tends to wear the same thing no matter what the temperature is. She wears a white t-shirt with sleeves that end at the elbow. She has green camo capris that end roughly an inch above the feet. She wears black school-girl like slip-ons, with short white socks to cover her feet. Gale will occasionally wear a white kitty eared cap, and a white kitty tail to go with it.

As for cold weather, Gale can withstand temperatures from 33º F to 69º F. When it gets below that, though, she puts on a sapphire blue scarf with a wave-like pattern design. She also puts on a sapphire blue faux fur coat, whereas the faux fur is a beautiful pearl white. Gale will then put on black hiking socks to keep her feet warm.
Personality: Gale can be defined as shy and quiet overall. She can be stubborn, but only when someone asks her to do something that goes against her wishes. She is a great tactician, and is able to determine a person's strategy by watching them in battle or by looking up their data on a small device that seems to be a cross between a PDA and a laptop. She can also determine a wild Pokemon's patterns in terms of attack and defense, and can devise when it is right to attack. Finally, Gale may be a bit scatterbrained, causing her to screw up on some things, and she may space out, causing her to miss bits of information or get kidnapped and whatnot.
History: Gale, being an orphan, has really been a nomadic. She hasn't exactly traveled far, but she's still traveled back and forth between areas from time to time. She has seen things other people might have not seen, or views invisible to the naked eye. She grew up in a rough orphanage before then, which may be how she got to develop such abilities. Gale also has some fighting experience, as she had to ward off the bullies in the orphanage somehow. When she got too powerful, though, the people kicked her out, calling her a "terror". Gale could never forget that, and it still hurts today.
Preferred Started: Female Shinx, nicknamed "Hikari Topaz" or "Hikari" for short, and will natures matter?

Mira

restless spirit
Years
Character Name: Mira Hazel

Birth Date: July 15

Appearance: Mira has longer hair that is dyed in a salt-and-pepper fashion (light blonde on the top and dark on the bottom), and she usually keeps it down her back. Her eyes are a deep blue that have flecks of silver, gold and green. She is 5 foot 8 inches tall and built sturdily. She wears a white top with a thick pale blue stripe cutting through it, a black denim skort (skirt with shorts underneath), and tall silver boots. When it is cold, Mira adds a pair of black leggings, a rainbow-colored scarf, a white hat, black gloves without fingers and a white puffy jacket. For formal occasions, Mira wears a floor-length flowy blue dress and arm-length black gloves (what people don't know is that she wears the same boots as always underneath her dress, nor that she has her skort and green camisole underneath).

Personality: Mira has a short temper and enjoys the company of Pokemon more that other people. She is brilliant at developing battling tactics on the spot, but can't start a decent conversation. She is known to pick physical fights as well as verbal ones with others... as well as challenging anyone who gets on her bad side to a slaughter of a battle. Mira would rather read or train her Pokemon than hang out with friends or pursue a boy. She always says that she doesn't need a boyfriend, but...
(Mira also is good at creating potions out of different berries on account of her mother's occupation)

History: Mira doesn't have a very good home life. Her father is a professor and is always away from home, while her mother is so clingy that she can barely step outside of her house for some air. Mira's mother owns a berry potion shop and has taught Mira the trade as well in hopes that her daughter would take over for her. Which she wouldn't. When Mira said that she was going on a Pokemon journey, her mother did everything she could to get her to stay. But obviously Mira left anyway.

Preferred Started: Starly

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
Years
Pikataro: That's a nicely rounded SU! ACCEPTED BTW, I just use natures for the Pokemon gaming use, so it doesn't count :P

Mira: That's a nice decent SU, ACCEPTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back