• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: FireRed hack: Pokémon Zephyr!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023

2njgil4.jpg

Yes, yes, yes.

--------------------------

2uxxs9g.png

Name: Pokémon Zephyr
ROM base: Pokémon Fire Red [BPRE]
Creator: All: Twilite Darkrai - Music: Tony
Language: English

1dzo8w.png

♫ New Region: Kaze. Explore a whole new region, with a lot of places home of different Pokémon!
♫ New Story. Meet new characters, and a lot of new quests that you will have to do.
♫ Custom GFX. Most of town will have their own buildings and/or any other thing that will distinct each town from other.
♫ Custom Music. Some old music have been wonderful remixed and some other new tunes will be heard in this game.

2ztej4x.png

You're a boy/girl that lives on Mosswood Town. Your Grandpa worked on a famous Laboratory that is in Granit Town. One day, happens something unexpected, your neighbour and your grandpa have a Pokémon for you.
NOTE: Story still in development.

de427o.png

2r2b47n.png
14474h4.png

NOTE: Mapping or events may change in real gameplay.

33vhowh.png

Zeikku: Tiles
Zel: Palettes
KikeScott: OWs
Project Platinum: Sprites
Marnic:OWs

2w7pyd0.png

None, sorry.​

Last edited:

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Woohoo...Zephyr's Back and as great as ever...Nice blocked off cave...All I Can Think of is...Good Luck...Oh and...Who Made that blocked cave tile???

EDIT:Sweet...First Post...XD

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2014
I thought esmas was helping whit this. Oh well. It looks really good. I can't wait to see more screens or videos. Good Luck

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
I thought esmas was helping whit this. Oh well. It looks really good. I can't wait to see more screens or videos. Good Luck
I am helping with it. I just haven't done anything so far for the game, and he didn't want to add my name into the game if he never asked me to be on the team (since this is a whole new restarted ROM). Also, Erick's Pokémon Zephyr is not at all related with my Zephyr. The only thing they've got in common is Darkrai being the main Pokémon, and that factor should unravel in the storyline for Erick's Zephyr soon enough.

Anyway, you really caught me off guard by posting this thread, Erick! I really like the simple four screenshots, which all give a small taste of how good the game will be once you release more to the public. The fourth screenshot is the most interesting and leaves me curious. The only thing I've never agreed with is the palette of the grass; they just look too murky and swamp-like. But it's nothing big, really.

snap12

Billie Jean is not my lover
Years
the story is cliched, but the screenies look great! good luck with this

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Glad to see the hack back, Erick! :D
I'll be looking forward to the new and improved Zephyr!

Good luck~

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
I am happy that Zephyr is returned ^^
to the moment the hack seems enough good..
but as you have already told me you..
you are still to the beginning..
then..
good luck with the develpment of the Story ;)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Smashing tiles,and story,this is pretty good,keep it up,what else there is to say?Good luck maybe?Have a nice day?Have a wonderful year? xD

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
Haven't worked on it lately, I need inspiration. Oh, well...
Anyway look:
Spoiler:

:t158: :t159: :t160:

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Really nice maps, Erick! You have an interesting style.
I can't wait to see which events will be in those maps. Good luck. :D

And I'm curious about all those blurred maps...

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Please refrain from posting in month old thread. Also, CS can you not reply to spam? Just report it please.

Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back