• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon outcasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
The basis of this RP is simple enough, all the characters are outcasts from society, with unique abilities that have made people fear them. Unique abilities, such as being able to guide the wheather, or sense the future, or talk to pokemon.

For the plot, we'll see where we take ourselves.

As for the form:

Name:
Character theme: (If any)
Appearance:
Personality/history: (optional)
Special ability:

One last thing I'd like to add, I reserve the right to boot anyone from this RP if they don't have the skill needed to be a part in this type of RP.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
Name: David
Character theme: My Way- Limp Bizkit
Appearance: In his normal self he wears Blue jeans and a red shirt. He has red hair, blue eyes.
Personality/history: David has hot temper, but is generally a nice guy. he likes to be funny, and hates it when people boss him around.
Special ability: He can alter his DNA to become part Pokemon, like a Pokemorph. The only flaw in his that he can only change once every 3 days.

Last edited:

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
Name: Kristen
Character theme: (If any)
Appearance: She has back length brown hair, brown eyes, and is fairly short. She wears a white t-shirt and pink shorts.
Personality/history: She is fairly outgoing and she is rather nice. Though she can be a but submissive.
Special ability: Has power over the weather.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Name: Robert
Character theme: http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/planetdreamcast/sonic/music/virtualsonic/08_metal_sonic.mp3
Appearance: A black leather greatcoat, as well as faded jeans and a grey T-shirt. He has dark brown hair, and hazel eyes that change from green to brown.
Personality/history: Optional it is! XD
Special ability: Can sense things slightly ahead of time, and can sense things in other places at the same time. He also knows how to write curses.

OOC: 3 people is enough to start, more cna always join. Just introduce your characters.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
It was a warm sunny day, and I decided to take a stroll along Slateport Beach. Although I lived in Johto, i had my ways of getting around. Out of nowhere a beach ball hit me in the head.
"Watch where you throw that thing!!!" I yelled at the players, then continued along.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
I sat on the Slateport beach. I looked at my newly created sand castle. I grinned to myself at having made a nice sand castle for once. My Espeon stared at the sand castle in curiosity.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"no, you see, this is important." I said, showing him a thin strip of paper, with what looked like chineese written on it. "Do you see this?" I asked, bending down and picking up a bucket of water...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"Well, I'm sorry for the inconveniance." I said, picking up the bucket and sticking the piece of paper on it, and threw it at the boy. Then, I threw down the bucket, forgetting the curse tag, and ran off at top speed, before she realized what happened, just like my vision...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
I felt the water first, but the then bucket flew into my face, and I fell over. "Why that little!!!" I yelled, but the voice that came out was not my own! I examined my body, it had changed as well. I screamed so loud you could hear it on the other side of the city.
"Why that little!!!" I shouted, "I'm going to hunt him down and find out what he did to me!" I quickly focused my energy, and a thin black tail with a lightning bolt at the end sprouted from my backside, alone with to orange ears on my forehead, I had fused with Raichu DNA. I picked up the bucket and quickly filled it with salt water, then used Quick Attack to catch up to him.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Without even pausing, I sat down, and began writing on another sheet of paper the same size and shape, not even taking the time to see what I looked like now. "I have to be more careful with the tags." I said to myself, though the person could deafinitely hear me.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
Name: Paige
Charicter theme: ??? um no!
Apperence: two long pony tails (down to her ankles) dark brown hair (people say it is black) jeans (baggy) t shirt (black with pokeball on it) sneakers back pack finger less gloves (black)
Personality: who knows it varies
Power: can turn invisable and vines (she sprots vines) levitate all of the powers she has almost no control of

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"I was supposed to curse you!" I said, not noticing the pitch of my voice,scooping up some water into a small cup, and sticking the tag on it, as I threw the now-hot water at her. "Hot water will reverse the effect until next time." I said, no reason I wouldn't be allowed to explain it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back