• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soul Hackers {Now Recruiting}

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Acecaldwell: Thanks for fixing the 1 Fakemon and adding a Backsprite. I'll post the Banner on the First Post so it's there.

Jornoboy: I actually like the Blond for both Hero and Heroine so does that sound good to you guys? I'll try to make OW's for them soon. Anyways, I still want to get your opinion on if we should add more elements to the Story I have created so far? I sent you a PM with the Story I have created. Once we get the story worked out then I can start scripting. Sounds good guys, hopefully be Scripting within the next few days or so.

Edit: We are hacking Firered.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Acecaldwell: That Fakemon looks pretty good, just needs a Green Background like mine and It'll fit in with the rest lol. Good job. And yes if you could try to make a Hero/Heroine OW from what Jornoboy said that would be most appreciated. Quote(I think the hero and heroine both should be blonde, the girl with long a bit curly hair and the boy a little bit rough, spiky hair. Just a normal head and body and as clothing Im thinking of blue jeans for the boy and a black shirt with an orange jacket without sleeves (idk how to say in english). Maybe a headband for the girl and white trousers and orange/yellow coloured blouse or something.)

Jornoboy: If you could start thinking of the story for the next City/Cities..it would be good to get ahead while we can so that way I can keep Mapping and Scripting. You already read the beginning of my Story so far, so if we could just keep it around the same plot it'll all work out. I don't have too many specifics just so long as the story flows together nicely. When you have the story kinda sketched out for the next city/cities...just send me a PM with it and I'll read it over. I'm sure it'll be fine. Thanks man.

Lunacrest

has ninja'd: 2600
Years
Skills: Spriting, Testing
Proof of work:
Female%20Hero%20-%20Keira_zpsd34303fb.png

Female%20Hero%20-%20Alexa_zps74131b83.png

Fearfet.png

Past experience: Previous teams that were a long time ago that I don't remember the name of
Email: [email protected]
Contact information: Above

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Skills: Spriting, Testing
Proof of work:
Female%20Hero%20-%20Keira_zpsd34303fb.png

Female%20Hero%20-%20Alexa_zps74131b83.png

Fearfet.png

Past experience: Previous teams that were a long time ago that I don't remember the name of
Email: [email protected]
Contact information: Above

Alright Lunacrest, your in. I'll need your Spriting expertise. Could you whip up like 5 random Trainer Sprites for the game? It would be most appreciated. I'm looking to have completely custom Trainer's in Pokemon Vira. Thanks.

Edit: Finished Route 501...what do you guys think?
route501.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
Hi you all, I wrote a possible script for the dialogue with the man, explaining the whole history of the Maria region. I want your feedback of it. The dots means or the name or the legendary, or the name of the evil organization:

Dialog: Man: ''wh... wh... who are you'', ''Did they leave?'' PLAYER: ''I think they left, but who are these people?'' Man: ''The only thing that I heard is that they call themselves team ....... and that they depart to yann town where they'll continue their evil plans'' PLAYER: ''What are they and what do they do''. MAN: ''They are the most evil organization in the whole Maria region and their mission is to bring the legendary pokemon called ..... back to life'' PLAYER ''.....? , bringing back to life? This is all going a bit too fast for me'' Man: "Let me tell you a story'' ''A long time ago, 100ths of years before you were born, this was nothing but an island in the sea, and everyone was peaceful towards each other. When explorers found out that the mysterious pokemon of time called ..... was living in the legend mountain, what once was called the Zimrock, an evil organization sailed towards the Maria region and try to catch the legendary pokemon and get full control of the world. The legendary pokemon had put himself into an eternal sleep'' ''Do you understand everything until now?'' PLAYER has the choise to answer yes or no, no means he will tell the story again, and yes means that he has to continue'' Man: ''alright, then I'll continue'' ''At the moment the evil organization entered the Maria region they began to take over cities and caves for some reasons. The rumor says that team ..... uses one of the caves to build a machine to bring the sleeping pokemon back to life, but no one ever managed to discover in what cave they operate.'' ''Wait so is that why my mom is taken hostage? I knew that she was great with computers but is she the key towards creating the machine which will take ..... out of his eternal sleep?'' ''So the hostage that they brought was your mom ..... I feel sorry'' PLAYER: ''Hey, you could not have stopped them'' ''Let's see this as a whole new adventure. I will become a hero if I stop team .....'' MAN: I wouldn't underestimate them if I were you. There's little chance of succeeding for you but I wish you all the luck on your journey'' PLAYER: ''Thank you for helping me''

Alright Lunacrest, your in. I'll need your Spriting expertise. Could you whip up like 5 random Trainer Sprites for the game? It would be most appreciated. I'm looking to have completely custom Trainer's in Pokemon Vira. Thanks.

Edit: Finished Route 501...what do you guys think?
route501.png

Nice map. If you ever need help with mapping just tell me Bolens.

I already wrote the part from getting out of the house untile finishing the first gym in yan town. Please give your feedback (and also feedback on the first part which I already post earlier)

As you go out of the house there's a pokemon running towards you and a guy chasing him. The pokemon stops in front of you and the guy is able to catch him. GUY: ''Thanks for stopping him. He tried to run away but it seems like pokemon are attracted to you in some way. My name is Roy and I'm a beginning pokemon trainer'' PLAYER: ''Nice to meet you, I'm a pokemon trainer too'' GUY: ''I saw you just got out of that scary mansion. I wouldn't have enough courage to enter it'' PLAYER: ''Well I didn't have much choise.'' GUY: ''Anyway, if you get in more scary and dark places then I think you could use this.'' PLAYER obtained HM? Flash. GUY: ''This is used to lighten up the place you're currently in. You can teach this move to one of your pokemon'' PLAYER: ''Thanks man'' GUY: ''I better get going, if I ever want to become world's best pokemon trainer'' Player: ''Good luck on your journey, I hope to see you again''. GUY walks away and PLAYER is able to move again. Further are 4 NPCs walking around the city telling you random dialogues. The city has a pokecenter and a pokemart, 1 normal house and the mansion.
Now you're able to get to route 502. The route has 3 trainers again. TRAINER 1: ''Hey you, You're a pokemon trainer right? Wanna battle?'' You'll have to face a lvl3 wurmple and a lvl4 fakemon (bug-type). TRAINER 2: ''Try to be faster than my pokemon, rookie'' You'll have to fight a lvl5 fast fakemon. TRAINER 3: ''My pokemon is the cutest pokemon in the world'' You'll have to fight a lvl5 buneary.
After crossing route 502 you get into Yan town. The first thing that happens is that you see some team darkness grunts walking by, and as they passed PLAYER automatically follows them. They stop in front of a 3 layered building. GRUNT 1: ''Hey, did you hear that?'' GRUNT 2: ''Heard what?'' PLAYER hides behind a tree. GRUNT 1: ''Never mind" TEAM DARKNESS GRUNTS enter the building with the 2 grunts that were guarding the door. One grunt dropped something and PLAYER walks towards it and picked it up. PLAYER talks when reading: ''Creating machine...bringing back to life...take over world.'' While reading Roy walks by. ROY: ''Oh hi......'' PLAYER: ''(tells his name because Roy forgot)'' Roy: ''Oh right, good to see you again. I want to show you something.'' (waiting a while while Roy shows his badge.) PLAYER: ''Wow, what is it?'' Roy: ''It's a pokemon badge. The Maria region has 8 pokemon gyms. Each gym has a pokemon leader and if you beat the leader you will obtain a badge. After you beat all 8 leaders you can battle the elite four.'' PLAYER: ''The elite four?'' Roy: ''The elite four are 4 of the 5 best trainers in the region. After you beat them you can challenge the last trainer in the pokemon league called Zack (name can change)'' PLAYER: ''That's interesting'' ROY: ''Follow me, so I'll show you where the 1st gym is'' Together walking to the gym. ROY: ''This is where I've got my first badge. I hope you've got good grass or thunder pokemon because the leader has only water pokemon.'' PLAYER: ''Thanks for telling me'' ROY: ''That's it for now, I'll hope to see you again'' PLAYER: ''Bye''. Roy walks away. PLAYER is now free to do what he/she wants either go to the pokecenter or pokemart, visit the pokegym or talk to various NPCs.

Last edited:

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Ok just tell me, and when I do the scripts do I just send them to you? Or what do I do?

Yeah, just send me the Scripts in PM and I'll insert them and what not. Sounds like a good plan.

Hi you all, I wrote a possible script for the dialogue with the man, explaining the whole history of the Maria region. I want your feedback of it. The dots means or the name or the legendary, or the name of the evil organization:

Dialog: Man: ''wh... wh... who are you'', ''Did they leave?'' PLAYER: ''I think they left, but who are these people?'' Man: ''The only thing that I heard is that they call themselves team ....... and that they depart to yann town where they'll continue their evil plans'' PLAYER: ''What are they and what do they do''. MAN: ''They are the most evil organization in the whole Maria region and their mission is to bring the legendary pokemon called ..... back to life'' PLAYER ''.....? , bringing back to life? This is all going a bit too fast for me'' Man: "Let me tell you a story'' ''A long time ago, 100ths of years before you were born, this was nothing but an island in the sea, and everyone was peaceful towards each other. When explorers found out that the mysterious pokemon of time called ..... was living in the legend mountain, what once was called the Zimrock, an evil organization sailed towards the Maria region and try to catch the legendary pokemon and get full control of the world. The legendary pokemon had put himself into an eternal sleep'' ''Do you understand everything until now?'' PLAYER has the choise to answer yes or no, no means he will tell the story again, and yes means that he has to continue'' Man: ''alright, then I'll continue'' ''At the moment the evil organization entered the Maria region they began to take over cities and caves for some reasons. The rumor says that team ..... uses one of the caves to build a machine to bring the sleeping pokemon back to life, but no one ever managed to discover in what cave they operate.'' ''Wait so is that why my mom is taken hostage? I knew that she was great with computers but is she the key towards creating the machine which will take ..... out of his eternal sleep?'' ''So the hostage that they brought was your mom ..... I feel sorry'' PLAYER: ''Hey, you could not have stopped them'' ''Let's see this as a whole new adventure. I will become a hero if I stop team .....'' MAN: I wouldn't underestimate them if I were you. There's little chance of succeeding for you but I wish you all the luck on your journey'' PLAYER: ''Thank you for helping me''

Nice map. If you ever need help with mapping just tell me Bolens.

I already wrote the part from getting out of the house untile finishing the first gym in yan town. Please give your feedback (and also feedback on the first part which I already post earlier)

As you go out of the house there's a pokemon running towards you and a guy chasing him. The pokemon stops in front of you and the guy is able to catch him. GUY: ''Thanks for stopping him. He tried to run away but it seems like pokemon are attracted to you in some way. My name is Roy and I'm a beginning pokemon trainer'' PLAYER: ''Nice to meet you, I'm a pokemon trainer too'' GUY: ''I saw you just got out of that scary mansion. I wouldn't have enough courage to enter it'' PLAYER: ''Well I didn't have much choise.'' GUY: ''Anyway, if you get in more scary and dark places then I think you could use this.'' PLAYER obtained HM? Flash. GUY: ''This is used to lighten up the place you're currently in. You can teach this move to one of your pokemon'' PLAYER: ''Thanks man'' GUY: ''I better get going, if I ever want to become world's best pokemon trainer'' Player: ''Good luck on your journey, I hope to see you again''. GUY walks away and PLAYER is able to move again. Further are 4 NPCs walking around the city telling you random dialogues. The city has a pokecenter and a pokemart, 1 normal house and the mansion.
Now you're able to get to route 502. The route has 3 trainers again. TRAINER 1: ''Hey you, You're a pokemon trainer right? Wanna battle?'' You'll have to face a lvl3 wurmple and a lvl4 fakemon (bug-type). TRAINER 2: ''Try to be faster than my pokemon, rookie'' You'll have to fight a lvl5 fast fakemon. TRAINER 3: ''My pokemon is the cutest pokemon in the world'' You'll have to fight a lvl5 buneary.
After crossing route 502 you get into Yan town. The first thing that happens is that you see some team darkness grunts walking by, and as they passed PLAYER automatically follows them. They stop in front of a 3 layered building. GRUNT 1: ''Hey, did you hear that?'' GRUNT 2: ''Heard what?'' PLAYER hides behind a tree. GRUNT 1: ''Never mind" TEAM DARKNESS GRUNTS enter the building with the 2 grunts that were guarding the door. One grunt dropped something and PLAYER walks towards it and picked it up. PLAYER talks when reading: ''Creating machine...bringing back to life...take over world.'' While reading Roy walks by. ROY: ''Oh hi......'' PLAYER: ''(tells his name because Roy forgot)'' Roy: ''Oh right, good to see you again. I want to show you something.'' (waiting a while while Roy shows his badge.) PLAYER: ''Wow, what is it?'' Roy: ''It's a pokemon badge. The Maria region has 8 pokemon gyms. Each gym has a pokemon leader and if you beat the leader you will obtain a badge. After you beat all 8 leaders you can battle the elite four.'' PLAYER: ''The elite four?'' Roy: ''The elite four are 4 of the 5 best trainers in the region. After you beat them you can challenge the last trainer in the pokemon league called Zack (name can change)'' PLAYER: ''That's interesting'' ROY: ''Follow me, so I'll show you where the 1st gym is'' Together walking to the gym. ROY: ''This is where I've got my first badge. I hope you've got good grass or thunder pokemon because the leader has only water pokemon.'' PLAYER: ''Thanks for telling me'' ROY: ''That's it for now, I'll hope to see you again'' PLAYER: ''Bye''. Roy walks away. PLAYER is now free to do what he/she wants either go to the pokecenter or pokemart, visit the pokegym or talk to various NPCs.

Wow, very impressive. That's a great storyline so far!. Anyways, I wont be of much help today because I'm seeing my girlfriend later so thanks everyone for helping. I'll possibly be on a little later or something, just to maybe help with info and such. Start Scripting tomorrow for sure.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
Yeah, just send me the Scripts in PM and I'll insert them and what not. Sounds like a good plan.

Wow, very impressive. That's a great storyline so far!. Anyways, I wont be of much help today because I'm seeing my girlfriend later so thanks everyone for helping. I'll possibly be on a little later or something, just to maybe help with info and such. Start Scripting tomorrow for sure.
Thanks man. Do I have to continue thinking of the storyline or help you with mapping maybe?

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Thanks man. Do I have to continue thinking of the storyline or help you with mapping maybe?

Well Storyline would be preferred as I haven't finished Inserting Tiles for the 2nd City. Once those are in you can map that City...Cinza City..sound good?

Acecaldwell01

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2019
Welcome to new members! Hey bolens, I tried making the ow's but failed miserably. I have made many sprites and have edited 6 of your custom poke fakes and I am still working. On the other hand as my other position as mapper. I have made a simple route. This route must be put at the top of a city because that's where it begins. Also on the other hand as my position as a scripter, do I need to do anything? And I have a suggestion. Lunacrest, I can make pretty good Pokemon sprites, but suck terribly at trainer sprites. Could you take the trainer job? P.s. all new members send me a friend request. Go soul hackers. By the ways am working on a new userbar besides the one I have already made for us. And can you send the ips with the tiles because without that my route is useless.

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
I wrote the part inside the 1st gym. Tell me what ou think of it

You'll have to battle 2 trainers and the boss. TRAINER 1: ''Before you battle (name gym leader) you'll have to prove you're worth it.'' Trainer 1 has a lvl 6 fakemon (water-type) and a lvl 6 wooper. TRAINER 2: ''I'll teach you a lesson'' Trainer 2 has a lvl 8 shellder. BOSS: ''Welcome to the Yan City gym. My name is Todd and I'm your first struggle on your way to succession. You won't win this game for sure'' Boss has a lvl 8 fakemon (the same as trainer 1) a lvl 10 Wooper and a lvl 11 Shellder. After you beat him. Boss: ''No that's impossible. How can a starter trainer like you beat me. Well I think you deserved this. PLAYER obtained the bubble badge. I have something special for you too. PLAYER obtained TM3 Water Pulse. Boss: ''Water pulse is a strong water driven attack which can be learned by almost every water-typed pokemon. It releases a pulse of water with an enormous force and does directly damage to your opponent. When used the opponent pokemon may be confused.''

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
I wrote the part inside the 1st gym. Tell me what ou think of it

You'll have to battle 2 trainers and the boss. TRAINER 1: ''Before you battle (name gym leader) you'll have to prove you're worth it.'' Trainer 1 has a lvl 6 fakemon (water-type) and a lvl 6 wooper. TRAINER 2: ''I'll teach you a lesson'' Trainer 2 has a lvl 8 shellder. BOSS: ''Welcome to the Yan City gym. My name is Todd and I'm your first struggle on your way to succession. You won't win this game for sure'' Boss has a lvl 8 fakemon (the same as trainer 1) a lvl 10 Wooper and a lvl 11 Shellder. After you beat him. Boss: ''No that's impossible. How can a starter trainer like you beat me. Well I think you deserved this. PLAYER obtained the bubble badge. I have something special for you too. PLAYER obtained TM3 Water Pulse. Boss: ''Water pulse is a strong water driven attack which can be learned by almost every water-typed pokemon. It releases a pulse of water with an enormous force and does directly damage to your opponent. When used the opponent pokemon may be confused.''

That sounds really good, I like it. I'm going to PM munchhack so he can write up some Scripts for me that way they are ready for me to insert into the game. Going to insert Tiles for Cinza City tonight, then tomorrow hopefully I'll pm you(jornoboy) the IPS so you can map Cinza City. Sounds like a plan.

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
That sounds really good, I like it. I'm going to PM munchhack so he can write up some Scripts for me that way they are ready for me to insert into the game. Going to insert Tiles for Cinza City tonight, then tomorrow hopefully I'll pm you(jornoboy) the IPS so you can map Cinza City. Sounds like a plan.

although I dont have much time today and tomorrow I think I have just enough to map the city

Back