• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Challenge Mode / Assist Mode trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 12, 2013
'Eya everyone, I was just wondering if any one has challenge mode that they would be willing to unlock for me. Oh iF there is already a thread for this please say and I'll close this one. Now I'm going to buy Pokemon white 2 at the end of the month, but really want to start in challenge mode. Obv challenge mode is unlocked via completion of Black 2.

Unfortunately as I've just moved to London, I don't personally know any one who plays pokemon so I need to find someone aha. I can't offer anything in return but perhaps a coffee, or if you need to trade anything over I would be more then willing to help. I'm fine to travel anywhere across London.

Cheers !

Years
  • Seen May 12, 2013
Oh yeah I know, that's why I wanted to know if there was anyone in London willing to meet and trade. Sorry if I wasn't very clear aha

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Sorry to say but threads like these are highly inappropriate anywhere. You're asking people you don't know to meet someone they don't know in some location that you both may kind of know. Not only that, but this would not have even warranted its own thread just to ask people to trade Keys or whatever. Honestly, just buy a White 2 and Black 2 game, get a friend who has a DS, beat Black 2, and transfer Challenge Mode that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back