• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Tempura is the best fried food. Mmmmm. I'm salivating at the thought of it.

Wikipedia has a fun picture on the page for fried food.

Spoiler:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
...I eat everything by cooking it with just a few drops of olive oil. My idea of "frying" consists on putting 0,1l of it in the pan instead, and I usually place the food on absorbent paper to remove as much remaining oil as possible afterwards. Seeing all these greasy things makes me feel ill XD

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I just had an omelette. ;o; it was with egg whites and turkey meat though.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I've had deep-fried green beans! Idk about their health but they certainly are delicious. I think it was a TGI Fridays or an Applebees or something like that that served them.

Ive really wanted to try those. TGI Fridays serves them I believe, Id like to go there sometime.

Tempura is lovely, Ive had it at Japanese resteraunts, one of my favorite Japanese foods.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't even know what tempura is. I'll google it in a minute.

On an unrelated note, I managed to find the first Pokemon movie (used) for $0.97 and a Pokemon plate (also used) for $0.47 @_@ I really need to put a shelf or something in my room. I'm running out of space for my Pokemon stuff haha.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Fried != deep fried unfortunately. I want mac n cheese though.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Wait.
Seriously, now someone needs to deep fry rice. It must be done.

Also, do you mean deep fried macaroni and cheese? Or just plain stuff? I've had the deep fried kind...not very good. :x

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Plain stuff. Well, with horseradish sauce and various other things...

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Ah.
Horseradish is terrible, though. It's like dandelion leaf...only less bitter and more painful.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Huh? It's delicious. I got it with horseradish, peppers, onions, and ground taco meat. :3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Can I ask, did you have some sort of experience with dandelion leaves? You talk about them a lot.
It just seems similar to a lot of (gross) food haha.
I have eaten them before, if that's what you mean. They're horribly disgusting. :x

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Because I wanted to try it, I guess. :x
I mean they're completely safe. Just taste really gross haha. The 'weed' that (in my opinion) tastes best can actually cause oxide poisoning. I've eaten it many times, though. I:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back