• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Fallout (M) [Best Veteran 1Q '13]

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Nathan - Mt Coronet peak​
Nathan awoke from his horrible nightmare with a jump, not moving, but his eyes wide open, and is body reluctant to move at all. As he looked straight forward from the awkward stance he was currently in, he could see large, ancient pillars, rising into the clouds, like candy floss on a stick.
They used to be able to make cotton candy.
People used to make it even without the help of pokemon, and that's what really bugged Nath. He lay down and thought about the world, about how lazy people had become, about the sunshine. Wait. Sunshine!

Really badly hurting a leg or two that was already pretty badly torn up anyways, Nath could get up slowly and finally breath a sigh of relief, an achievement indeed. As he worsened his body he got up, limp, and alive. He breathed a big breath of fresh air, something he had not done in 5 whole years. The lack of vitamin D really had made his body structure very crooked, and he looked like a old dwarf, or so is friend said while working in the mines.
What happened in those mines? And how did I get here?

Flasbacks of Nathan's nightmare began crawling across his mind like spilt water. He could remember...
A bird, a strange ghostly bird, with feathered horns. He had seen it in an ancient history book. It was something like... Star? Pell? No it was more like... Noct, Noctowl maybe. He couldn't remember much, but it must have truly stuck to his memory, as for the rest of is memory is probably long gone of those days. So much dirt and coal fills his memory now. Just a blank cloud and an impenetrable wall. Nath really felt like that man stuck between a rock and a hard place right now, just not being able to fit all of the pieces together made him feel lost. Although it wasn't always true, his uncle's wisdom was always the 'pick me up' and 'go get em' kind, and Nath really could use some of that wisdom now. He had no clues, or leads to why he was here... Or in fact, where he was.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Aria sighed as the group trudged along, cracking her back. Ugh, and she thought she'd never get tired of the scenery. She caught up with James. It had been a while since they had talked. Thankfully,they were on the last leg of their journey. Home! It was so close! She elbowed James playfully, saying, "Gee, what's goin' through that head oh yers?" She laughed at how her country drawl showed itself a small bit. "Wasn't expectin' that! Haha! Guess it must be t'excitement t'git home! Hahahahahaha!"

She looked back to where Makoto was following silently. "Hey, Makoto, Y'all hear what happened t'my voice?!? Hahahahahaha!!" She had to stop for a small breather she was laughing so hard. It didn't help that she started all over again once she said something. She could even hear Eve and Blaze laughing in the back of her mind.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Nath turned around until a giant tree made of crystals caught is eye. It was beautiful. He walked up to it to examine. On a stone were some incarnations of rules and laws going on about pokemon spirits, but Nath, having lived underground for the past 2 year, had no idea what this meant. The tree started to shine, and Nathan worried whether he had done something wrong. His thoughts were false as the ghostly bird that he saw before came forth and said,

"I've been waiting for you..." In a ghostly kind of way, kind of creepy to Nath's ears.
"Bah I'm just kidding, cut the ghostly stuff. For Arceus's sake just hurry up allready!"

"But your a ghost? Of what? Are you a pokemon?"

"What do you think I am, I'm Noctowl, pleased to meet you!"

"But how are you... here, I thought pokemon were extinct."

"They are kind of, but you and I share a strong spiritual connection. I don't know why either trust me, but hey whats the worst that could happen, hey we got a world to save!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Your going to be a poke-spirit wielder dumdum!"

"A what now?"

"Argh just fuse with me I'll explain along the way!"

Nath felt a strange, but satisfying force in his body, and all of a sudden, his whole body seemed to change. Two large wings grew out from where his arms were usually kept, and two feathered horns with red tips grew from is head, along with a complete change in wardrobe, from cloth to fashion! Nath had never experience anything like this before, and felt great although shocked at the same time.

"With this, what can I do?"

"Destroy the world or save all you love... Your choice!"

"Well then, first stop, Children's city, I got some revenge to take care of!"

"I love revenge, sweet revenge!"

Khawill

<3
Years
Makoto
Makoto looked at Aria confusedly, then became a little scared. He was concerned that she was becoming crazy, and might kill him. "U-uh, please don't kill me... That sound is scaring me..." Aria was smiling and making noises that sounded like "Ha ha ha" and it scared him a bit.

Spark
Spark had taken off north for the island."You think he is stronger than me?" She asked.

Plusle chimed in, interrupting Xatu before he could utter a response, Of course not! Electricity beats flying, duh. All we have to do is shock him until he pops! Spark paused for a moment, that was a bit dark for Plusle, though she put it off.

"What do you think Minun?" Minun had not said a word to her for what seemed like ages. "Are you still up there?"

Yes Came a sad, female voice, I'm sure you will win.

Spark knew that she was saying that just so Spark wouldn't ask any more questions. "Is there something wrong Minun?"

No-- its just. She paused, When you had no memory, I thought you could live happier, safer. But now that you have it back you are going to risk your life again...

"It's fine though, I'm doing it for a good reason now."

Arc did thinks for good reasons and he died! He died alone, without me... Spark felt sorrow as well now, When you die, then what? What if a psychopath takes us, uses us to kill anyone he wants, just like the girl who possessed Xatu?

"I don't know..." Spark said, "But I used to be a psychopath too, remember? It is my job to bring this world back to normal so nobody has to fear that, and maybe you can even have a body..."

You can't promise that, no matter how much you try I'm sure Arceus would never let us back.

"Well he gave you guys to me didn't he?" No more words were spoken, but Xatu had noticeably had said nothing. He was watching events, amused but heart stricken. "I can promise that I can try..." Spark said quietly.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Nathan - Children's city​

After about 20 minutes of flying and explaining from a wise Noctowl, Nath could just see the Children's city. He had pretty much gotten the hang of flying already. He landed in the entrance to the underground, where two thugs were guarding and quickly unfused thinking it would stir up some commotion. The thugs stopped him as he tried to enter.

"What are you doing here?"
"Um, I'm here for... work..." He grunted as he said that.
"Whats with your fancy clothing, and why are you out in the sun. You should no better. The boss won't like this, thats why I'm going to let you off, because we're mates yeah!"
"Thanks a lot, I'll just be on my way."

Nath slyly pulled out a note he had been keeping in his pocket for a few minutes now and slid it into one of the thug's (Jhonny) pockets, then walked into the cavern where he found several cracks in the floor, probably off that encounter with the ghosts.

"Hey I remember this" Noctowl chirped, "those ghosts could have kille you there!"
"Really, well thanks for that." No more was said.

Nath finnaly reached a locked door, and fused back into noctowl.

"Okay, so let's try this." Nath charged up a shadow ball attack, and failed. Several attempts were made and most were fruitless. One sudden erge of power shot up and WHAM! the whole door fell to pieces

A few hours later

Nath's efforts were rewarded well. He flew away looking back at what he ad done. Only 3 lives destroyed and 1 of them was a pokespirit. There he was fighting fist to fist combat wit the owner of the underground mines a master genius, but like Nath had not fully mastered the pokemon spirit, but had killed him when he was knocked out with a time-taking shadow ball. His efforts did not go unrewarded, as all the workers cheered him and Jhonny was appointed the new head of the mines. Feeling pleased with his work, Nath set out to Solaceon, where a photograph he held was showing.

"Noctowl, we're going to Solaceon town!"
"Why?"
"I've got a photograph. Aparently it's from when I was a boy, but the one on the left is my uncle, and te one to the right I think is my dad. I want to see if they're still there!"

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Lucy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucy listened to what Mako had to say, but it wasn't relevant to what she was about to ask. She glanced at Bay when he approached and just sort of took that in too. Hmph. Bunch of softies. How did they expect to live if they were so willing to trust some /lunatic/ that decided attacking a group full of Pokemon Spirit Wielders was a great idea? Just then the awful sensation of white hot flames inside her belly hit her and her eyes narrowed, her expression becoming rather deadpan.

She actually seemed like she might throw up! Rather than that though, she raised a hand to her mouth and just sort emitted a rather ragged cough, simultaneously coughing up a small fireball that dissipated rather quickly after scalding her fingers, two smaller jets of flame totally coming out of her nostrils. She shook the mildly burnt hand briefly and shuddered, a grimace on her face. Perhaps she had predicted his course of action incorrectly. She immediately used amnesia in anticipation of further resistance from her captive.

"Nnn... don't worry about /him/." she explained to the two males. "I think he's settling down, anyway." she continued after a moment, glancing down at her stomach. She coughed again and a bit of smoke came out. Without having boosted her non-physical defenses that had been an at least somewhat unpleasant experience. She cleared her throat and coughed yet another time as if having trouble breathing. After this she seemed to calm however. "Hey--You. No more fighting. Got it??" she asked, prodding her stomach rather hard twice before decidedly distracting herself from the situation at hand to ask Mako the rather obvious question.

"...So why're you following us?" she asked. Her tone was actually rather friendly, if not ever so slightly strained from having her throat singed. She seemed amused by his presence, and almost seemed to have forgotten that she'd totally eaten a dude. How could Lucy be so casual about this sort of thing, even considering the world they lived in, and how many times had they met up now? Three? ...Four? She hadn't been keeping count, assuming that they'd be lucky to meet up twice. Mako was no longer a stranger, and Lucy wished to capitalize on the opportunity.

For the moment being, she wasn't acknowledging Koto, partially because she didn't want him to get the idea that he could just scorch her insides to make her do what he wanted. I mean, sure she could probably fight back against that, but did she want to? Distortion World /no/! She needed to establish that she was boss here, and hopefully from there she could try and get some sanity out of him. Hopefully.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Nathan - Somewhere above Sinnoh​

Nathan had been flying for hours now, presumably going in circles. He decided that he really needed to rest now and was cautious that his stomach was rumbling. He swooped down only to find a giant forest between him and the earth. However, a forest isn't always that bad, vegetation means food, and food means life. He flew down closer to his destination and took a moment to summarize to himself what he was seeing. Large tall trees and completely overgrown bushes rose up over the canopy, there were a few clearings as far as he could see, and a small town nearby, that looked habitable. He landed in the town and looked around. It was not as run down as hearthome, the only real damage was of old building not being repaired, but most of the humans seemed to work quite well with each other. Most children only wore cloth round the waist as there was no wool left, only the wool sheared before the pokemon disappeared. The town was definately not Florama, as Nath was certain Florama was south of here. It seemed more like a civilized village. Nath was cautious as to were he went and unfused so he would not freak people out. He wandered round the village, and no-one really minded, looking for some form of leader or mayor. He found him picking berries of a nearly dead tree.

"Hello, are you the mayor of this town?"
"Yes indeed I am, what can I do for you poke-spirit wielder!"
"You knew?"
"Yes I can see it in you, anyways what did you want to ask me?"
"Is there somewhere I may stay for the night and gather some supplies?"
"Accommodation, yes, food, unfortunately not... Let me share a story with you! A young boy, his name was Buzz, ironic I know, wait that's not funny yet! Anyhoo, for 4 years that beedrill, get it now, poke-spirit wielder has been keeping our crops alive... 2 days ago he just vanished! Excuse my jokes, they keep me strong willed at times!"
"What if I were to find the poke-spirit wielder?"
"Well that would be great. But first you must rest, you look tired"

It was true, Nath was tired, and the man was strange, but Nath knew if he could find that beedrill poke-spirit wielder then he might just be able to save the town, ad Nath for that matter!

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
Upon landing on the island, just at the top of the first waterfall, Spark couldn't help but feel small. Looking to the top of the mountain, she could see an outline of a wonderful and tall castle. He could see the silhouette of flying object near it, circling it. "That must be our target." He laughed, "Remember when we used to do this for food and clothing. Now we are doing it to help, times change." She began to lift off but Xatu warned in her head.

Flying leaves you vulnerable to attack, you may not be a faster flyer than him and get ambushed. She nodded, See that cave? It should take you to the top I sighed.

"So much time in caves, I kinda wish this guy would come down here and fight me already."

Well it isn't just a cave, you will have to climb a mountain and walk through a forest. I should say that stealth would be your best bet, if you can get in and save the girl and then get out, then you might be able to fight him over land or water, a better advantage for you.

"Caves are so eerie without companions, I kinda miss people..." She ranted.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Mako Reese and Cecilia (Gin) Reese

Mako looked away and scratched his head. "I guess I never really expected that I'd need to give a reason." He looked behind him at his sister. He wanted to protect her, and it became painfully clear after the incident with the two assailants that he wasn't qualified to take care of her alone. Still, since the little episode he had, he felt stronger. Much stronger. That didn't necessarily make him a better fighter, though. He was worried, his sister meant the world to him. At times, he wished that he'd never returned home, that Cecilia would have remained in her mother's care and that the two would live a happy, quiet life. He blamed himself for all of this.

But he couldn't tell Cecilia that; she looked up to him. If she were to find out that he was incapable of protecting her, then she would start protecting him, and that would put her in more danger. No, he needed these Bay and the girls to make up for his insecurities, to cover his weaknesses. He trusted them. Things were changing: he wasn't able to contact Kraus anymore, and the blackouts had suddenly stopped, and his mind and his body- his entire character was changing in ways he wasn't prepared for. He needed others to support him.

He looked at Lucy and bore a huge smile. "Well, I couldn't possibly leave my little chick-a-dees to face this dangerous world on their own, y'know?"

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Aria - Home at last

Aria finally settled down, only chuckling slightly. She walked over to Makoto, and put a firm hand on his shoulder.

"Now listen here," she said, the out-of-place accent gone. "If I were going insane, I surely wouldn't be laughing like that. See, I grew up talking like that, and got rid of it most of the way, and finished it off when I met Spark for the first time. Don't worry about it. It's gone now." Aria nodded, and began walking again, saying, "I don't know about you two, but I want to get home!"

As they entered the town, she was greeted with an abcence of life. There seemed to be not a single thing in sight, human or otherwise. She quickly ran to the entrance to the farm, finding the sign half broken. As she ran to the townhouse, she quickly saw more and more signs of disuse. Well, she had been gone for a few months. She quickly arrived at the house to thankfully find it in almost pristine condition, even though it required some sprucing up. She walked into her dust covered house, tears filling her eyes as memories flooded in... Her father had told her stories in that rocking chair, her in his large lap, until she was 12, the kitchen, where they'd make pies for the entire town every year... Among other things, the shelf of pictures remained the most memorable. She finally broke down as she dusted off a picture of her dad and his brother, who she'd hardly met but was still great friends with, in front of what used to be a barn. The cheery smile on both of their faces cut right through to her soul, thus the crying began. She sat in her father's large rocking chair, holding the picture close. The empty gap left by her father's death had opened back up, and she didn't know how to fill it in again.

Now, now child, is it really that bad? There is no cause to fret. You have us two wih you no matter what! We will never leave you, no matter what you're going through, Eve said kindly. Aria nodded, and dried her tears. There was no reason to cry. She had more than family with her at all times! She quickly got up, dusted herself off, and replaced the picture among its companions.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Nathan - South Floroma​

Nath woke up with a plate of food handed to him by one of the village people. They were very kind to him as he got himself ready for eterna. He stored 5 oran berries and some revival herbs just incase, and set off for Eterna.

He just found himself casually walking into another town, and did not think of himself as a threat. he was confident and rearing to do something good. When he finnaly reached Eterna he realised just how bad the place was, it was worse than Children's city. He carried on walking, pretending not to notice the crying children with their parents giving them care. Nath sighed.

I know what you're thinking, you think your uncle might be here?

"Yeah I hope, but we must carry on, the world needs that beedrill guy. He's like a hero to them people."

You know, if he is... dead... you may still be able to help.

"What do you mean?"

I mean, take his spirit, become the beedrill!

"And what will happen to you though, I feel like I allready know you too well."

I'll still be here, but you can fuse with either beedrill or me.

"He will be alive, I just know it..."

Not a word more was spoken. Nath reached a small building where a lot of noise was coming from and peeped trough the glass. It was the beedrill guy! Nath really hoped that he was just sleeping, but he looked dead. There were crates and sacks all around and two men throwing sack filled with people in. Nath couldn't bring himself to fight and backed away.

What are you doing, this is your chance!

"No your right, this is my chance..."

Nath slowly edged back to glass and glared trough the window. He knocked on the glass tree times, enough for the men to hear, and used hypnosis to send them to sleep. He smashed through the glass and crawled inside to help the beedrill. he was too late, he was dead...

Dawn

Years
Lucy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucy's expression became something of subtle amusement at the way Mako phrased things. "Yours, huh?" she asked, only the slightest note of warning in her tone. However, it was difficult to take her seriously with the smile on her face. Sorry, Koto. I'm too busy flirting with a dude to take care of you. Not really though. One hand drifted to her stomach as if to gauge whether she had accidentally snuffed the poor boy's life from existance. She couldn't feel him moving... That's bad, right? She wasn't sure considering how docile some of the others had been in a similar situation. Her expression had become somewhat serious for the moment being. "Where did you say you were from again?" she proceeded to ask Mako, her expression softening immediately upon disregarding her prisoner for the moment being again. For the moment being, she was challenging Mako to take it a step further, see if he had the guts to propose something to her. Not freaking fair. Her guts are like THIS BIG right now. A hand drifted to her hip, an expectant look on her face. There was no escaping this one, Mako. The elephant in the room was now in the spotlight and nobody would be able to pretend they hadn't noticed afterwards. As a bonus, she was readily able to check up on Amy while she discussed things. Speaking of which, she was becoming rather worried about the smaller girl. I mean sure nothing had /hit/ her, but Lucy didn't think people normally passed out like that. She focused her power into the form of a wish, and then bestowed that power onto Amethyst, attempting to heal her of wounds she wasn't certain Amethyst even had. Meanwhile, Jubilife lurked on the horizon, definitely not a heap of rubble.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Nathan - Eterna City

Nath was now staring face to face with a dead body, with sick feelings in his stomach. No-one could see where he was as the abandoned house was far from the rest of the Eterna society. Knowing this he still was cautious about being here. He noticed that the beedrill spirit had now unfused from the dead person's body and had somehow vanished. There was nothing left of the guy. Nath searched his body for some form of identification, and he was successful. An old broken fountain pen had the name Carlos written on it, presumably the beedrill guy. He slipped the pen back into the pocket and stood up. He soon found himself down again as he slumped onto the floor with sigh. He was tired, and his efforts ad failed, perhaps if he slept for a little while he may feel better. Nath instantly fell asleep...

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Bay
Silently, Bay paced beside Lucy and Mako while listening to their conversation until his reserved nature caused him to continue reading the electronics magazine he started before. Soon he fell behind the group although he was within reaching distance although when Jubilife came into view, he put the book back into his bag and gazed ahead with a determined look.

A furry tail sprouted from his rear and he dashed on ahead, past the group, into the grungy city that lied ahead. He Disliked this place and hadn't seen it since he was young although he knew that he would be able to defend himself from the city and comatose any adult that attacked. He was more worried about the children who were being abused and used as slaves in the area. Surprisingly the population was more sparse than usual. It wasn't outright noticeable although Bay could just tell. There was no sort of damage or outbursts of the sort going on in the area although the fact that adults controlled the area was still a definite for now.

Bay paused in his feet as he approached a fenced area enclosing a tower that was half reduced to rubble with two dried and grungy fountains outside, two adults and a child on the ground, being kicked and spat on and sadly turned his head to the fact that the very thing that he hated was going on in front of him but he had a bigger thing to his concern, whatever leveled Eterna would be here soon but he was surprised that his group had gotten to their destination before their attackers but what if they were wrong? Bay balled his fist but turned as he head the boy yelping after one of the adults landed a solid hit on him followed by the sound of ribs cracking.

The area was more brutal and disgusting than Bay had remembered but he knew that he couldn't allow this to prevent him from doing something. Bearing an enraged expression, Bay ran over to the area and swung an open hand at one of the men, who had an untrimmed beard although he wore a torn and dirty suit, causing him to tumble into one of the fountains. He grabbed the other adult by his leg and slammed him on the ground and pushing him down hard enough to displace the dirt but not hard enough to kill. With that said, looked at the boy, who was bruised badly on his check, and nodded before taking off. He hadn't alerted the city but he knew that he couldn't go around doing this sort of thing for every child.

A realization came to Bay: If it was a singular force that destroyed Eterna then chances are it was done from the outside. If so then the people inside of the city would be endangered and also if the City was destroyed from the outside in one hit, then he wouldn't be able to do much from the outside. Bay sprinted around, while noticing the disturbed stare of a few adults but they probably thought that he was just running errands or something of the sort although his clothing did make him stand out amongst the children along with his bushy tail. He couldn't find Lucy, Mako, or Amy but he couldn't let this stop him so he continued his search for them, heading towards the entrance of the city.

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Mako Reese and Cecilia (Gin) Reese

"D-did I say where I was from?" Mako scratched his head, taken aback by the rather out-of-nowhere line of questioning. He had no idea why Lucy was asking the question...but he wasn't sure if he should answer it truthfully. It wasn't a secret, but she seemed serious. She had a look that made him want to spill his guts to her...well, not so much "want to" as "feel obligated to". She reminded him of his mother. He would have called her "ma'am" more often if he hadn't been constantly reminded of who she was.

It didn't really matter, though; he needed to place his trust in her. He said that he trusted her. Was that a lie? Mako wasn't sure, but he was dead set on making it fact. He moved his hand from his head to his side and and returned his glance to Lucy. "Pastoria, born and raised. Why do you ask?"

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Nathan - Eterna City

Nath woke up exactly where he was previously, on te floor in an abandoned house. There was a sigh of relief and a squark of pain but Nath got to his feet rather quickly. He noticed that the body was still lying in the same position, so no-one had found it yet. Nath looked outside. It was darker than it previously was, but not by much, he hadn't slept for long, maybe an hour? He knelt next to the body and muttered, "sorry I was too late." nathan seemed to expect an answer back as he waited for a while, just to be sure.

So what are you going to do now? Just leave him?

"Actually, I was thinking of a better idea, someting you mentioned earlier. Take his spirit! I'm not quite sureow to do it but I guess I'll be okay? Right?"

Yeah just try to connect with the spirit inside of him just like you did with me.

Nath reached out at te corpse and placed is hand on it's head. He could feel something inside, a life force slowly burning away. He suddenly felt connected to whatever was inside, it was a positive energy and it felt tingly and funny. The energy then seemed to flow into Nath's body like a worm wriggling into its nest. The energy faded away and Nath removed his hand from the corpse.

There was a small voice inside Nathans head that both Nath and Noctowl heard.

You saved his life, and now e's in your head, haha, how does it feel?

Nath didn't really know how to answer that question just yet and ardly knew how to talk to this beedrill yet, but he knew deep inside he did the right thing.

Dawn

Years
Lucy - Outskirts of Jubilife
Lucy's attention was drawn away from Mako briefly by Bay running off. Now what was that boy doing? ...Boys. Who understood them anyway? Thank god I have a daughter. She directed her attention back to Mako. "I 'unno." she admitted casually with a shrug of her shoulders. "Seemed like a good talk starter." she clarified. "Pastoria..." she said in an awkward tone that suggested she'd never heard of it before actually clarifying such with words. "Never heard of it. Is it one of those ghost towns?" she asked casually. "I'm from--I /was/ from Eterna... The reason I ask is because--Well... I--" she started, abruptly cutting off mid-sentence as anxiety gripped her. She had no idea that Mako apparently compared her to his mom. "Nevermind..." she stated in a slightly distant manner. Sorry, Mako. She'd spill her guts to you but she's currently using them to trap a dangerous boy. No kissy scenes today, as much as I'm sure Koto loves hearing Lucy flirt from within her.

Speaking of Koto, however...

Lucy placed her hands on her rather gravid looking stomach, a gesture Koto may be able to feel depending on how aware he was of his surroundings. "I've got to deal with this troublemaker, and we're already at Jubilife." she stated, and then smiled in a slightly awkward manner. "Let's talk again though, alright..?" she asked in a tone that hinted at mild shyness. Flirting aside, she proceeded to slowly turn her back on Mako, giving him enough time to give her an answer before doing so. One of the hands on her stomach turned into a pointing finger which she promptly jabbed into her belly, poking at Koto through her stomach walls. "Hey. You." she said poking her belly two more times, deliberately in different spots, before allowing her hands to once again rest there. "What's the big idea attacking us, huh? We didn't do nothin' to you!" she said to Koto in a rather irritated tone, accusing him of doing her wrong in tone alone. "I /could/ let you out of there, but definitely not if you're going to act like /that/." she explained, apparently threatening to keep him inside her if he didn't cooperate, oblivious to the fact that her stomach was probably the only place Koto had felt safe for a long time. And to be fair, and secret organization hunting him down would have to go through her to get to him like this--Literally.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Nathan - Eterna City

Nathan was still unsure on how to communicate with the poor little guy or girl, and Noctowl was trying to help too. It was just a silent buzz, or a very quiet buzz. Nath wasn't too sure what he was hearing, or if indeed that the beedrill was really there, perhaps it needed more time to get used to it's new owner? Nath peered out of the window of the shack too check if anyone was arround. Just a cabbage stall, and a few people, surely he could slip back past them into Floroma? It was worth a try, Nath was allready sick of this place, and never wanted to come back. Eterna truly was a discrase. Nath was confronted with two options, pretend he is a citezin, but how would the locals react to a child fully clothed, or to fuse with Noctowl and put them to sleep not death. Peraps he could just fly over and out of Eterna, but Nath wasn't sure if they had any weapons or not, however Nath didn't see any point in having any weapons for the sky, surely no-one would attack them from the sky?

Nath had made up his mind, he was to fly over and into florama and then hopefully gain control of the beedrill spirit. He stepped outside the shack still very cautious, and made sure no-one could see, before fusing with Noctowl. He flew into the air and flew high enough, not visible by any townsfolk. It was either that Nath truly was not visible, or the townsfolk didn't want to attack... It was only a short few metres to actually get out of town and to arrive on a messed up road to floroma. Nath could just follow this path, and go back to floroma. Nath was a bit unsure about what had previously happened, and seemed to be using his powers well allready, another thing which suprised him. He was also now caught up on one side of an argument between Florama and Eterna, which he hoped would never happen. Life just got serious.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Kotowa Yamada - Reawakening

Koto was jolted awake by a sharp pain in his side. He shouted out as it hit again, this time at his cheek. Someone was poking him! Trying his best to assume a defensive position in such a confined space, Koto eventually was able to curl up into a ball. Only then did he realize that someone was talking to him. It was slightly muffled, but he understood all the same.

"I-I-I d-didn't want to hurt anybody... Don't kill me! They're still coming, and they want to kill me! You want to kill me! Everyone wants to kill me!!" Koto yelled. There was no mistaking the fear in his voice. He needed to run, but there was nowhere to run away to. Nowhere to hide. Koto fainted, becoming still.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Makoto

Makoto followed Aria, although much slower. This place scared him. So was Aria, despite her assurances. It wasn't until he saw the farmhouse that he realized why Aria had been so excited. It felt like home. However, instead of entering, he sat on the front porch, many things going through his mind.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Nathan - South Floroma

Nathan was back again in the town that entrusted him with a very important job of which he failed. He wasn't feeling to good about himself, but he knew he still had to help in some way, if he could just fuse with beedrill...
A sudden sudder came over him, like some colossal beast was watching him. Nath thought nothing of it though, he had more important things to worry about, the main problem being Floroma. He wasn't sure how the people would react to his return. He decided there was only one thing to do, explain the situation to the town.

When Nath entered Floroma everyone was staring, and smiling? They all looked appy, but surely they could see that there was no Beedrill. Nath felt a little creeped out, but bravely stepped forward towards the mayor. The mayor seemed pleased with Nathans return, so Nath explained the full story, no lies included.

The mayor laughed and said "You did all you did, and now, you possess another spirit you cannot talk to, that reason is because you and Noctowl have a strong spiritual connection, a one that cannot be broken. You may find it will take a long time to be able to fuse with other spirits you may obtain throughout your journey. Altough it's a mystery how you and Noctowl have that strong a connecton, it's almost as if it could enter the real world...."

The mayor was very wise, and very psychic too... Nath finnaly understood what he needed to do, just have a little patience. Nath went back to the straw bed he slept in last night and sat down. He looked at the sun, it was nearly mid-day. Nath was sure that if he tried hard enough he may be able to connect with beedrill.

Nathan starting reading some old books, one of the books he read was called 'legends of the universe' and had a picture of some beast, presumably a pokemon, with a ring around it's stomach, or some sort of wierd shape. The book stated that the pokemon was called arceus, the creator of all things. Nath laughed. 'The destroyer of things more like' he turned the page to find some rather interesting facts.

'Without a core, we cannot strive, arceus is the core of all things. Without time, we cannot adapt, Dialga is the lord of time. Without space, there would be no life, Palkia is the being of space. Without balance, everything collapses, Giritina is the dragon of the distortion world.'

Nath just had an idea. If arceus removed all the pokemon, the world and universe would all collapse! He must of had to keep some alive, such as dialga and palkia, or even giratina, or else nothing would exist. Unless it is just legends. Nath kept the idea in his head, perhaps he could ask someone knowlegable, but who? Nath was tired of thinking. Perhaps it was a stupid idea, 'if these beasts did exist why haven't they helped us then.' Nath was not sure

Back