• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Eren Jaeger

Pianoist
Years
Welcome back again! lol. Welcomed you via vm already but..
So yeah, glad to have you back on forums. So I won't be lonely ne'more <3

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
I was really surprised.. I hate you here! JOKE! :D
I'm actually glad that you came back, but no more Pokemon hack business?
Well.. that's just bad, I was planning to get some help from you xD Anyway.
Hope you enjoy your time again here! ^^

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
Welcome back again! lol. Welcomed you via vm already but..
So yeah, glad to have you back on forums. So I won't be lonely ne'more <3

lol, yeah yeah. :P I'll be here.

I was really surprised.. I hate you here! JOKE! :D
I'm actually glad that you came back, but no more Pokemon hack business?
Well.. that's just bad, I was planning to get some help from you xD Anyway.
Hope you enjoy your time again here!
20.%20boogie.gif

Yep, I might only help for guiding some of you.
But I'm gonna work harder in my job, for my family now.

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
Years
  • Age 35
  • US
  • Seen Aug 7, 2016
Hello guys, I'm back to PC once again. I thought that my work somewhere back in Japan
is gonna be continued. But in the other hand, my mom let me stay here in London instead.
So yeah, glad I can finally have another good time here, so yeah I'm not new. Just returned!

Hey, I only just joined so I've never met you, but welcome back!

It's nice to hear you can pursue what you want. Family obligations are big in my household too, and it can be hard finding a balance between that and finding time for yourself...I hope all of it works out for you!

Hope to get to know you better! I'm also learning Japanese (am really bad at it) and it would be so cool to be able to practise with you if you wanted! I'll see you around.

Years
Hello PC, I took a hiatus in 2009 and have been returned having more free time now. :)

I see the slogan is still the same. xD

Oh wow it surely has been years, I wasn't around back then.

Anyway, glad to see you back and while the forum changed a bit it's never too late to get active again. I'll see ya around the forums and I'm looking forward to getting to know you!

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Hello PC, I took a hiatus in 2009 and have been returned having more free time now. :)

I see the slogan is still the same. xD

Oh, wow 2004?! You sir are a PC member legend. :)
Yeah, whatever. Make sure you have fun on your free time and welcome back again! ^^

Last edited:

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
Well, I'm back, but I'm considering changing my account.
Edit: Dumb question, but if I do make a new account, should I make a new introduction thread?

Last edited:
Years
Well, I'm back, but I'm considering changing my account.
Edit: Dumb question, but if I do make a new account, should I make a new introduction thread?

Announcing a new username/account doesn't really warrant an introduction thread, you can just announce it in this thread instead! But anyways, glad to see you back.

Years
Hello!

I am Kelsey, and I have returned to the PokeCommunity! I joined back in February, when I was absolutely obsessed with the TCG. I decided to come back, because now I am obsessed with breeding :) Glad to be back!

Years
Okay guys, my computer was sent in for repairs today so that means I will be invisible for the next 2-3 weeks, and if you see me posting it's because I'm either at an internet cafe or borrowing my mother's computer but since she uses it a lot I still won't be on a lot. I will also be inactive from the Showdown server until this hiatus ends.

I'll be back to full activity next month so don't get too sad.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Okay guys, my computer was sent in for repairs today so that means I will be invisible for the next 2-3 weeks, and if you see me posting it's because I'm either at an internet cafe or borrowing my mother's computer but since she uses it a lot I still won't be on a lot. I will also be inactive from the Showdown server until this hiatus ends.

I'll be back to full activity next month so don't get too sad.

Farewell for now, and I hope your PC will be fixed next month, and remember, the PC forum will always wait for your return Hika, so don't worry about that.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Guys, I think I must say that I'll going semi-hiatus and Windvisible again, because my internet connection's packet is almost running out, again, but I hope I can become active like I used to be again. And I'll be fully back, hopefully in a few days.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Switching back to this account as I'm swapping names from one of my alts. Feels good to be green again.

Back