• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon G/S/C Remake

What you think of this project?

• Keep going!

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • STOP!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JoeFCards

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2009
Status
50%

It's basically pokemon gold,silver, and Crystal but this time, it's a bit different.

Starter pokemon: Are the same

Maps are the same except for some were I will have new story plots for.

All Pokemon are catchable(not telling how yet)

Don't think this is gonna be a 100% Gold Remake, it'll have its differences.
Extra battles (some'll be optionals, tough but rewarding)
New areas
A few D/P Pokemon
Online battling and trading
More to come...

There are also some HUGE story twists, but I don't want to give them away just yet.

Oh, and if anyone would like to help make the scripts please do so. You will be well rewarded, by being a trainer in the game, and in the credits of the game. Need help with this so far:
-Pokemon Daycare breeding script

Also I have made a site with all of my games I have made, you are free to look around or sign-up and help me with this project.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Are you serious? A Johto remake isn't original. I mean, I think there is already 3 or 4 projects that's doing a Johto Remake exluding the extras.

JoeFCards

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2009
This is a Game Maker project and is not a hack. And have been working on this for a year since it is just me working on this game.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
This is a Game Maker project and is not a hack. And have been working on this for a year since it is just me working on this game.

If it was a hack, it would be in the Emulation Section. But still, I don't think that remaking Johto is original... But it's your project!

haxx27

Trainer
Years
I would definetley play it. I always wondered what G/S/C would be like combined and had better graphics.

JoeFCards

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2009
Why thank you I have been working on this for awhile since it has just been me working on it. But i'm getting there little by little. I'm still working on setting out the sprites, and maps into gamemaker.

JoeFCards

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2009
Need people to help me with game maker

I am looking for people to help me that is good with Game Maker 7.0.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
Years
careful about double posting, it's against the rules, I'm just watching your back man

a G/S/C remake, huh?
I dunno, I sorta agree with everyone else that something more original should be done.
There are many G/S/C remakes and I'm sure you will get bored of making the game because it's gonna lack originality, no matter how much you put into it...

But, it's your game and it's your choice...
Wish you luck anywayz.

EDIT: @ Wichu: He could have edited his post, it doesn't matter that there is a time gap, it's still a double post.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Notice the time gap between his two posts. It's not a double post, but I'm sure you should have started a new topic.

JoeFCards

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2009
Sorry

Sorry I have not posted in this topic for a long time I have been really working hard on my project and school work. Please feel free to view updates on this topic on my site... they will be posted before they are posted here. I have all of the sprites, and finishing up with the Pokémon. Also I have finished remaking the maps and have put them into the game, along with the new "Celibi Shrine".

Last edited:
Back