• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
21.Taking a test today, 10 bucks says I'll pass while 30 says I'll fail flat on my ass lol.

Still need to get that 360 headset tho.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Gym is an easy A only if you're fit. I'm not. I've gotten Cs. So easy A my butt.

If you ask me, an easy A is band or (in the case of my school) Piano. For the former you just need to practice, turn in practice sheets every week, and show up for concerts/events that require you to play. For the latter you just need to show up and practice at school/play, no practice at home required.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

As usual. It depends on the class. If it is a gym class in which all you need to do is dress out and participate then yea. It is an easy A. If it actually depends on your performance (which is quite stupid since the class is usually required during at least some point in most curriculums) then yes. The class could be a little more difficult.

It basically goes for virtually any class really.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Its really what classes you could easily get an A, which are the easy A's. It depends on the person -- like, I think that Math and Chemistry is an easy A, imo.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

For me it honestly depends on the teacher. I could love the subject but if I dislike the teacher then it just well.. sucks.

SHAWN YOU SHOULD HELP ME DECIDE SOMETHING.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

OKAY. So, I'm applying for Kharlan!Mithos over at a roleplay on LJ/DW named soul_campaign. As the name suggests, it's a Soul Eater related based Roleplay. Thus, every character that enters the roleplay becomes either a Meister or a Weapon. In the application, you have to state whether your character becomes a Meister or a Weapon, and why you chose that one over the other based on their personality traits, and other forth things.

So... the (probably obvious now lol) question is: would Kharlan!Mithos be more suited as a Weapon or a Meister? Since you know both Symphonia and Soul Eater, I thought you could help! ♥

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Thinking it over, he can be more suited to be a miester, if you're only representing Mithos's easygoing, caring personality.

Or, if your going for his Yggdrasil persona, then he's more like a weapon.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...I've always wanted to RP at Soul Campaign ;; ('Course if I did app., who would I app.? Guess I should look at who's taken first...) But I agree with Shawn that he should be Meister.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well, this is Kharlan!Mithos, so basically throw everything you know about Game!Mithos outside the window. xD Think... a puppy. Someone who needs support. But he carries himself as an adult, and kind of has some trust issues. He's easygoing and caring, but there are easygoing caring weapons. :P *points to Tsubaki*.

Also... I don't think I can just say 'He's a meister because he's easy going and caring' on the application. xD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

This is true. Tsubaki is awesome too o3o

I guess if he's a great leader, then he'd make a good Meister. Else he could probably be a Weapon.

Hmm, looking at the character list, I could always app. Wendy from FT but I always get nervous when RPing with castmates who aren't from Pokemon. ...And speaking of which there's only one Pokemon Muse there, though it depends on how they see protags. Then there's the Madoka Magica section, where all the Puella Magi I play are available o3o Hmm...

/pfffft science corridor why must you have the worst Wi-Fi connection

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well. I think it's basically a tie right now. xD I asked Drew and Ryuryu, and Drew was leaning more towards Weapon (but also thought meister would be suitable), and Ryuryu and I are in a deep discussion about it. We're leaning more towards weapon in the discussion though, hurr.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Well Tara, I guess it doesn't really matter what personality a person may have to be a miester, or a weapon, I would suppose the key things to consider on being a miester is to be able to make quick decisions; preparing to wield their own weapon, knowing when using soul resonance with other miesters with their weapons, relying on their own sense of judgement, and so on. Weapons have to protect their masters, no matter what the cost is, while they are depandant on their miesters.

So, the key here is the ability to trust, and to lead mostly.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Based on Shawn's description, I definitely say Weapon for Mithos o3o He seems more of a protector, nya~

Now, wanna help me decide between apping Wendy, Sayaka, or a Pokemon protag. there...? :D /of course I have Piano now and lunch afterward (where Wi-Fi is nonexistent) so heaven knows I probably won't be able to respond soon

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Auuugh. So tooorn. ;w; Kratos is a weapon in the game, and his reasoning for being a weapon makes me believe Mithos should be a meister. Buuut, Mithos' dependency and his need for support (his sister), and his inability to trust easily could prove to make him interesting as a weapon. He also has some sort of leadership skills, having had been the leader of him and his companions. But he is a protector, as before he snapped he did put others before his own ideals.

I don't really know any of the characters well enough.. or at all really... to really help. However, I joined because both times someone in Dear_mun was all 'JOIN SOUL CAMPAIGN' when I posted as Mithos, so I gave in after the second time. xD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I should probably throw Wendy in D_M and see if I get any responses. I'm already planning on trying the fem. Hoenn protag. at Smash Academy and then Lyra's at Asgard and I don't really know the people who play the Megucas there. I barely know the Erza who reserved there (she had tagged Wendy at a meme once), so...

'Course, that'll have to wait 'til Religion, most likely.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Posted with Wendy in LJ's D_M; might do the same in DW's D_M.

What be that series called? :o

/doing this during Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back