• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Ok when im done with Jango

I'm coming. I changed up my team.
Edit: I beat Houndoomed 3-0. Hound, I thought you had me after you oblitered half of my team with your Conkeldurr. I didn't think you were an RNG abuser so I counted on not speed tying with it. Anyways, you need to change up your team. The vast majority of it is weak to ice.

Last edited:

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years

All hail Shiva! Spammer of icicle spear

My conkeldurr took the first half of your team apart

I lose 3-0

Edit: I beat Houndoomed 3-0. Hound, I thought you had me after you oblitered half of my team with your Conkeldurr. I didn't think you were an RNG abuser so I counted on not speed tying with it. Anyways, you need to change up your team. The vast majority of it is weak to ice.

Trained by me bastard, only 2 of them were RNG, thats not my team, I just brought the best hoping to outspeed your cloyster but spam ho!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
All hail Shiva! Spammer of icicle spear

My conkeldurr took the first half of your team apart

I lose 3-0

Trained by me bastard, only 2 of them were RNG, thats not my team, I just brought the best hoping to outspeed your cloyster but spam ho!

I wish been able to use my shiny Rayquaza. Did I mention that I had a shiny Rayquaza?

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
I wont now that you've said that, lol, I will after I trade with Jango, leave cloyster in the box please, I know you have other pokes :P

Nope. I have no other pokemon. Nah, actually I'll find a pokemon to replace Cloyster and defeat your choice scarf Garchomp.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Both are pretty good. Flame Orb is nice due to the lack of setup needed. Anyways, I think I've proven that I can function without my blue shelled friend.

There was no doubt that you could function, you're the man Shiva, I'm just glad I won that dragon badge before you bought Rayquaza. I dont really have anything to counter cloyster yet.

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
There was no doubt that you could function, you're the man Shiva, I'm just glad I won that dragon badge before you bought Rayquaza. I dont really have anything to counter cloyster yet.

I only use my Rayquaza when you use your Groudon. The best way to counter my Rayquaza is for you not to use your Groudon. Also, put a Life Orb on your Groudon. It's ultra bulky. It can take a lot of attacks and survive.

Vsjester13

Former battler
Years
i just noticed something slaking has a base stat total of 620 i know the Truant ability is a most likely why it's not uber but if you were a double battle gym you could just get it to have the Munny ability meaning complete overkill shouldn't there atleast be a rule against doing things like that?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Name: Cal
FC: 4384 7621 6441
Male/Female: Male
Sprite: [what sprite from which game.] Lance HeartGold/SoulSilver
Activeness: 24/7
Game:[Black/White] Black
Your trainer card has been mad and added in the members section. Welcome to the league.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2013
I'm searching for my GBA games so I can trade them over to Black. I really want my Snorlax back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back