• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Roberto closed his eyes, "I know. That is why I am here." He fell silent after that and just looked around the room.

Lucia flinched as she heard a buzzing noise and quickly looked around. She wanted to ask what it was, but she also didn't wan to to seem inconsiderate. This was a bug type class after all! For all she knew other bugs probably buzzed loudly all the time. She was very glad that Roberto never did that, still, if it kept up she was probably going to be very distracted during the entire class. Still, she had to push it out of her mind and keep at it! Wouldn't look well for a Bernavard to already start flunking classes now would it?

As Lucia wrote she was aware that she heard a rather loud sound outside. No doubt a pokemon attack that had possibly hit the ground. She just didn't let it bother her and continued to pay attention as best as she could with that irritating buzzing sound.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Skye

Skye was not sure what had just happened outside, but he decided rather quickly that it was best just to wait and not ask questions. Does this school even have explosion insurance? He just let Rama sniff around and snicker, plopping on his furry butt with cheer. He almost went to sleep but ultimately decided against it, preferring to wait until he had gotten knocked unconscious. Then he had an excuse!

Ciel

"Um... yes?" He really wasn't sure what he should say to those questions. Should he blurt out he still was in pain from being hit by rocks the other day? Should he say he wasn't lost? Should he ask this guy where he was from? Strangers were tough. What to say... Um... Well... he was lost, so... maybe he could start there?

Small talk. It never was or would be one of his fortes.

"Umm... I can't find my class..." he finally admitted sheepishly, finding that emotion a lot easier than the ensuing panic rising up in his gut. "I'm looking for Mining and Fossils... where are you going?"

Ash

Ash did catch the girl sneaking out and called. "Bring me a souvenir!" That was Ash for you. In all honestly, a student's education was not her business. If they wanted her help and involvement then by all means she would give it her all. However it was their choice to be there and their choice to learn. She wasn't going to plant them on their butts and make them get punched. That wasn't her style... unless she got to punch them.

When Mitzi arrived, she only grinned amicably. "Hey, get stretchin," she barked happily. "We've got a kid lookin' fer a partner here!" She gestured toward the lone NPC male, who instantly looked confused.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Vriska Van der Douchevald
167.gif
092.gif
025.gif

CHAPTER V: A GLIMPSE OF THE UNKNOWN
PART II

Chu was staring at Hugin after his awkward response to the paw-shake. He then smiled once again. And as a sign of friendship, Chu gave a friendly hug to the crow.

Meanwhile, Vriska was adding all the info the her pad.

Quilava_DP.png

Quilava
Fire type
Evolved for of Cyndaquil
Johto Starter Pokemon (others being Chikorita and Totodile)
Evolves into Typloshion via leveling up

Slakoth_DP_2.png

Slakoth
Normal type
Seemingly lazy
Evolves into Vigoroth (more aggresive) and then Slaking (lazier)

Togepi_Egg_Sprite.png
Egg
Will hatch into Togepi (?)
Togepi evolves into Togetic via level up and then into Togekiss (possibly) with a Shiny Stone​

So much info, she should have bought a bigger notepad, because all of the info Maxwell gave her saturated the Pad's final pages. Vriska stared with sadness at the Pad, and decided to place it back in her pocket. She was about to place her pen, when Buggey dropped something covered in spider web, which Vriska quickly destroyed with her nails.

Surprise, surprise! Another Notepad, which Buggey seemed to have bought to the island. Vriska was so happy that she hugged Buggey, which then accidentally shot a bunch of Spider Web, which fell right over one of Hugin's wings.

"Um... sorry Scoffer..." She quickly apologized.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Megan Sandoval - Classroom

Megan went through a few more students, as she went towards the final two students on the list. The majority of the students were waiting for Megan to teach more on the subjects. "Alright, so do we have a Nika Valentine?" And last but not least, "Mark Wilson?"

"Present!" Mark raised his hand in return.

Megan smiled and checked off each of the students that were called on and presented themselves. All the students remained quiet, except that there was some Pokemon buzzing and whispering all around "Alright! So we have everyone here today, which is good!"

She left the clipboard on her desk, and started to notice a buzzing sound coming from the room. She walked to the left side of the room to check if a bug-type Pokemon was buzzing. Most of the students at the back room had grass-type Pokemon out. Mimi, using her vine to poke Megan, pointed at Mark's Ninjask. It was buzzing loud, irking Megan a bit. She came forward to Mark and glanced at the Ninjask.

"Mark, is that your Ninjask?" Megan had to ask.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark noticed that the buzzing sound kept going. That usually ment that Able was irritated... seemed the others didn't like it too much noticing the look on their faces. The teacher eventually asked Mark about her.

"Yeah... she is. Sorry about that. The buzzing usually means she's irritated at something. Maybe Roberto said something. I'll fix it. Hey Able!" Mark whispered. "Comon leave him alone a bit. You can chat with him after class. The buzzing is bugging the others."

Able was almost tempted to use screech in front of that boy's face but she didn't want to risk getting kicked out of class. This Roberto fellow was really irritating her. But she slowly calmed down and flew over by Mark. She'd have stuck her tongue out at Roberto if she could physically do so.

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru laughed with the Litwick. "It's no problem what so ever." Void came running back after getting a good wiff of every single poffin. "They're perfect for each other, are they not?" He had a huge grin on his face. Haru again didn't know what to say. "So yeah..." He paused his sentence. "You wanna come on an adventure with me after class? I'm planning to go to the swamp iI heard about after class, and it would be good to have someone watch my back." He stuttered out that sentence, and quickly said the next. "Of course you don't have to if you don't want to!"

Years
Holly

Holly looked up at Haru and sighed in relief. She stood thinking for a little while. She could go with him. That could give her a chance to find out why Molly's been acting weird today. She looked down at Molly's pokeball and then up at Haru. "I guess..." Lumina looked down and Void and tilted her head. She jumped out of Holly's arms and landed next to the Munchlax. "What... what do you mean?", she asked. She looked up at him confused. Holly bent down to pick Lumina up again. I wish Molly wasn't acting so weird... I could really use her help with Lumina.

Kayla

Kayla looked back at the class. She heard Ash yell something, but she couldn't hear her, so she just shrugged. She looked down at Jasmine and saw that she was... taking a nap. "You're no help..." She pulled out a pokeball and returned Jasmine. She sighed and kept looking for her pokemon. Yuri ran back to Kayla and pawed at her leg. "Did you find them?" Yuri looked up and shook her head. Kayla bent down and pet her on the head. "At least you were a little more helpful than Jasmine."

Meanwhile, Primrose and Rosemary were at a field, looking around for a pokemon. "What does your friend look like?", Rosemary asked. Primrose looked around and sighed. "She blends in with the flowers. She's also taller than us." Rosemary looked at Primrose and sighed. "That's not very helpful..." A Deerling looked at the two pokemon, but didn't move from her spot in the bushes.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Score! She said yes! "Cool! I'm thinking we leave with some berries and poffins after class!" He was extatic. "Haru loves Holly. I knew it from the moment that I saw the look in his eye." Haru laughed. "That Litwick must be a handful." Void is probably a lot worse...nothing worse than a hungry, angry Munchlax... "So anyways...what I said about the tacos...definitley Void's opinion!" The Munchlax was furious. "Lies! I have said no such thing!" He looked at Lumina. "Note that he's lying." "Anyways, I'll protect you. Nothing will get to you as long as I'm around. I swear it." He clenched his fist to his heart. "I promise on my honor!" Void just started to do an angry dance. "Your honor is full of LIES!"

Years
Holly

Holly looked up at Haru and smiled. "Yeah... she was hatched by my sister, so I guess she's taken after her a little." She watched as Lumina squirmed around in her arms, trying to get down. After a while she gave up and just looked down at Void. "You're weird!", she said giggling. Holly looked up at Haru as he said that he would protect her. She started blushing and looked down at the floor. "Um... thank you." She didn't know what else to say and kept looking at the floor. Lumina looked up at her and tilted her head."What's wrong?", she asked. Holly looked at her and shook her head. "Nothing's wrong. I'm fine." She looked back up at Haru and smiled again.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru's heart melted.Her smile is so freaking beautiful...he realized he was blushing and quickly caught himself. "It's no problem! No problem at all." He put on his 'I have no fear. Just stick with me' voice. "I may be wierd, but I'm awesomley wierd!" Void said proudly. "I'm wanting to go there to see what there is. Since it's a swamp, I'm guessing there are lots of poison type pokemon. I've been wanting to add one to my team." He began to explain his reasoning for wanting to go to a swamp. "The only thing that I would need to get before I left it my bag, a few water bottles, a few pokeballs, my Pokedex, and my journal. I've been recording my adventures ever since I got here. I intend on compiling it into a novel." he grinned.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Nika Valentine

Nika politely answered when her name was called for the role, studiously taking notes from the slides, annotated with sprinklings of her own knowledge and experiences with bug type pokemon, highlighting sections regarding grass types that she thought may be relevant or useful for Parasect. After a few minutes it became more and more difficult to concentrate, the ambient buzzing in the room growing louder. Looking up from her desk Nika tried to locate the source of the noise, eventually spotting Mark's Ninjask.

Very interesting pokemon Ninjask, one of - if not the - fastest pokemon in the world. And of course, their evolution was a oh-god-that's-a-Shedinja-stay-cool-and-maybe-you-can-touch-it!

Nika stared transfixed by the motionless Shedinja, completely ignoring the Ninjask that everyone else was so focused on. She had heard tales about Shedinja amongst the bug trainer community, notoriously powerful, notoriously weak... it took a truly great trainer to master the effective use of the the fragile bug and ghost type.

Blinking after what seemed like an eternity she ripped her attention away from the Shedinja and back to her work. The pokemon she was getting to see here at the Academy were simply spectacular, inspiring her to work harder than ever.​

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell Leggingsteele
Cafeteria
------------------------------

Hugin froze up as the Pikachu hugged him. Being a Flying-type, the Honchkrow was usually catious around Electric-types. He could feel small surges of electricity coming off of the rodent's body as he became paler and paler. Maxwell noticed the scene going on and chuckled a bit. After stepping back once the hug was done, Hugin shot a glare at Quillie who decided to pull some jokes on behalf of the bird. The Quilava wasn't intimidated by the Honchkrow's glare, so he just kept going for a few more minutes. Then something even worse happened. Hugin felt a very sticky collection of threads land on his wing, thus immobilizing it a bit. He tried to break the thread, but it was far too strong. So after giving up, Hugin sat down and made a displeased sound.

"Say Vriska," Maxwell began, ignoring the crow for a moment, "Have you gotten any classes this morning? If not, would you mind me showing you around the place? There's a lot of cool stuff to be found here." He ended the sentence by making a half-circle motion with his hands, as if he was depicting a rainbow. "However, we do need to get Scoffers wing back in shape!" Maxwell said and looked at Hugin. The Honchkrow just shot him a meanacing glare and cawed in an irritated voice.

Years
Holly

Holly looked up at Haru and blushed again. She wasn't used to people being nice to her. She looked down at Lumina and saw that she was falling asleep. I guess she's tired... She returned Lumina to her pokeball and realized that she had to have Molly out for class now. She grabbed her pokeball and released the Munna. Molly looked at Holly, and then at Haru. "Are you going to be nice now?" Molly looked at her and nodded. "I'm sorry about that, Holly. I don't know what I was thinking." Holly looked at her and smiled. "It's OK. I know you were just worried about me." Holly pet Molly on her snout and then hugged her.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
"Your little one tires out really easily. Void used to be like that." "LIES!" Haru started to laugh. He was aware of the Munchlax's arguments about the things he said that he said. (that was confusing) "Calm down buddy." he patted his head. "If you behave, you'll have a taco tonight." Void's eyes grew to the size of a poffin. He reluctantly nodded. "Fine. You tempt me no more after this!" Haru had a brilliant idea. I should get to know her! She'll love me in a while! "So...how long have you been here? What dorm are you in?" He asked, one after the other. "This is my second day here. I'm from Raiku. I'm not much of a thinker." he began to explain his position in the school.

Last edited:

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Vriska Van der Douchevald
167.gif
092.gif
025.gif

CHAPTER V: A GLIMPSE OF THE UNKNOWN
PART III

"To be honest, I didn't pay much attention to the guys that assign classes, maybe because I don't like school," She said ending with a small giggle, "So, right now, I'm like a lost Growlithe in this huge island... By the way, is there any place I can catch any?"

She then turned around and saw Hugin. Poor guy, not even annoying Pokemon like him deserve to be covered in spider web.

"Hey, um... How do we take all that web from Scoffer?" She asked Maxwell, "I could use my nails... But he certainly wouldn't like that."

Chu and Buggey approached Hugin and tried to get rid of the web, Chu was biting it, being careful not to shock Hugin, and Buggey was just slashing the web with its paws... by walking all around Hugin's wing.

"Well, that seems to work..." Vriska said at last.

Years
Holly

Holly looked up at Haru and nodded. Molly looked down at the Munchlax and giggled. I guess I should get used to this guy and his pokemon... , she thought. "I got here last night. I'm in the Entei Dorm." Molly floated down to Void and looked at him for a while. "What's your trainer like? Is he nice?" She decided to try and be friendly. Holly looked down at her and smiled. It's nice to see her like this... she worries too much. She looked back up at Haru and smiled. "I guess Molly's feeling better..." She didn't know what else to say, though, so she turned her attention back to her pokemon.

Kayla

Kayla gave up on looking for Rosemary and Primrose and decided to wander around campus. I'm so bored... but I don't want to go back to class. Yuri lifted her nose to the air and ran off. "Come on, not you too!" Kayla sighed and decided to wait for Yuri to come back. She knew that she wouldn't run away without a reason.

Yuri was following Rosemary's scent until she got tired. She looked around at where she stopped and was shocked when she saw Rosemary with Primrose."What were you two thinking? Kayla was worried about you!" Rosemary turned around and sighed in relief when she saw that it was just Yuri. "We're looking for Primrose's friend!" Primrose smiled and put Rosemary's pokeball down. "Yeah! She doesn't know that I've been caught, and I want to say goodbye." Yuri turned and growled when she heard something move in the bushes. She relaxed when she saw that it was just a Deerling. The Deerling walked over to Primrose. "What do you mean goodbye? Can't I just come with you?" Primrose looked at Yuri and then at the Deerling. Yuri sighed and gestured for the Deerling to follow her. "Let's see if Kayla will let you join us."

The Deerling smiled and followed Yuri. Primrose picked up Rosemary's pokeball and ran after them. "Wait for us!" Rosemary had been smelling a flower and ran after everybody. "Don't leave me!" Kayla smiled when she saw Yuri coming back with Rosemary and Primrose. She frowned when she saw the Deerling with them. "You guys just can't stop making friends, can you?" The Deerling stayed behind Primrose and bent down, trying to hide. She reminds me of Holly... maybe she can take care of her...

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Sage Smith
Classroom

Sage looked around the room seeing everyone had called out a Pokemon, and conversations were going on. "Alright class, you've had your chance to talk. Now, each student come up here and choose a poffin to give their Pokemon. After that" Sage paused and then gestured to the covered case on his desk. "we're going to have a contest that has a rare prize" he smiled setting the tray of Poffin's on his desk before taking a seat behind it.

Rosalyn Smith
Classroom

Rosalyn smiled at Mr. West, "it's alright Sir" she said before thinking over what he said. "That helps a lot, I didn't think of doing it that way, thank you" she smiled more before taking out another piece of paper, she then wrote down that Normal types were weak to fighting types, and flying types were weak to Rock, Electric, and Ice types, and remembered they are resistant to fighting types. So that canceled out the fighting type. Leaving Belle weak to Rock, Electric and Ice types. With a grin Rosalyn set down her pen, waiting for the next instructions.

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante Redson --- Location-Elizabeth's classroom

Dante got up from his chair and walked up to the teacher's desk. Once there, Dante grabbed some pieces that Elizabeth had instructed the students to pick up. After that, he went back to his desk and placed the pieces on his desk. Dante then took out an brush and ink and placed them on the desk near the pieces. He then took out a piece of paper and a pencil to writing down the notes. After writing down the thing that Elizabeth wrote down on the blackboard. Just then, Dante notice Elizabeth start to lose balance on the wheeled chair that she was on. Then, he saw Elizabeth fall off the chair and hit her head.

"Are you all right?", Dante asked Elizabeth, getting up from his chair.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell Leggingsteele
Cafeteria
------------------------------

Maxwell turned his head at the Honchkrow, they did need to do something about that wing. Luckily, Vriska's Pikachu and Spinarak were helping the crow out. Such nice and friendly Pokémon... Maxwell looked at Quillie for a moment. The Quilava just looked back with a confused expression. The teen chuckled and grabbed Slackey to then put him on the table.

"Slackey? Would you be so nice to help the others out?" He asked. The Slakoth gave off an annoyed grunt as if to say "Why should I always do the dirty-work?" and walked over to Hugin. The Normal-type noticed that the thread would soon be gone, but he still waved at the other two to get out of the way. Then, Slackey swung his claw very fast at Hugin's wing, and a moment later the thread fell off. The Slakoth then trodded back to Maxwell and climbed up on his head. After giving off a huge yawn of exhaustion, Slackey promptly fell asleep atop of his Trainer's head.

"That should do it!" Maxwell smiled. He then started to gather his things. The teen returned everyone to their PokéBalls except for Slackey and Hugin, who he didn't have the PokéBall for. "Let's go Vriska! You want to see where you can catch new Pokémon? Well, just about everywhere! Let me show you around." He stood up and waited for the girl to gather her things before he started walking out of the Cafeteria. Meanwhile, Hugin snickered deviously as they started moving towards the great outdoors.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
One thought went through Haru's mind when Mr. Smith asked for a Pokemon to come up and eat a poffin. "NOT ALL OF THEM VOID!" It was too late. The Munchlax ran up faster than a Feraligator in water or a flying Pidgeot. "NOT ALL OF THEM!!!" He ran up to find the bear thing grab a foul poffin and a spicy poffin. He basically inhaled every single poffin except for the sweet and sour ones. He hated thoughs. Thankfully, Haru had forseen this and emptied five or six of each kind of poffin. "Sorry Mr. Smith. I forsaw this happening and planned ahead." He cast a glare at Void. "Well exc-use me. It's not my fault that the man left them in the open!" Haru sighed. Torch, Twitch, and Geronimo would've been more reserved. Void finally realized that Molly had spoken to him. "Haru's the man! He always treats me to tacos, and Mr. Grumpy Pants(Twitch) and Senior Fuego(Torch) to poffins and berries. I don't really know the knew guy. He seems to be really angry though."

Last edited:
Back