• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

kinataki's sprite shop & hack resources

kinataki

david tennant so much!
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
kanto one
udxJLoH.png

johto one
S0Ctejc.png
(i know its not the best thing you have ever seen but lol)
hoeen one
xUZo7LY.png

sinnoh one
mlvWoFG.png

unova one
Am7dRix.png
(same with johto one)

all fire
RjghHZw.png

all water
sp2PLfK.png
(water is my favourite type but im having problems mashing water type pokemons :( )
all grass
h9kKFcU.png

@DarkRisingGirl
i will try my best!
but you know the legendaries and starters are so hard to fuse for me, but like i said i will try my best

@ShadowMirror
comiing!

kinataki

david tennant so much!
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
GGTeZBG.png

SZ2izCv.png

qdIiUUV.png

so now i am back. i want requests i want requests so much!

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
jd2BeWp.png

i "guess" it looks like a scar
yTOx06K.png
n8cXY67.png
LuXJqam.png

these were hard. especially that jellyfish thing
LH4wLLQ.png

it looks better than first one
v9obv3p.png
BsYj4cl.png

SI5iH9d.png

EDIT: OMG THIS ISNT DEERLING I HATE MYSELF....
sorry the other will be prepared in a sec....

5WgHX0e.png

edit: this is deerling

Hey Kinataki! Remember the Jellicent above that you sprited for me? I'd like the backsprite for it as well as the shiny front/back. Also, I'd like the same request for Pelipper. 64x64 DS Styled, Front/Back & Shiny Front/Back also. Thanks a lot!

kinataki

david tennant so much!
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
pelipper fronts
CvhaMq3.png
0gbnPvG.png

pelipper backs
ePFzIg2.png
apKxFUz.png

and i overdid jellicents
ZKY1QJh.png
LjpdeLZ.png

backs
dvm0rMM.png
ZOEOLIB.png

unnecessary fact about kinataki: his second favourite pokemon from gen 3 is pelipper and his first 100 lvl pokemon was pelipper(emerald) and nobody knows why he talks about himself like he is the third person

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
pelipper fronts
CvhaMq3.png
0gbnPvG.png

pelipper backs
ePFzIg2.png
apKxFUz.png

and i overdid jellicents
ZKY1QJh.png
LjpdeLZ.png

backs
dvm0rMM.png
ZOEOLIB.png

unnecessary fact about kinataki: his second favourite pokemon from gen 3 is pelipper and his first 100 lvl pokemon was pelipper(emerald) and nobody knows why he talks about himself like he is the third person

lol fun facts. Thanks so much. I'll keep in touch cause I have a really important sprite coming up for you. ^.^

atmmachine11

Jumping portals since 1997.
Years
Could you make a couple trainer sprites for me ? I want to make my own gym leaders but suck at spriting and cannot find anyone who will. The first is a dark type trainer, second ice, third dragon, fourth psychic, fifth poison, sixth ghost, seventh steel and eighth fighting.

kinataki

david tennant so much!
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
Could you make a couple trainer sprites for me ? I want to make my own gym leaders but suck at spriting and cannot find anyone who will. The first is a dark type trainer, second ice, third dragon, fourth psychic, fifth poison, sixth ghost, seventh steel and eighth fighting.

you can give a little bit info too, i will do them no problem to me but i will need some info about them.
which guys should be female and which guys should be male?

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Hey Kinataki, I know you're busy with my special sprite. But I'd like to request Kecleon in my usual request fashion. Thanks!

kinataki

david tennant so much!
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
Fflp1wF.png

i am really sorry for that lapras but lapras's body colour is so so so close to green so i really can't make it look like a battle pattern :P

kinataki

david tennant so much!
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
05pqTsd.png
7XVii0Z.png

0DNZNSg.png
GpduAcC.png

im really sorry about the beak. if you really really really dislike it just tell the other spriter guy, because i really tried to save the beak but it ended up like this every time :P
twdTd5C.png

that was kinda weird :D

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
xD looks like you mistook me but that stuff is miffy-piffy-spiffy hilarious! What a riot! Anyway, love the new thing you made!

kinataki

david tennant so much!
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
KSnvVJl.png

nope just forgot to post it
but the hat looks more like a classy hat :P

okay i need moar requests. i have free time and i am bored :(

Back