• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black 2 hack: Pokemon Moon Black 2 (September 2020 Update Released)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 5, 2019
Very nice hack actually the best for nds, on my opinion, since there are megas, but why don't you add a MegaGallade and a ShinyMegaGardevoir too instead of basculins.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 30, 2019
Could you please post a link of the patched version of pokemon moon black 2 beta 2b?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 30, 2019
Very nice hack actually the best for nds, on my opinion, since there are megas, but why don't you add a MegaGallade and a ShinyMegaGardevoir too instead of basculins.

Where did you get the patched beta 2 version of the hack???

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 18, 2022
Are u able to evolve Rockruff yet?
Edit: Oh nvm i got the Rockruff Bands just now at the start! So i guess it matters what time you use the bands then? Awesome hack by the way, dawg!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 18, 2022
Also is there any documentation that talks about the changes made? Like what moves are new, what pokemon have type changes, which pokemon you have taken out and which you have added, etc..?

Last edited:

XxAsterxX

Moon Black 2 Developer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 24, 2023
No documentation yet. Rockruff evolves into dusk form if you use the rockruff band or you make it hold the rockruff band and level it up at day or night and it will evolve into those forms.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 18, 2022
Oh is the Fairy-type not added? My Primarina is a water/psychic and Clefairy is normal still

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 17, 2023
So do I use the xdelta patch (for desmume) on the front page and apply it to a clean ROM of Black 2? Your wording makes it seem like we would patch an existing patch from a previous release. Looking to clarify.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 16, 2023
Hello, i want finish a translate of Pokémon Platinum in portuguese, but i dont know how. Can you help me with it?

(Sorry for the english) ^^

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 29, 2020
I know I am a little late to the party, but I just finally got around to playing/beating Pokemon Ultra Sun (Never played the Regular Sun/Moon). After having a blast doing that, finding out about this Rom Hack got me extremely interested. I'm looking forward to trying this out and providing you with some feedback! One quick question though isn't your Mother in Sun/Moon like......Brown? Don't get me wrong, Pokemon Black is one of my favorite games, but did you just want to use that Mom's Art Assets?

Back