• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forever the Pikachu Race

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
The Pikachu Race! Between Pikachu lovers and haters, like the gender race

I'm curious to see a Mew Vs. Mewtwo race :P

Both very well loved and very awesome Legendaries!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Since this thread just tends to be a general pokemon conversation thread with the counting I'm not sure if I would allow another thread like this just with two different Pokemon haha.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Anyways, back to Pokémon. I say we do a Pichu lover/hater race next :P
I don't think that'd work. It seems there aren't too many Pichu lovers out there. Well maybe that's the perfect opportunity for the haters to actually win a round xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Digimon and Pokemon ARE AMAZING well Digimon Adventure 01 and Adventure 02 and the games are amazing

My favorite season is Digimon Savers so eh. But yeah Adventures was good and the games I've played too.

I like Pichu. Just not as much as I like Pikachu.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

I love Pichu haha, it's so cute and small and energetic and eeep <3 It's a shame it evolves into this awful rodent!

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017

For me, the most awful rodents are Emolga (alias AnnoyingStupidFlyingSquirrel D:<) and the Patrat line.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I adore Emolga myself. ;v; I think it was the first non-starter Pokemon (it was either it or Minccino) in which I was all 'i need that Pokemon give it to me' hahah.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years

I loved that Pokemon so much I included it in my team hehe :P
Unfortunately it's stats aren't the greatest but it's cuteness makes up for it XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Emolga is on my B2 team. ♥ It wasn't on my White team because I wanted a Zebstrika named after one of my friends because Zebra was her favorite family. But it's okay because Roxas on B2 yes.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think plenty of Pokemon are "overrated" but you don't hear my complaining. ♥

Back