• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jan 12, 2018
You may also reach me directly at [email protected]

I ran into a bug in the Red version where the game freezes and quits when you speak to the second bug catcher in Viridian Forest (and he challenges you). An error message appears in the game. Something like "Script is running too slow." Latest version 3.1. The game auto-saves right at the moment of crash so I can't continue with the game. Please let me know if you need any other info.

I have really cool fusions and would love to keep going with my current team. I will re-pay you by reporting future bugs. For example: storing pokemon in the PC also causes the game to crash and without Saving.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2018
Hello! Looks like I've encountered a gamebreaker :( As I was searching the viridian forest for mushrooms, I was approached by the "it's a dead end!" trainer. Just before our fight, the game froze a bit, then told me the script was taking too long, that the game would restart, and that my progress would be saved. Unfortunately, every time I reload the save the exact same thing happens. Doesn't look like there are multiple save files, so I guess I have to start from scratch again? Do please help if there's a fix to this.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jan 2, 2018
Until what pokemon region is this game & does randomizer makes every patch of the grass 100 percent randomly with encountering the same randomized pokemon?

Last edited:

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
Years
  • Age 34
  • NJ
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
what do i do when i get into saffron city? team rocket is everywhere and I cannot seem to porgress? i have the newest beta by the way

AskipLudo

The Masked Guy
Years
So, I was trying to play the game and got this error:

sWDJjLhaTTeKqaAlt4-56Q.png

It also put the age on 10 and check the male box alone I did nothing since I just downloaded the game. :/

Edit: Still no one to help? :/

Last edited:

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
Years
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jan 12, 2018
Okay so this issue is not caused by battling that specific trainer. I started over the game. I backed up my Game.rxdata (attached) and I tried changing my team, de-fusing, depositing mons in the PC, buying items, and re-saving. None of that helped, the game still crashes with a "??????" window now with the trainer right before your first rival battle. Not sure how to make it snap out of it.

Any thoughts?

I ran into a bug in the Red version where the game freezes and quits when you speak to the second bug catcher in Viridian Forest (and he challenges you). An error message appears in the game. Something like "Script is running too slow." Latest version 3.1. The game auto-saves right at the moment of crash so I can't continue with the game. Please let me know if you need any other info.

I have really cool fusions and would love to keep going with my current team. I will re-pay you by reporting future bugs. For example: storing pokemon in the PC also causes the game to crash and without Saving.

Attachments

• error.PNG
    error.PNG
    1.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Game.zip
    18.5 KB · Views: 0
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jan 12, 2018
I keep running into bug with error "????". See below. Game save file attached. Try to battle against the trainer right before getting to your second battle with your rival.

This is the second time I've started a new game and the error appears at various points in the game. Any thoughts.

Attachments

• error.PNG
    error.PNG
    1.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Game.zip
    18.5 KB · Views: 0
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jan 12, 2018
I made my own cuduo sprites. Enjoy! Simply drag and drop the images into your Battlers folder. I guess this is only useful if you like/have this fusion. :)

Attachments

• 12788.png
    12788.png
    3 KB · Views: 9
  • 12788b.png
    12788b.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 4

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
Years
Here's a small, exclusive sneak peek of the next update.
BfsV7l8.jpg

Here are some of the things you can expect from version 4.0
  • Pokémon League
  • Gen 2 Pokémon + Cross gen evolutions (275 total, 75,625 fusions)
  • New sprites for every Pokémon (thanks to http://pokefusion.japeal.com/ )
  • New battle UI
  • Johto region (First 3 gyms at first)
  • Randomized mode improvements
  • Improved support for custom sprites
  • New items
Stay tuned for the release date!
Meanwhile, you can also help playtest if you're curious to see the update for yourself. Join the game's Discord channel for more information.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 15, 2023
Oh the new sprites look like actual sprites. The old ones were very... how do I put this... frightening lol. It looks like some work went into the new ones. Looking forward to it!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 24, 2018
i can find moltres?

i can capture moltres in version 3.1?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 24, 2018
Yes. All three legendary birds can be caught.

how can i catch moltres? the precise zone of vulcano. I can not find it

someone can send me the photo where moltres is?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Jun 23, 2022
the same place where you caught/fought your first legendary bird pokemon (during the Team Rocket fight in the volcano)

Back