• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
I just found this. Thank You! As a mac user, I was resigned to never being able to play the original, but I thought, "well, I'll give it a shot to see if there is a rom of it."

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 12, 2018
When u start up the game for a new game it says are u running a nuzlocke run and when u click yes it says "this affects the story" can anyone tell me what it actually does and affect?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 25, 2023
I dont know if it is a bug of my game but Moltres isntwhere articuno is. And also Zapdos doesnt appear

Keenus

The Almighty Unown
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 3, 2022
Logged in here for the first time in a long time, first of all to say congrats on what must be a seriously hard game to make and implement like wow!

Secondly, I watched other people play it on youtube first (which is what made me want to try it) and while I was watching them get wild fused pokemon straight away, I don't seem to be getting any??? Has something changed, am I missing something or just being plain slow?? :P

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 21, 2018
Is it possible to beat the surf minigame? And just in case, the opponent is invisible.

I've gone trough it at max speed without hitting anything, and I didn't even won doing that. Also, the minigame is anti-intuitive, but I suppose it's still half done, so...

Last edited:

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
Years
Logged in here for the first time in a long time, first of all to say congrats on what must be a seriously hard game to make and implement like wow!

Secondly, I watched other people play it on youtube first (which is what made me want to try it) and while I was watching them get wild fused pokemon straight away, I don't seem to be getting any??? Has something changed, am I missing something or just being plain slow?? :P
Thank you. Fused Pokémon will appear in the wild after Mt. Moon. The Youtubers you watched were probably playing an older version.
Is it possible to beat the surf minigame? And just in case, the opponent is invisible.

I've gone trough it at max speed without hitting anything, and I didn't even won doing that. Also, the minigame is anti-intuitive, but I suppose it's still half done, so...
Yes, it's possible. It's supposed to be difficult ;)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 21, 2018
Yes, it's possible. It's supposed to be difficult ;)
At least the oponnent will be visible in 4.0, right? It kinda sucks to race an invisible dude xD

[EDIT]: Yup, I just managed to kick that damn invisible ass

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 9, 2023
Great job OP! I love the concept of this game and cant wait until it gets updated even further! Keep up the good work!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 17, 2018
I would love to see a "Delta Species" series type of thing, like they did with the cards. #FireHorsea

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 15, 2020
Don't know if its been mentioned but in lt.surges gym the trash cans have some errors more specifically the second can causes the game to crash. i managed to bypass it by deleting the wall that's blocking him off until you activate the buttons (which i cant do XD)... of course you'd need a better fix then just removing the wall but yeah

Schrroms

Years
Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Jun 23, 2022
I'm not sure whether this problem is a bug or not but all my pokemon excluding the not fused pokemon are different .. they have the same nicknames and moves though they are completely different pokemon . It seems they are all fused with a johto pokemon . I also dont know where the discord channel is. can someone give me a link ? Anyway , awesome game :)

Last edited:

Schrroms

Years
I'm not sure whether this problem is a bug or not but all my pokemon excluding the not fused pokemon are different .. they have the same nicknames and moves though they are completely different pokemon . It seems they are all fused with a johto pokemon . I also dont know where the discord channel is. can someone give me a link ? Anyway , awesome game :)

This is normal for the playtest version. It will be fixed in the full release of course.
Talking to update man on the top floor of Pokemon Centers should fix your Pokémon.

You can find the Discord channel by following this link: https://discord.gg/vY8Y2m2

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2018
Okay, so... I discovered this thanks to a youtuber, and decided to download the 4.0 beta since, well, why not? and it downloaded fine... But no matter what I do, I cannot get it to run. I click the game exe, and it just does nothing. Not even a process active. I tried to look and see if I could find the solution if someone else had the issue, but I couldn't find anything. am I just dumb? (And I'm on windows so not a mac issue to clarify, saw things about that)

EDIT: Just tried with the latest non-playtest version. Nothing. I have no idea why it's not working.

EDIT EDIT: Okay... Well, that explains it... Apparently, the folder that I had it in's name was the cause. I had a musical note in the name of one of my desktop folders which is where I put it in because an issue way back with icons and chrome or something caused icons to not display properly, and that was the fix... And that was causing RPG maker to not recognize the folder... Somehow? Well, that's bizarre.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Anyone know if Demo Ver. 3.2 has super rod in the game? I went looking in the thread and the only thing that I could find was from around april 2017. The creator said that there was no super rod but using the good rod had an extremely rare chance to get super rod exclusive pokemon... but in the FAQ section the list of wild pokemon has super rod variable. Is using the good rod for getting super rod pokemon still in the current demo?
Edit: Nevermind got the super rod from the fishing guru in cinnabar island

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 12, 2019
I get an error every time I click the first button in the Vermillion City Gym!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Okay so i'm not sure if this has been mention but i'm playing the Version 3.1 red version and when trying to do the trade with the lass on route 3 with the Spearpod and Zushrew I would get to when the trade would happen i'm end up getting a script error that says the "pbExecuteScript" and that the Pokemon in P1682 is not valid and when clicking okay it closes out the game for me. I first click Zushrew and got the message and then when i tried Spearpod the message came up again.

On a side note does anyone have a list of the sidequests cause talking to the guy in the Pewter hotel he tells me I have accepted 3 and helped 2 meanwhile I have only gone as far as having the first gym badge and have not gone threw Mt.Moon yet, also the 3.0 changelog says there is a maniac in Pewter City but i can't seem to find him.

Back