• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my team - suggestions please?

Skitty1

Highlight my signature :)
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2012
Skitty [group leader for the most part] - lv. 16 ~ note: I really do want to improve my team but I don't want to give up Skitty... if I have to put Skitty in a lower rank fine but I would prefer to keep her!
Nature: Docile (no effects)
Ability: Normalize

HP: 45
Attack: 22
Defense: 24
Sp. Atk: 18
Sp. Def: 19
Speed: 26

Moves
-Attract
-Sing
-Tackle
-Foresight
Jirachi [secondary - item: Liechi Berry] - lv. 22
Nature: Calm
Ability: Serene Grace

HP: 81
Attack: 46
Defense: 53
Sp. Atk: 54
Sp. Def: 58
Speed: 52

Moves
-Wish
-Psychic
-Rest
-Draco Meteor
Cyndaquil - lv. 12
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Blaze

HP: 32
Attack: 18
Defense: 17
Sp. Atk: 20
Sp. Def: 22
Speed: 21

Moves
-Tackle
-Headbutt
-SmokeScreen
-Ember
Cyndaquil - lv. 3
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Chlorophyll

HP: 16
Attack: 9
Defense: 7
Sp. Atk: 9
Sp. Def: 6
Speed: 6

Moves
-Vine Whip
-Flash
-Cut
-
HOOTHOOT - lv. 2
Nature: Brave
Ability: Keen Eye

HP: 14
Attack: 6
Defense: 6
Sp. Atk: 6
Sp. Def: 7
Speed: 6

Moves
-Tackle
-Growl
-Foresight
-
Togepi - lv. 1
Nature: Modest
Ability: Serene Grace

HP: 4
Attack: 4
Defense: 6
Sp. Atk: 5
Sp. Def: 6
Speed: 5

Moves
-Growl
-Charm
-Extrasensory
-

The first two are the only ones I really want to keep otherwise I need suggestions please. I have two gym badges and I am playing HG.

Note: I've never been an expert at team building (based on this garbage team you can tell why...) so keep that in mind :)

Last edited:

Munchlax11

Munch?
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
[SIZE="a"]You could back track and get a mareep. When it fully evolves Ampharos is a pretty decent Pokemon. You would have to train it a lot because mareep will be level 6 or 7. If you want to get a mareep I would try my luck against Whitney to catch Sudowoodo and then make everything more accessible. You could get to Violet City a lot easier. You could go north of goldenrod and enter a bug catching contest and catch Scyther. (He learns Wing attack at lv 21 which will make the fighting gym easy) If you don't want to go through all the training with mareep, but you want an Ampharos on your team I'm almost positive you can catch Flaafy on the route on the way to Lake of Rage. I would keep cyndaquil, but level it up a bit before Whitney. I would also get skitty to lv 20ish. Hope this helps.[/SIZE]

Skitty1

Highlight my signature :)
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2012
^Thanks for the advice I got Flaaffy and I will level it up so it will evolve!

9tjuci.png

Back