• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Well, since by tablet is broken, my new stuff is just scans of the things I've drawn when I've had the time in school and such :P

Like this.
Spoiler:

I cannot be stalled anymore! Off to school!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Reminds me how just better Pokey is at drawing than me. xD Lookin' good, Pokey!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
27. I completely forgot to watch Hellsing and Death Note last week, at least I'll have the time this weekend if PC doesn't eat away at my time first.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Hey, hey, anyone here think I should change my profile or does it look good? /was thinking of changing it to a greenish color NOT BECAUSE OF CHRISTMAS but because it's more of a "cool" color and fits me better

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
29. Doesn't look too bad IMO Roswell but the current profile pic you have up definitely fits the purple theme if you ask me.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years

All I gotta say is this. this is all this right here is my main hype is coming from.

:)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

My main hype is coming from FT MOVIE OMGGGGGGGGG.

Also Hatoful Boyfriend and Pokemon because LJ RP.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Mine is so bluntly obvious it's not even funny. Doesn't help now that my sister watched the episode, and enjoyed it just as much as I did apparently. Though, unlike me, she doesn't show it as often.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

FT film eh, i'm looking forward for Kizu and the Madoka films more but I'll watch it anywhooo. Will probably be 2013 before we see it anyway.

Gah, I have manflu, the worst illness in the world. -___-

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Oh yeah, totally forgot about the Madoka films XD; /see, last night I dreamt I watched three FT movies in a row...

The Ace Attorney movie seems pretty damn cool, too! Speaking of which, even closer to finishing T&T! ...Though I miss Case 3; I loved it a lot ;;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I wanna go home and hope that there is a package for me from HE WHO SHOULD STOP SPOILING ME someone. But alas, I'm stuck at the college for another twoish hours. :c

I'm interested in that Ace Attorney Movie as well. Definitely looks amaaazing. The sketch poster for the next Detective Conan movie is out, but there's no point hyping over it until like... next October.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...Why do I have a feeling I know who you're talking about? I kind of wish someone on here could get me something nice like what you're getting... Never mind that a week from now I'm turning 18 and X-Mas is 9 days after that. /also who wants to make my birthday thread :D? //brick'd

OK, self, time to focus more on LJ RPing right now! XD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Maybe. Maybe not. Regardless, I give things that are of sentimental value (HINTHINT) because I have no money. Soyeah. Probably what anyone who I am giving anything to this year will be well... getting.

I'm waiting for Martel Mun to post the log. <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

FIGHT ME FOR IT! >:C

actually, since i made it last year I suppoooooose someone can make it this year. but my post will be the best of 'em alllll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back