• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
It's nice. The quality is great and the mist filter that kind of blurs the three foxes is very good. I would prefer a different text over default Verdana. But that's doesn't harm the overall rating at all.

9outta10.

TY

It has colored text and lots of images... I do like the Lilligant image though

Years
The gif seems to flow better than it used to and it is nicely organised for the most part. The different colour on "My Home" and the link to your rubric still seem out of place though.

8/10

T!M

Years
The face of the Shinigami is off centered, but the bright color for the bar and the links is nice and the quality of the image itself is great.

8outta10.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Hmm...it's Gaara

I'd say tweak the gif to remove the head lift and keep the hair ruffle

5fqd5.gif

8.8/10

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
pretty girls with guns, always a favorite of mine~♥ 9.8/10

hah, I was thinking of using this as my sig pic at one point...
Spoiler:

T!M

Years
The combination of all the Rikus is bad. They don't transition smoothly between each picture, and the alignment (being right) is funky. Also the quality is sub par.

5outta10.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
7/10 I feel the Gaara line should be above the image for balance. Text is mostly organized. It all looked fine until I saw right-aligned text.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
10/10

Great image, it fits well with the CSS, the font is suburb especially with the color changing for Skiddo, the little icons are lovely aswell.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
9.5/10

I don't like the Organisation but, the sig's pretty good

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 26, 2013
Ill play :p
8/10 simply because I dont understand the anime in reference, but I enjoy the formatting of the users links.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
The signature is a little all over the place. There isn't anything that really stands out in a positive or negative way. It's not all that well organized either.

Hmm... 6.5/10

T!M

Years
Much better than the last time I saw it. The bar above the image is much, much better than the bunch of text below it from last time. My biggest problem, and trust me this is the only one, is the white text on the right side of the images that are kind of hard to see due to the scanned image of the paper on the right. (IE. White on white)

Other than that, it's magnificent. 8outta10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back