• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So.... does the term "veteran" exist for these forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
Years
Lol. Now we got a swarm of noobs coming in everyday. That's adding to the problem because that noobs think they know more than the Admins and it causes all these flame wars.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Lalala, I wish I had been around back then to have met Syrus and stuff, but I remember seeing posts of older members, back when I was a nub D:

I had been visiting here since 2002 if I recall correctly.

Years
It's funny how people who have join dates of "Oct 2003" claim to be "vets" nowadays... It's kind of fun... especially when they say that PC has "deteriorated" and the likes. Pfft! As if they've been here before. I've been in PC ever since Dakota still has that Charmeleon avatar and always ends his posts with "BOO YA!" I've been in PC when Cas spam attacks PC with her cronnies with "Kamikaze" all over the place. I remember when that idiot Admin Alakazam made a WWE forum without consent of staff. I remember when 22sa gave us the daily stats of the forums... and especially the old DCC. The golden age DCC. And especially when "The One Above" is the second most popular thread next to the DCC. I also remembered when there's only one thread for DCC... ever... ah the good old times.

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2007
Akinari said:
It's funny how people who have join dates of "Oct 2003" claim to be "vets" nowadays... It's kind of fun... especially when they say that PC has "deteriorated" and the likes. Pfft! As if they've been here before. I've been in PC ever since Dakota still has that Charmeleon avatar and always ends his posts with "BOO YA!" I've been in PC when Cas spam attacks PC with her cronnies with "Kamikaze" all over the place. I remember when that idiot Admin Alakazam made a WWE forum without consent of staff. I remember when 22sa gave us the daily stats of the forums... and especially the old DCC. The golden age DCC. And especially when "The One Above" is the second most popular thread next to the DCC. I also remembered when there's only one thread for DCC... ever... ah the good old times.
Ahh, good times, good times. The only one I don't remember is 22sa's daily stats of the forum , Cas attacking PC (although I do remember her), and the admin Alakazam making a WWE forum. I had joined in December 2002 under the name of 'screenshot_freak31'. Although many of the people I've known in the old PC don't go here anymore. :(

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
I've been at PC for way longer than my join date. XD I remember all those things, especially the Kamikaze attack! That was...odd. o_0 I seem to remember quite a few people getting caught up in that!

I remember the Charmeleon avatar and BOO ya!, too, and the enormity of "The One Above" thread :D Plus old art veterans like Orange*Berry, PSB, ML and the like...

--FG

McGraw

hoppipola
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Sep 14, 2010
I'm new to this place, but I've been in and out of the Pokemon (battling/gaming) community since Late 2000... so many wasted hours :( but being worshipped by newbies was fun I guess.

So I'm the same sort of veteran as Exemption.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
Forest Grovyle said:
I've been at PC for way longer than my join date. XD I remember all those things, especially the Kamikaze attack! That was...odd. o_0 I seem to remember quite a few people getting caught up in that!

I remember the Charmeleon avatar and BOO ya!, too, and the enormity of "The One Above" thread :D Plus old art veterans like Orange*Berry, PSB, ML and the like...

--FG
Kamikaze Kamikaze Kamikaze Kamikaze Kamikaze Kamikaze Kamikaze Kamikaze Kamikaze Kamikaze Kamikaze Kamikaze Kamikaze Kamikaze Kamikaze Kamikaze Kamikaze Kamikaze Kamikaze Kamikaze Kamikaze Kamikaze Kamikaze Kamikaze Kamikaze Kamikaze Kamikaze Kamikaze Kamikaze Kamikaze Kamikaze Kamikaze Kamikaze Kamikaze Kamikaze Kamikaze Kamikaze Kamikaze Kamikaze Kamikaze

Hahaha! I almost forgot about that. That was a strange night indeed, really creeped me out with all the people doing it. And Orange had the cutest drawings ever! And Moonlight was one of my first friends here... Awww, why do all the good people gotta go. =/

Years
Orange*Berry and her obsession with Tracy... XD

Those times were memorable...

And who could forget Shining_Arcanine? I haven't seen him in a long time...

Years
Akinari said:
Is that referring to me? I admit I'm not a vet. But I sure as hell remember that. Dakota was funny. I remember when he was banned. I remember a cool dude called Sapphire_Latios lover or something like that. TMBJR the guy with the crobat sig. And when Kairi was a lesbian.

Why do you think all the old members are gone?

If you don't think it's gotten worse, I don't know what to say.

Peace...

Last edited:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Akinari said:
And who could forget Shining_Arcanine? I haven't seen him in a long time...
Good old SA, the "Head Super Moderator", the dude that promoted me because I had "Arcanine" in my name (I was Modded only two weeks, there was no other reason).
I saw him on just a few weeks ago, about all he posts in is the WD forum now.

bna_li said:
I remember a cool dude called Sapphire_Latios lover or something like that.
Scotty (aka Sapphire Latios aka "Scotty") comes on MSN about every day. Still funny, I wish he'd come back to PC and show the newbies what it is to be funny.

It's funny to see how many was around back when me and SA had the same avy (and everyone got us mixed up), or back when we had the "Class of 2003" on Moddings, or back when the old PC had all them DB errors, or back when everyone used PC avys, or back when Kwesi was still around.
The past is past, it's fun to remember all them things, it's fun to just sit down with another old member and talk about things that happened long ago. But there's something many forgets, it's the past, no need to live in it. Sure I liked the old PC better, but this isn't the old PC. We can't go back to how it was years ago on the old PC.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
Well, It's totally a long time since I came back, about weeks ago when SOVA has been fired up, but that totally not the case. I still totally have memories of Old PC before it was stormed by alot of newbies which are here today.

I'm over what happened in 2004, but I'm here sometimes, but It's not like it used to be, of course it changed alot since I left for awhile.

Years
Arcanine said:
Good old SA, the "Head Super Moderator", the dude that promoted me because I had "Arcanine" in my name (I was Modded only two weeks, there was no other reason).
I saw him on just a few weeks ago, about all he posts in is the WD forum now.

Scotty (aka Sapphire Latios aka "Scotty") comes on MSN about every day. Still funny, I wish he'd come back to PC and show the newbies what it is to be funny.

It's funny to see how many was around back when me and SA had the same avy (and everyone got us mixed up), or back when we had the "Class of 2003" on Moddings, or back when the old PC had all them DB errors, or back when everyone used PC avys, or back when Kwesi was still around.
The past is past, it's fun to remember all them things, it's fun to just sit down with another old member and talk about things that happened long ago. But there's something many forgets, it's the past, no need to live in it. Sure I liked the old PC better, but this isn't the old PC. We can't go back to how it was years ago on the old PC.
Did he get his name changed? Cause I don't see him much.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I miss the old days too.

I remember when Alakazam made that WWE forum. xD I was like, "What is WWE?"

Class of '03 mods, rofl. xD

I feel old. :O

And when Dakota and I switched accounts. xD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Haruka said:
Well, It's totally a long time since I came back, about weeks ago when SOVA has been fired up, but that totally not the case. I still totally have memories of Old PC before it was stormed by alot of newbies which are here today.

I'm over what happened in 2004, but I'm here sometimes, but It's not like it used to be, of course it changed alot since I left for awhile.
You know it's strange to see you back Alyssa. I mean you used to be on all the time and we used to fight about being stiff and loose Staff members. Back when I'd pick on you all day for being so stiff on everything. Yep, them were the days. XD

bna_li said:
Did he get his name changed? Cause I don't see him much.
If you mean Scotty on PC then his new username is "Scotty". If you mean on MSN then he's had the same MSN (at least I think he has), he was on just 10 mins ago.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
Mmhmm... nah, I ain't a veteran. But I've been around awhile...

I still remember little ole Jake back in the ROM hacking forums on the old PC...

Ah, those were the days.

Years
Arcanine said:
You know it's strange to see you back Alyssa. I mean you used to be on all the time and we used to fight about being stiff and loose Staff members. Back when I'd pick on you all day for being so stiff on everything. Yep, them were the days. XD

If you mean Scotty on PC then his new username is "Scotty". If you mean on MSN then he's had the same MSN (at least I think he has), he was on just 10 mins ago.
Hardly ever see any of his posts.

@ Miyu-Chan

I remember that... lots of people were switching, not just y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back