• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokestar!

HaiImNate

Ice Cream
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
You may not get any yen, but you can get items ranging from a heal water to a max restore depending on who you talk to and the quality of you movie. I really liked pokestar, but I didn't spend much time with it. I was in a hurry to beat the game (I was in a bet with my two of my friends), and after a couple of movies it got boring to me.

Haha you may not get any yen, but the box office does. :p

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I also did not like the Pokestar studios part of this game because it was rather boring in my opinion. I didn't like any of the movies; I honestly did these Pokestar movies for the medals and I still did not do all of the movies because I just recently found out that I did not unlock all of the movies and have no idea how to do it.
A full guide on how to unlock every movie and how to obtain good, bad, and strange endings in each movie, as well as all of the data on every Pokémon and "prop" used, is located here. Brycen-Man's return isn't available until after the HOF, and a few more also rely on you becoming a HOFer.

Cyclone

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
I absolutely adored Pokéstar Studios! I spent so much time getting all the good endings, and ended up with over 200 lemonades early in the game. I think my favorite movie is Timegate Travelers; it's so silly! :P I got a strange ending star for my entire main team, and because of these stars, I don't want to look for more strange endings with them (for fear of losing the stars). Also, the rewards you get can net tons of cash! Lava Cookies and Old Gateaux sell for thousands on Route 5!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I loved Pokéstar Studios! It sure takes a pleasure to making films, and it sure takes trial and error to make the amazing films! And I have too much potions (Lemonades and Hyper Potions) given by movie fans in the Pokéstar movie theater hall because of joining the Pokéstar Studios. But I wish Game Freak could make a feature to trade Pokéstar films from friend to friend. By the way, my Infernape became the star.

waveguidebuizel said:
I don't want to look for more strange endings with them (for fear of losing the stars)
I think when your party Pokémon having stars already and you make a strange ending again, I think you might hit $999 Billions venue in the movie because the movie's popularity is boosted if your Pokémon has the star, and having the strange ending boosted it even more. (I don't test it though.) Just make sure you've got strange ending, not bad ending (and I think this is the hard part, but when the director is making the unsure comment when filming is done, that means you've hit the strange ending).

Last edited:

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
I think when your party Pokémon having stars already and you make a strange ending again, I think you might hit $999 Billions venue in the movie because the movie's popularity is boosted if your Pokémon has the star, and having the strange ending boosted it even more. (I don't test it though.) Just make sure you've got strange ending, not bad ending (and I think this is the hard part, but when the director is making the unsure comment when filming is done, that means you've hit the strange ending).

Ohh, that would make sense. I already have one movie with 999 billion though, from a strange ending using rentals, I think. Strange movies definitely boost the sales.

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
I like the Pokestar Studios.
I actually got my first strange ending.
My Weavile got the star. It looks cool when sent out in battle xD
I miss contests though. I'm not much of a fan of Pokemon Musical so this one is a better addition

Years
For me, this is a hilarious addition to the game, especially the names of the directors. Sydney Lumet-Sydney Pokemet, David Lynch becomes David Pokench, and John Carpenter is John Pokenter. I keep doing them just to see the names of the directors. Especially since I've seen movies from these people.

Pokenter's Movies are okay, just not as good as his earlier works like "Escape from Castelia City" and "The Ditto."

LOL

But seriously, I do enjoy the Pokestar movies though I'd have to admit, the writing needs work IMO. I Don't know , maybe I'm just being too critical about it.

Last edited:
Back