• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

User19sq

6.5/10. There's something about a factory ablaze that I find so poetic and beautiful. The rating would've been higher if the message being conveyed didn't kill my mood, though. -w-

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
@Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu: Dude you have to rate the other aigs not just say : "Recheck i put a better sig"

9/10

Your themes are never bad.

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
8.5/10

The GIF is pretty neat with it being black and white, it looks a little low quality, but I think that's just the effects on it. The text is organized well, but that color on the two friend codes seems out of place.

Hikari, you ninja.

10/10

The GIF is pretty great quality and I find the caption pretty amusing. >w< Also the text is organized pretty well.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
10/10

Very nice, lovely colors, it fits with Yugi's personality. Maybe purple suits him best? or orange/brown? :P

Love how the effects on the texts are put in also.

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu

Yep, that's me
Years
9/10 coz its freaky!

I want to go on my sig!

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back