• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you Rather?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Hydro pumped. It's a strong jet of water but water nonetheless. I rather be stung by the water's strong current than being fried by a solarbeam.

Would you rather get attacked by a swarm of Beedrill or Ninjask?

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Ninjask. I like cicadas in real life, one of the few insects I can tolerate, and won't put up with the former.

Would you rather Surf somehow with Magikarp, or Fly somehow with Spearow?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I think Surfing with Magikarp would be less dangerous since I know how to swim, so I'll go with that!

Would you rather be stuck in a room with a Stunky or a Gloom?

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years

If the way James described Gloom was any indication... and yet, at least I know that can be turned off. I'd rather go with what I'm familiar with, even if I understand the ramifications. So Gloom anyway.

Actually, that's a good idea.

'swhat I get for spending to much time on this. Muk, easily. :P

Would you Rather: Be stuck for life or at least a long time, say like a roomate situation, with a Pokemon you're familiar with and are knowledgable about, or with a Pokemon you've never even seen or heard of until you signed the lease and walked into the room.

Here's the catch. Even if you knew ahead of time which Poke you were rooming with, and even if it was your favorite in theory, you're taking a chance that it could shatter your opinion of them if it's annoying or a slob or just really deceitful or rude, etc. You willing to lose that kind of respect?

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Be eaten alive by a Mightyena. Swift painless deaths FTW.

Would you rather be hit with White Kyurem's Ice Burn or Black Kyurem's Freeze Shock?

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Sudowoodo.

WYR have a paper bag with Pikachu printed on it, or briefs with Squirtle printed on it? *shrug*

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
Huge Mew doll

would you rather be able to control everything in the next pokemon game or be able to create every pokemon in the next gen

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Uhh I guess control, if what you mean is control the new game's features

Would you rather sky dive or bungee jump?

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
That's not Pokemon related. Also, sky dive, I don't relish the idea of being yanked back upward, and then swinging around with the off chance of bumping into stuff.

I'll make it somewhat Pokemon related and say I'd have a flying Pokemon big enough to carry me along in case things go wrong.

Would you rather believe some of the outlandish things they add to the Pokedex, or become the new writer for the Pokedex's flavor text (and possibly make it even more bizarre)?

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Oops.

But I'd make it more bizzare

Would you rather be hunted down by your starter/partner or a legendary pokemon?

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Considering the starters are usually underpowered little imps, I think the preference writes itself. ;) Of course, this depends on when you get them, as I'm assuming this is from square one.

WYR listen to Jigglypuff sing and miss whatever movie (or other) outing you had planned, or have and Exploud give you temporary deafness due to the ringing in your ears, but still go out with your friends and do stuff (despite not hearing anything)?

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Jigglypuff, because I can reschedule another time for most events. Also because the Deafness may be permanent.

WYR Play a Pokemon Game or Be in the pokemon game having the adventure of another person?

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
This thread is still alive?! Well this is awkward.

1st one. Being a computer program sounds horrible.

Would you rather be immortal and have Wailord eat you, swallow you, go through its stomach and digested system then be pooped out, and it takes you 3 days to get out. OR Live the life as a human with a colony of Trubbish and Garbodor, and you never-ever fixed your personal hygiene.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
The first I guess since its for three days and the other is a lifetime.

WYR be forced to only fly on Spearows or Surf on a Shellder

Back