• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
I really feel like I would rather deal with Traffic Lights than a roundabout.

Roundabouts are a lot safer, especially in a country flooded with bikers.

Years
I'm a floridian and I can't even argue lmaoo its horrible down here. Doesn't help that they dont build the roads to deal with rain well and we live in a state where it rains a lot ok florida.
Yep when it's raining in Florida that means do 30 in a 55 and do 40 in a 70 :D

FlakyGuy

A super flaky person~
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Anyone else got cold fingers while typing? I miss my Summer temperatures :(

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
It's pleasant, it's welcoming, it isn't a meme that nobody has seen before, all good stuff!

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
or how about a senusret with his sister inyotef
tLfhq0y.jpg

Ice1

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
I've always been more of a dog person. I don't like the taste of cats.

Ice1

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
They all look scrumptious.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
the only thing better than cat pics are pics of KITTENS

pretty sure inyotef (foursret at the time) is on top of the pile here. Sixsret is the smoky-gray one, her markings became much more beautiful since then
Gedn8kL.jpg

here are the kittens crawling around the kitten pad, mama cat is very proud she says look
0U7NNYw.jpg

Alexander Nicholi

Years
I talked to my mum earlier before I slept today, she says Twosret is really rowdy, or 'mad' because she has no babies left to play with.

luckily she'll get to see Senusret and Inyotef in the beginning of April, since my mum is cat-sitting for us while we go to New Orleans for WWE.

Last edited:

Alexander Nicholi

Years
wth I want to own that many kittens at once

i would just lay on the floor and let them cover me and die happy
Seti's the mama cat incarnate right now, and she has 4 kittens out of the 5 originally birthed. Some of them are black, others are smoky-gray like Sixsret, and the father of the family, Tomás.

the genealogy of the cat markings is quite interesting, because it's more than just colour. Twosret is a black gold duster, which means she has a dominant black gene and a recessive gold duster gene (hence why her left foot is gold). Tomás is also a black cat, but his marking genes cause about half of the kittens to have a light smoky appearance that's irrespective of their base colour, because that's how he is.

this is why about half of the kittens are plain black, and the other half have Tomás's multi-colour tinge. it's also why Senusret is pretty much the lucky one, he not only got Twosret's recessive gold duster gene, but also has Tomás's tinge at the same time, and his longer fur as well.

These photos of Tomás do well to show what i mean:
4V5Pi4I.jpg

hf4k7L4.jpg

i think Senusret is going to get really big like his father, too. The mama cats have always been really petite, and comparing him to Inyotef really makes it obvious xD

also, this is Twosret's golden foot that i mentioned earlier, if you're curious:
YXCRTSj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back