• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

I wanna crawl into a hole and DIE!!

Nakala Pri

What was your most embarro moment? Was it with a friend, alone or at a party?

Mine was when I was being a crazy retard and my MOM SAW!! :O

Not sooooooooo bad, but whatev's. xD

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
^Your daughter sounds awesome. Just saying. X}

I can't think of anything in particular.
The only thing that anyone continues to make fun of me about is when I accidentally dyed my hair purple. But she does it in a teasing way, of course.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Flirting with this dude's girlfriend right in front of him. It was so obvious that he actually said "You've got the chops to flirt with my girlfriend right in front of me?" and I still cringe when I think about it.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Only things that come to mind:

• One time when my grandma and I were going to work in downtown Seattle, I turned right on a one-way street - in the wrong direction.... embarassing for me though since I claim to know the streets in downtown, guess I just forgot, luckily there was alley nearby for me to turn before any police saw.

• at McDonald's, when I had to use the restroom and I went into the female restroom instead of the male restroom, I was embarrassed when getting out and in front of me was the sign for the male restroom, looked behind me and yep, it the was the female restroom, a working employee did see me and just laughed.... I have not been to that McDonald's since, still embarrassed.

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
Pretty much the entirety of my 7th-8th grade years. In my 7th grade year, I started off as a whiny little wannabe-goth kid, and turned into an annoying weeaboo at the end of the year. After settling down over the summer and realizing I was an annoying little idiot, I went into my 8th grade year being pretty normal. However, I started going after this girl who I later found out actually liked me at the time, and completely blew it, so she ended up with a nasty D-bag bro.

Funnily enough, years later, I now despise nearly all the things I liked during my 7th grade year, and the girl from my 8th grade year despises me.

mikey

Discord Lead
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I was in middle school, and it was raining outside. So when I walked inside the building, I slipped on the floor and fell in front of everyone. Like literally, everyone. I went down hard too. I was sooo embarrassed. When I think about it now, I just laugh xD

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
Years
Went into work with a moustache on my face that was drawn with a sharpie by my sisters while I was asleep.

I was so freaked out, because I had no idea why everyone was laughing >_<

jcl

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2014
When I was in Pre-K I dressed up like a pegasus by taping paper wings and a horse tail on my back. Everyone laughed at me. I just wanted to be a pony.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Oh geez.... once there was this girl i had a crush on this girl and at the end of the day when we all went to our lockers to get our stuff and walk out of the building to the buses I went up to this girl while she was at her locker and I started talking to her. The thing was she didn't hear me when i talked to her so i was standing there for like 3 minutes and she thought i was just standing there creeping on her T.T so freaaking embarrassing

Nakala Pri

When I was in Pre-K I dressed up like a pegasus by taping paper wings and a horse tail on my back. Everyone laughed at me. I just wanted to be a pony.

Haha, adorable! :D I love ponies/Pegasuses/Unicorns. So gorgeous!

Back