• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Recruitment/Volunteering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Free Agent looking for work
Area looking for work: English-->French/French-->English Translater
Timezone: GMT -2
Preferred method of contact: PM/VM
Examples of work: I dunno what i should give for this.

Years
Recruiting a Team Member
Team name: We don't have one
Team Leader: Fantasykisala
Current Members: Fantasykisala,
Sunfished, Ęℓαчиıı, elarmasecreta
Current Game title: Pokemon: A Soulless World
Current progress made: Main idea done and programming started.
Position(s) needed: Spriter(s) who can make sprites from the fakemon drawings and/or new people sprites
Timezone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) I don't really care what timezone you are from.
Preferred Method of contact: Private Message
Link to your active PC thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7540254#post7540254
Additional info: All I really need is a spriter or spriters.

Last edited:

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
Years
Recruiting a Team Member
Team name: TBA
Team Leader: Mewlover22
Current Members: Just me
Current Game title: Pokemon Sun & Moon Versions
Current progress made: 3 Gyms, remapping most of the game.
Position(s) needed: Spriter, Scripter, Mapper
Timezone: Any Timezone
Preferred Method of contact: PM or Email
Link to my game thread http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=273252
Additional info: I have been wroking on this for a few years and need people who can work when they have time to help
me out and get some more progress on this game.

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
Years
Recruiting a game dev partner, not a teammate. I want someone who is equal with me not below me
Team Name: The Goodfella's
Team Leader: Me I suppose, but I regard anyone helping me as an equal
Current Member: Me
Game Title: Pokemon Crimson Skies
Current Progress: Have about the first 3 gyms mapped out. Doing more as we speak.
Position(s) needed: Anyone who can be a mapper, a spriter, and possibly even a scripter if were lucky enough.
Timezone: I'm EST, but yours doesn't matter.
Method of Contact: PM me with your e-mail, windows messenger and kik messenger both work.
Additional Info: I was working on this game about 3 years ago and decided to pick it up again. I've updated to the new essentials kit which is much better than the old one, now that it is more complete I will be more inclined to finish my game. I'm not trying to go for anything too fancy in my game, because the more things I put in, or the more special graphics I want, the harder it is going to be to complete it. I just want to make a pokemon game with good game play, a good story, and good replay value. Graphics are only graphics to me, I'm fine using the Kyledove Sinnoh sets for the most part, but if you have better graphics to use than we can use those too.

Deoxysomega314

And Egg
Years
Team name: undecided
Team Leader: Me
Current Members: just me at the moment
Current Game title: Pokemon Azure (not finalized)
Current progress made: I've got the basic plot done, a few maps, and the Pokedex done.
Position(s) needed: Mapper (I'm not the best), scripter
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Preferred Method of contact: PM on pokecommunity or email

Attachments

• 1. Chillin.png
    1. Chillin.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 3. Basement.png
    3. Basement.png
    32.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 5. Wild Pokemon.png
    5. Wild Pokemon.png
    43.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 6. Battle.png
    6. Battle.png
    43.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 4. Signs.png
    4. Signs.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 13
Years
Free Agent looking for work
Area looking for work: I can sprite fakemon and fusions pretty well. Couple of examples shown (I'll have to find my fakemon; I know they're around here somewhere but I haven't been on this forum in years). I have a tiny bit of experience with overworld objects and item sprites. No animations. I'm just not good at it yet.
Timezone: Central
Preferred method of contact: Prefer facebook. I'll provide link on request.
Examples of work: attached. I've helped with a few games on here before, but it's been years so I don't remember the names.
Additional Info: I am not looking to work for free. I don't want money, I just want help on my game in exchange for help on yours. Most of the people come to this forum looking to make their own game. You'll find many more people asking for help than volunteering. So...

Recruiting a Team Member
Team name: Delta Force
Current Members: Nobody is officially joined, although I have friends who help out from time to time.
Current Game title: Pokemon Delta
Current progress made: Lots of spriting done.
Position(s) needed: I need somebody to help me rip the tilesets out of the Ranger games. That's kind of it. I have somebody that knows programming and I can make the maps myself. If you can even find me a program that works so I can do it myself, that would be great.
If you're really strapped for help though and you like my stuff, we can figure something out based on your skill set.

I do not have an active thread for Pokemon Delta, as I am not sure I will be releasing it here. But since this is mostly a post offering my services I don't feel it's needed.
Additional info: I have a facebook group for pokemon-game related stuff. You don't have to join it but it's the best way to contact me, and I have more of my sprites showcased there (some vary in quality because I was working on a couple animation projects).

Years
Team Name : None
Team Leader : Gamez Console *me*
Current Members : Just me
Current Game Title : Pokemon Evolution
Positions Needed: Sprite Drawer / artist
Timezone : New Zealand( UTC + 12)

if you want to see media of this game check out my You Tube Channel : Gamez Conzole
for development videos

EnglishMilkshake

Delapitated Account
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2013
Pokemon Virus Lavender Developer Kit

Recruiting a Team Member
Team name: Team Virus Lavender
Team Leader: EnglishMilkshake
Current Members: None!
Current Game title: Pokemon Virus Lavender
Current progress made: Nothing other than a developer's kit
Position(s) needed: Spriter, Mapper
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Preferred Method of contact: PM on pokecommunity

Mood: Bored....

Click here for demo.

Download the Virus Lavender Developer Kit Right here!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
POKéMON ACANTHITE is seeking Fakemon spriters and tile spriters.

Team name: Pokémon Acanthite
Team Leader: Lorem Ipsum
Current Members:
Spoiler:

Current Game title: Pokémon Acanthite
Current progress made: Significant: full Fakedex and story, with numerous sprites completed. Tilespriter desperately needed, as well as additional Fakemon help.
Position(s) needed: Tilespriter and Fakemon spriter.
Timezone: Any - I am GMT+0.
Preferred Method of contact: PM me here.

SCREENSHOTS: (please note these are pre-revamp screenshots. We require tilespriters to replace the dated tiles within).

Screenshot11.png
Screenshot5.png
Screenshot10.png
Screenshot20.png

Additional info: Pokémon Acanthite is a reputable and long-established fan game which has been going for nearly six years now. We have hit continual problems in not having spriters, and we hope that someone here will be able to solve that problem.​

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2016
Is it okay if I want to recruit members before starting too much so that they can help me make some decisions like what engine we're using on what program and such?

Team name: Team Pocket Rocket
Current Members: Only me for now
Current Game title: Pokémon Topaz
Current progress made: Story 30%, Maps 1%, Region design 50%
Position(s) needed: Mainly scripters and artists
Timezone: (GMT +1)
Preferred Method of contact: PM, VM, PokeStadium Forum or SEGA Forum
Link to your active PC thread OR At least 4 screenshots (One of these are required. Posts without these will be deleted): Pokémon Topaz
Additional info: Two Regions will be available to explore in this game; the Sentou Region, and the Visou Region. I'm working on a decent way to connect the two in the story. I'm also working on the National Pokédex, which will feature evolutions and prevolutions to previous Pokémon (I've forgot the whole list without the thread).

P.S.: Acanthite is back? That's amazing! I had no idea that it was still being worked on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Silversnk

Valar Dohaeris
Years
I'm recruiting!

Team name: Skylar Team
Team Leader: Silversnk
Current Members: Just Myself (I work as a Pixel Artist, Mapper and Lead Designer)
Current Game title: Pokémon Mystical Grief
Current progress made: The game it's on it's early development stages. Just a couple maps done. Still need to change main interface and add OW's and tiles as well to finish the Prologue (first demo) part.
Position(s) needed: A Lead Scripter and a Secondary Spriter.
Timezone: GMT -4:30
Preferred Method of contact: PM, Skype, Deviantart.

Click here to go to the thread.

Additional info: I'm from Venezuela. English it's not my main language but I think I'm fluent enough to make my ideas understandable. This game it's divided by Chapters and it's supposed to be very emotional with a considerable amount of character developing. Plot twists are abundant. If you liked 999/VLR you're going to like my ideas easily because they have too much in common.

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
My old add got washed up so here's a repost.

Recruiting Team Members

Team name: Team Sienna
Team Leader: Pokemoner2500 (me)
Current Members: Pokemoner2500 (me)
Current Game title: Pokemon Sienna
Current progress made: 2 Routes, 3 Towns, 1 Gym
Position(s) needed: Spriter (Trainer sprites and OW sprites) MAPPER (I can't map routes for my life so I need someone to help me do it.)
Timezone: I don't care but I'm in Pacific Time Zone
Preferred Method of contact: Email([email protected]), PM me.
Link to your active PC thread OR At least 4 screenshots: Screenshots http://www.mediafire.com/?65ehqhd66elea
Additional info: Mapper is REALLY NEEDED. It would help so much!

SereneAmbience

Founder of Pokémon Ambient
Years
ambientcredit.png

Recruiting Ambient Chair Members (ACM)!

Team Name: Team Ambient
Team Leader: SereneAmbience
Current Members:
Spoiler:

Game Title: Pokémon Ambient version
Progress: In construction of main ideas, location, music, plot, and structure of character identities.
Position Request: Spriters (Tiles/Maps/Sprite), Composers, Essential/RMxP Scripters, Engineers, and Supporters (hardcore dedicators)
Timezone: Preferred Any!
Method of Contact: Private messaging SereneAmbience or send an e-mail to "[email protected]".
PokéCommunity Thread [click here],Official Google Sites [click here], Facebook Page [click here], Twitter [click here], and DeviantArt Group [click here]!

Screenshots:
An example of a few screenshots taken from in-game. These are temporary graphics + tiles. As development continues and expands, better visual effects will be presented.
Screenshot1.png
Screenshot.png
Screenshot2.png

SereneTirtouga.png
Additional Information: We are currently in the process of creating a team with the passion, knowledge, and commitment to create the game of Pokémon Ambient. A game that will utilize the concept of tropically-adapted Pokémon, such as the Orange Archipelago's tropic Pokémon and other type of differently formed Pokémon. These Pokémon will strive in a uniquely native set of islands that are popular tourist destinations, the region of Serene. We are truly looking for workers that love to dream BIG!!!
All those who join/distribute will become honorary Ambient Chair Member (ACM). Each member will be given a Chair Member trainer with their name in-game with their favorite team of Pokémon, an appreciation in the game credits and on the official website, and appear in the Standing Skyscraper in Silk City as a NPC attending a board meeting.

Last edited:

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Team name:
Don't have one.
Team Leader:
Me
Current Members:
Me
Current Game title:
Pokémon
Current progress made:
Region complete.
Position(s) needed:
Region Map... Simple right?
Timezone:
GMT 0
Preferred Method of contact:
PM
Thread.
No thread yet.
Additional info:
All I'm looking for is a professional looking region map using HG/SS style... If you feel you can do it, PM me, with a region map or 2, you've done in the past. I'm not looking for a team but someone to contribute, so I won't be calling on you every 3 minutes. Thanks in advance.

JokerBen

Director of Pokémon Nobelium
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
Recruiting a Team Member
Team name: Aloma Region Team
Team Leader: BGFM
Current Members: BGFM (Me)
Current Game title: Pokemon: Adventures in Aloma
Current progress made: Completed, but updates in the future
Position(s) needed: Spriter
Timezone: Eastern Standard
Preferred Method of contact: PM on here or email.
Thread for game
Additional info: If you read the comments in the thread, you probably figured out people hate my sprites, so I am desperate need of one to do trainer and overworlds.

Years
Recruiting a Team Member
Team name: TBA (To be annuonced)
Team Leader: Me, Wildlian
Current Members: Me and Superqami
Current Game title: Pokemon Untitled
Current progress made: none yet
Position(s) needed: Character Design, Scripters, Pixel Artists, Tilers, and everything else
Timezone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time
Preferred Method of contact: PM or Email
Link to your active PC thread OR At least 4 screenshots: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=301189
Additional info: I will appreciate any and all help :3

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
Newlogo-1.png

is now recruiting Fakémon spriter(s)!
Team Name: Team Zircon
Team Leader: Ęℓαчиıı

Current Members
These are the members that are making this game possible! All members will have a special cameo and will be available to battle once the Champion has been defeated! Our team is small, but very efficient.

Ęℓαчиıı - Team Leader, Fakémon Artist, Character Design, Mapping, Spriter, Eventing, Basic Scripting
Anaklusmos04 - Co-Leader, Fakemon Artist, Ideaist, Spriter - Composer
SuperiorLarxene and Lala19357 - Composers
Apple Juice - Mapper

Game Name: Pokémon Zircon
Progress: All events up to the Second Gym are completely finished; several compositions and sprites are needed urgently!
Position Request: I'm not exactly looking for a spriter to do all of the work/fakes. I'm looking for a spriter who can teach me the ropes! I'm learning to sprite myself so I don't have to rely on too many people; been let down too many times.
Regardless, I want someone who can touch up my sprites and give me some pointers on how to improve them!
Timezone: GMT -5
Preferred Timezone: Any! I'm very flexible and I stay awake deep within the wee hours of the morning. We'll eventually catch each other!
Method of Contact: Just send me a private message if you're interested. Once you've gotten in contact with me, I'll give you the following contact names: Skype, WLM, AIM and Y!IM.

Screenshots
1.png
2.png

3.png
11.png

Want more screenshots and updates?
H
ead on over to the
development thread
!

Additional Information: Pokémon Zircon is a fanmade game that takes place in the region of Azelon. The game is—initially—completely Fakémon. None of the existing 649+ Pokémon will be featured until the Champion has been defeated twice. The game itself will be a little bit more challenging, just to increase the fun. For those looking to join and are worry about their ability to contribute, don't worry! I'm a very patient person, just ask Lala. As long as you keep in contact with me, I'll understand. All of the members of this team are very friendly, so don't be shy!

Years
[FONT=&quot]
Recruiting a Team Member[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Team name: Risingmoon Gaming[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Team Leader: tommyger[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Current Members: none[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Current Game title: Pokemon - Mewtu's Erwachen[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Current progress made: [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]​

• [FONT=&quot]Tiles: 5%[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Scripts: 8%[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Maps: 3%[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Graphics: 11%[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Position(s) needed[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]​

• [FONT=&quot]Character Design (Trainer (PKM LV) and Story)[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Scripter ('cause I'm sucking at scripting on the Essential kit) [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Lector for the English language (Sometimes I don't use the right words to say what I mean in the games)[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Timezone: GMT+1 Germany[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Preferred Method of contact: Skype - PM - Email what ever ;)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Link to your active PC thread OR At least 4 screenshots (One of these are required. Posts without these will be deleted)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=303526

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Additional info: Looking mostly for a german helper but enlish is ok too. Thats a way for me to release 2 languages ;)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]If you need any infos just pm me.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

XmarkXalanX

Shadow Master
Years
Recruiting a Team Member
Team name: Team Neo Destiny (Work In Progress)
Team Leader: Mark Howell (XmarkXalanX)
Current Members: Mark Howell (XmarkXalanX)
Current Game title: Pokémon Neo Destiny (Created using Pokémon Essentials v12)
Current progress made: Maps - Four towns, four routes, two caves, one forest. Had post-game maps, but decided to scrap them. Scripts - ???. Graphics - ???. Story - 50%.
Position(s) needed: Spriter, Character Design, possibly Scripter, possibly Mapper.
Timezone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Standard Time
Preferred Method of contact: PM.
Link to your active PC thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=303616
Additional info: Currently in need of sprites for new formes of Pokémon, a HGSS-style region map for the Genesis Region, HGSS style door animations, sprites for Gym Leaders/Elite Four, and icons for new items. Pokémon Neo Destiny takes place in a new region created by Mewtwo with the help of other legendaries. New Genesis Region PokéDex. New Items. Custom Moves. This is my first game, so I'm not looking to make it perfect.

Bonus for Contributing: Any user who contributes to the game will be allowed a custom trainer in Victory Road with a team of their choosing (no Legendaries).

Last edited:

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
Recruiting a Team Member
Team name: Team
Gracidea
Team Leader: Pokemoner2500
Current Members: Me and kinda Saving Raven
Current Game title: Pokemon Grace
Current progress made: Have up to 2 gyms but route between the first and second gym is needed
Position(s) needed: Mapper, Spriter, and Tiler
Timezone:
Pacific Time
Preferred Method of contact: PM, or email ([email protected])
Link to your active PC thread OR At least 4 screenshots:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=304597

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back