• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Correction: Because 4KIDS dubbed Sonic X it wasn't that great. It has nothing to do with where it came from and whether it was dubbed or not~ I bet if Funi had gotten it it would've been a good dub.

Japan made an anime version of Power Puff Girls and a Visual Novel where you date pigeons. ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think I actually watched a few episodes of Sonic X when it was on TV a few years back. Least I think it was Sonic X.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Your inability to decide has caused you to kill this thread! /LE GASP

Yeah I'm not too sure. I probably shouldn't even be up this late. I'm gonna be headin' to bed soon though, so it's okay.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I love AoStH because A. It's nostalgia. B. It's actually decent. C. TAILS IS SO ADORABLE I DON'T EVEN.

Also, I think I played Sonic before Pokemon. Yeah, yeah, I know Pokemon was around after, but I think it was out when I first played Sonic.

Anyone who marks the interwebz as evil is afraid of change and must be arrested until they can learn to accept change.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

Japan made an anime version of Power Puff Girls

What? *must go watch naow* xD

Aaaaah, Sonic. That was one of the first GBA games I got~ although, I didn't fall in love with it like Pokemon.
Fun to play, though. I never really got to watch much of the TV series though~

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

You've never heard of PPGZ? o3o I know quite a few people on here who are fans of it~

I still remember having no idea how to leave Cerulean in Pokemon Yellow, thought I did something wrong, and reset my game.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I'm slowly watching my way through PPGZ, it's not great but I've seen worse. Turning Blossom in to the average "genki girl" sucks but the other two are pretty similar to the original. OST is ok, animation is basic kids show but it's ok. Oh yeah, Him is still a creepy sunovabetch.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think that's one of the first time I've really heard someone say that.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

(They're male. Of course it sucks for them. /no no, I'm not s'pposed to be sexist, especially when I hate sexist remarks myself)

I think it's cool. Let's just hope there's not a "Spongebob: The Anime" one day though :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Cruises can be a good way to get me into things. It's how I got into PPGZ for a little bit a year and a half ago. /ahhh, it's been so long already.

Oh god. The horror of just imagining that. ;w;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back