• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bravely Default

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
Years
I have done all the side quests except one in chapter 2 because i don't know where to find it!!I know where it is at the map but i can't get in.

I know for the Red Mage one you have to enter the town at night for the event. That tripped me up for a while. Also the blue exclamation mark for the Summoner is a slight bit off.

What do you mean by older FF games? Like the first few, or like VII?

I'd say FFV would be the most similar to this.

Years
I know for the Red Mage one you have to enter the town at night for the event. That tripped me up for a while. Also the blue exclamation mark for the Summoner is a slight bit off.

really;;Thanks for the info!I am gonna return back to Florem then and try again!

Last edited:

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
Years
They go up to 14. Don't bother going past level 9 until like chapter 4 because the JP curve just suddenly spikes to ridiculous levels.

Years
thanks for the info!
Basically i was wondering if it is necessary to train the characters using all the availabe jobs or just choose the "best"one for every character and train them until the end of the game;

Currently i am still at chapter 3 and i am leveling up my characters and testing which job is best for everyone..
So,until now i have all my characters at least with one job at level 10 and some others at levels 5-6. Am i doing it right or am i losing my time;;

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2014
I actually had to double check the release dates between US and EU since it was a complete joke in my eyes, as if someone was drunk.

Never have brought a game before that's been released earlier than the US, so this came quite the surprise. This game feels more final fantasy than final fantasy itself, quite ironic, it's been a while since i actually played a FF game, i'm enjoying it so far.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Apparently you americans will be getting the demo too. Enjoy the many hours of gameplay! (From the description it sounds like it's the same thing as the European demo, really.)

I'm at the end of chapter 3 now. Meanwhile, my friends and I figured out a major plot twist before we were really supposed to, and it's... pretty good. Just going to leave it there. Square Enix did good.

Years
I'm at the end of chapter 3 now. Meanwhile, my friends and I figured out a major plot twist before we were really supposed to, and it's... pretty good. Just going to leave it there. Square Enix did good.

i am there too...What plot;;Did i miss something;;;

bobandbill

one more time
Years
You'll have to wait a while longer actually (my friends have been playing more of the game, haha). But you can still figure things out, or stumble upon it, before you're 'supposed to', it seems.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
Years
You'll have to wait a while longer actually (my friends have been playing more of the game, haha). But you can still figure things out, or stumble upon it, before you're 'supposed to', it seems.

Spoiler:

Years
After 42 hours of gameplay i just restored the the fourth crystal ( Earth crystal ) and i found the Vampire Palace which it wants 5 or 6 keystones to open.So,these keystones are on the blue chests which i can not open or somewhere else;;

Also,is there anything else to do before searching the world about the "Light";I don't know where it is because i changed the settings and i don't have marks in the map.. (that makes the game more interesting!! )

bobandbill

one more time
Years
After 42 hours of gameplay i just restored the the fourth crystal ( Earth crystal ) and i found the Vampire Palace which it wants 5 or 6 keystones to open.So,these keystones are on the blue chests which i can not open or somewhere else;;
For the sake of spoilers even if it is minor:

Spoiler:

Years
For the sake of spoilers even if it is minor:

Spoiler:

thanks for the hint!!!Let the fight begin then!!

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
Years
thanks for the hint!!!Let the fight begin then!!

You might also want to go through your bestiary after you complete the Vampire castle because there's some useful stuff that's gone after you go to the light right until you reach the final chapter.

Spoiler:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I'm going to be getting it!! It looks really awesome. I'm okay with waiting though, because I got a lot of games for Christmas I can play in the meantime, haha. ♥

I'm especially excited because I've never played a Square Enix game before (gasp!) so here's my chance to get involved!!

Years
On my way to nab the demo now! Definitely can't wait so this'll at least satisfy my urges to play for a while.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Well the game looks great so far, and the music is every thing I imagined! I'm just a taaad confused about the Jobs - which ones would be more ideal for which character? o: Because so far I put Tiz and Agnes as Knights and Ringabel is a Swordmaster and Edea is a Ninja~

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
So far the demo is amazing. I was getting my ass handed to me since starting at level 1 is just brutal, and to top it all off I was on hard mode. That was a rough start. But once my guys started to gain levels (thank you Black Mage job!) it started to become much more manageable.

Well the game looks great so far, and the music is every thing I imagined! I'm just a taaad confused about the Jobs - which ones would be more ideal for which character? o: Because so far I put Tiz and Agnes as Knights and Ringabel is a Swordmaster and Edea is a Ninja~
So from my understanding, each character obviously have their own specialization for stats. Tiz is your balanced all-around character, Agnes is the best magical candidate, Ringabel has the best agility and dexterity, and Edea is the best physical character.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
Years

Honestly it really doesn't matter unless you really care about doing that extra 1% of damage. Just use whatever jobs you want or try to give them jobs that would benefit from abilities you already mastered.

Back