• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

DIEHARDSWAGGER

Sage Of Six Paths
Years
hello evebory, i update the web, with the last version english for snakebyte,

and i have one other alternative version with modifications: POKEMON LIGHT PLATINUM +

All modification done by LCCoolJ95

New Pokédex: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qjqx9pS8UX4

Cries added/New Formes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSYpMq-vcgo

Plus this:

New moves added:
1383497808903_zps415a3e86.png

1383494352801_zpsab5e7cbb.png

1382826057365_zps4f592de1.png

Ditto added because Kyurem replaced him:
1382883320554_zps4f61f0b3.png

Added in a move tutor:
1384554775116_zps83bb6835.png

1384554770635_zps19cfa0d9.png

1384729003746_zpsca062fcc.png

1384554790449_zpsa2efb658.png
[/SPOILER]

To note, Pokémon from Treecko to Reshiram all have appropriate cries. Also, there's a problem with the World Championships. They don't work. But everything else works.

DOWNLOAD;
http://wesleyfg.weebly.com/download-eng-version.html

-Can You Please Update A New Link To A New Version??? Please And Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Played plus since LLCoolJ95 does a great job implementing optimizations from later gens. About to go into the Lauren E4 with this team, pretty proud to show it off: https://imgur.com/a/TeezDG4. Giratina having Wonder Guard in this game is so nuts lol

For other Mac users, try to use diff verions of Ruby roms if you have to patch the game yourself. Also you need VBA, ran into glitches like not being able to evolve pokemon. Thank god .sav files work across multiple emulators

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 5, 2023
Has anyone found a fix for the Percy vs. Arceus bug yet? This bug has been reported a few years ago already, and I'm wondering if there's a fix since I'm stuck as well.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 9, 2022
Has anyone found a fix for the Percy vs. Arceus bug yet? This bug has been reported a few years ago already, and I'm wondering if there's a fix since I'm stuck as well.

Are you playing +? Try loading a copy of your save file into the main version.

Allen Ceedos

The Old School PokeFan
Years
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 2, 2019
Some questions about Light Platinum

I'm not sure what version I'm playing and whether it's Plus or Final, but I know it has some gen 5 pokemon like Lampent and Mienfoo. I was wondering if this game has Mamoswine so that I can evolve my Piloswine? And also if it has Chandelure so I can evolve my Lampent. I saved my game and proceeded to level them up to the 60s to test if they evolved or not and they didn't and just found it odd for them not to have their finale evolutions. Does anybody know?

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Aug 1, 2020
Im playing LP+ but i cant find any of the starters. its been 4 hours since i started searching . pls help.

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Aug 1, 2020
I am playing LP+ and is there anyway to find a wild mudkip and not from the professor who gives it to you.

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Apr 27, 2022
Where is the best place for me to grind before the elite 4?

My team currently consists of:
Toxicroak Lvl 50
Kingdra Lvl 56
Sceptile Lvl 52
Electivire Lvl 54
Charizard Lvl 53
Dragonite Lvl 57

Please tell me the best spot to grind and in return, I'll share a SAV file of my game.

Please message me if you have any answers/ suggestions on any team changes

Email: [email protected]

Last edited:

Mosmero

Hey, it's me, the Mos!
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
xpentakill said:
Guys how do I see if a move uses Sp Atk or normal Atk in-game?
This game uses the Gen 3 Physical Special split where the move is Physical or Special depending on the type.
Normal, Fighting, Ghost, Poison, Ground, Rock, Steel and Bug moves are Physical while Water, Electric, Grass, Psychic, Dark, Dragon, Ice and Fire type moves are Special. So a move like Shadow Ball is Physical while a move like Dragon Claw is Special

Back