• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
I care! ><

Lol anywyas, my team on FR has switched, by 1 poke, as you know, Electabuzz is switching the oh-so useless Pidgeot >.<

Anyways, no new shinies, gl yall!

KS-Out!

Ullion

Years
Anyone is free to join, but you have to wait for a co-owners permission.

Also, altho you may be in, only advanmced gen shinies count, but having shinies is still pretty awesome! ^.^

Arlynn

Fourteen
Years
Ah, well I better get hunting on my Sapphire then.

Well, here are the shinies that I have on Silver;
Pidgeot
Arbok
Sandslash
Nidoking
Ninetales
Venomoth
Persian
Arcanine
Alakazam
Golem
Rapidash
Cloyster
Haunter
Electrode
Weezing
Chansey
Starmie
Gyarados
Lapras
Eevee
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Flareon
Porygon
Noctowl
Ariados
Crobat
Xatu
Mareep
Bellosom
Politoed
Yanma
Espeon
Umbreon
Murkrow
Misdreavus
Dunsparce
Gligar
Steelix
Scizor
Shuckle
Sneasal
Teddiursa
Corsola
Hondoom
Kingdra
Phanpy
Porygon2
Smeargle
Tyrogue
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-Oh

Ullion

Years
What?!?!?! You have all those shinies? Incroyable! >.>

Oh and if you read the first page for this club, the shinies you got from using cheating devices dont count.. then again, i guess silver doesnt either xD

Arlynn

Fourteen
Years
Nope, no cheating devices. Hard work and convincing my friends to trade a few with me. All it took to get that done was a few Mews earned in Yellow, some old Mewtwos and a Celebi I don't remember how I got. =)

Ullion

Years
Oh wow, you must have been really lucky... thats what, every pokemon in the game in shiny form? XD

Arlynn

Fourteen
Years
Hah, I wish. I've been playing since the games came out, and I don't really like any of the other games. So I just obsessively earn and play all the time. I got the Flareon from my sister as a Birthday present tho.

Ullion

Years
Oh wow Cool. I'm the only one in my family to play pokemon, so I'm the odd one out XD

And ya, i played them when they came out as well, but not ALL the time, well ok, yes quite frequently, but definitely not as near as much as you XD

Arlynn

Fourteen
Years
Yeah, I was obsessed. I continuously drop Pokemon, and then pick it back up again.
My sister, two of my friends and I play Pokemon.

Now I'm going to head off to bed after playing s'more. Night!

Ullion

Years
Aight, g'night to you to.

Well nothing new, but Elect is coming along well, so i might get to E4 soon.. im trying the victory road right now..sorta.. >.>

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
Just finished reading four pages of posts. Happy new year, and may all of us find a shiny on whatever game we're playing. :D Well, back to lounging on my last day of freedom. Tomorrow I have school. :tired:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Well, good luck to everyone and their shiny hunts. I'm hoping to be the first of this club to get a shiny in '07, so I've been hunting a lot lately...I expect to do about 16 hours of soft resets per day until I begin school again on the 8th...I don't think I'll be able to do a whole bunch today because I have to study for an SAT test I'm taking(no, I'm not in high school, I'm in 7th grade). I'm hoping to get a shiny Latias, but I'm hunting for a secret shiny on FR that I hope to get as well. If I get any of my shiny targets, I'll be happy!

Furthermore, my brother gave me his LG, so I'm using that to hunt for a shiny Squirtle. Wish me luck.

Ullion

Years
Wow, nice to see you post again you two! =D

Anyways, gl to y'all s well, and so FF3K, whats Ur secret shiny? You can tell me, just post it here in the wide open thread and i promise i wont tell anyone XD

Anywho, nothing new here.... havnt played much, adn i need to do my homework i guess sometime today, well some of it, i too go back to school on the 8th ><

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Woah!!! Arlynn nice shinies in silver. I used to have silver version but my older brother gave it away to someone at skool:'( . I still havent caught any shinies but my brother said he came acoss a shiny tauros in the safari, so he tried to catch it from what I have heard but he didnt catch it... he said it ran away:( Ill try again next time.

Years
well i got news for you on new years eve at 3:30 pm i got this
018541612.jpg

this i warped then sred for so it is kinda legitament and kinda not but it is your call

my main target is shiny eevee now so that is what i will be hunting
wish me lcuk

Ullion

Years
gl, and grr to you, or too everyone xD yall get shinies so much, like, i am one of the people here who ahve very few shinies >.<

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Yea! Nice going shinyhunter! Me n killer-swift hve very few shinies :( But we will catch some sooner or later;) I hope I catch a shiny before or on my birthday on the 27th...

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
well i got news for you on new years eve at 3:30 pm i got this
018541612.jpg

this i warped then sred for so it is kinda legitament and kinda not but it is your call

my main target is shiny eevee now so that is what i will be hunting
wish me lcuk

Well using a Gameshark or action reply to influence the way of getting shinys is a no-no, so it won't be counted.

To be honest, it deffinatly makes me doubt your past shinys and any future shinys you may obtain since you own a GS or AR whats to stop you giving into temptation and looking up a code for shinys, or for a certain Pokémon to appear more often than it normally should. :\

Back