• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~>The Eevee and Eeveelutions Club<~

Status
Not open for further replies.

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Bump

New topic:
What Eeveelution do you think gets the most use in battle?
In my opinion, Jolteon. It just seems "everywhere" if you know what I mean, lol. Other than that Vaporeon and Umbreon seem common enough, and I think it goes without saying Flareon gets the least.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

I'll agree with Shiny and go with Jolteon. As it can learn Electric moves that can paralyze, you can't go wrong. :P Also, I think Leafeon and Glaceon are also useful, Leafeon has Giga Drain, while Glaceon has Ice-type moves that can freeze the opponent.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016

I would have to say Espeon on this one. The DW ability Magic Bounce makes sure that entry hazards are not set up on your side and as a bonus are instead set up on your opponents side. Espeon also has a high Special Attack and decent Speed. Magic Bounce combined with Calm Mind makes Espeon a threat to most of the OU tier. Vaporeon and Jolteon also get some use in battle.

Falling Wishes

"We're in space. SPAAAAAACE."
Years
Username: Falling Wishes
Your partner Eevee: Spectacular The Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee: When i got into Pokemon, Eevee amazed me how its unique and different from other Pokemon. Is was my favorite too. Jolteon would be my favorite and Shiny Vaporeon would be my second.

Topic: Which Eeveelution (Even Eevee) Would be perfect as a team? Double battles mostly.

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2012
Username: Nidorino
Your partner Eevee: Robbie the Eevee.
Reason why you like Eevee: I like Eevee because it is completely unique from the crowd! The first stage, Eevee, Is natural, and cute. But When it evolves it becoms uniqe, creative, and so powerful! :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hey guys, I'll add you both to the list since the owner is on holiday. c:

I would have to say Espeon on this one. The DW ability Magic Bounce makes sure that entry hazards are not set up on your side and as a bonus are instead set up on your opponents side. Espeon also has a high Special Attack and decent Speed. Magic Bounce combined with Calm Mind makes Espeon a threat to most of the OU tier. Vaporeon and Jolteon also get some use in battle.
I've gotta agree with you here. There's not really any other Eevee form that gets used this much x] With the introduction of hidden abilities, Espeon become a huge powerhouse in the OU tier and can even hold its own in the Uber tier. I think Jolteon and Glaceon both have huge potential to be used a lot more frequently though; they have great stats and wonderful move sets to take advantage of. :D

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2012
Username: Rashaden
Partner: Shadow the Eevee
Reason I love Eevee: It's so versatile and Umbreon is my all time fav pokemon!!!
Which Eeveelution gets most use in battle?
I do see many people use Umbreon as well as a few using Espeon, but I really haven't seen too many others used but I can see Jolteon and Vaporeon being used with their usefulness...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016

I've gotta agree with you here. There's not really any other Eevee form that gets used this much x] With the introduction of hidden abilities, Espeon become a huge powerhouse in the OU tier and can even hold its own in the Uber tier. I think Jolteon and Glaceon both have huge potential to be used a lot more frequently though; they have great stats and wonderful move sets to take advantage of. :D

Espeon still has to watch out for Bug, Dark, and Ghost type moves though since U-Turn and Pursuit can deal major damage. Jolteon should get more use since Ground is its only weakness and its Speed stat is pretty high. Glaceon doesn't get much use because it has many weaknesses and low Speed, although Glaceon could work in a Baton Pass team if played correctly.

I also have a question. Can anybody change the topic and if so when?

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Username: Serapimon-sama
Your partner Eevee: Shirayuki the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee: Eevee's the best Normal-Type ever! Also it's so cute!
What Eeveelution do you think gets the most use in battle: Definetly Espeon. Glaceon or Jolteon would most likely be a close second/third though.

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2012
Username : ToxicGame
Your partner Eevee : Miko the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee : Let me tell you a little story.
Spoiler:

Current topic answer : On French forums, I remember reading a lot about Vaporeon and Espeon.

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2012
THEEEVEENATOR999
MEEMOO The EEVEE
THE BEST POKEMON EVER CREATED HANDS DOWN AND IF YOU NEED A SPECIFIC TYPE EEVEE IS THE POKEMON FOR YOU

OH AND UMBREON BECAUSE ITS BEAST WHEN IT COMES TO SPECIAL DEFENCE

Last edited:

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Username: Rashaden
Partner: Shadow the Eevee
Reason I love Eevee: It's so versatile and Umbreon is my all time fav pokemon!!!
Which Eeveelution gets most use in battle?
I do see many people use Umbreon as well as a few using Espeon, but I really haven't seen too many others used but I can see Jolteon and Vaporeon being used with their usefulness...

THEEEVEENATOR999
MEEMOO The EEVEE
THE BEST POKEMON EVER CREATED HANDS DOWN AND IF YOU NEED A SPECIFIC TYPE EEVEE IS THE POKEMON FOR YOU

OH AND UMBREON BECAUSE ITS BEAST WHEN IT COMES TO SPECIAL DEFENCE
Welcome guys!

New topic:
When did you get your first Eevee?
For myself the answer is Bill's house in Goldenrod City, in SoulSilver. I actually didn't realize I could get it till I had finished the game and Kanto lmao! OMG the first time I saw that thing just.. <3333. How about you guys! In according with the new announcement, please no one-liners.

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Hm, if I remember correctly, I got my first Eevee from Bill in Ecruteak City (Pokemon Crystal). It was such a long time ago and now I'm feeling a little nostalgic. xD

Off-topic. I now know what to name my Eevee: Xenice. Additionally, I'd like to evolve her into a Glaceon. :D

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014

Well, when I was once close to getting Eevee in Pokemon Firered, my card broke -_-
Sssooo I traded a lot in Pearl and started evolving them. One was a shiny ^_^

NixChill

Who Ya Callin' Pinhead?
Years
name:NixChill
partner:tiny the eevee
why i like eevee:it has 7 evolutions and great in battle
topic: the top floor on celadon mansion in pokemon leafgreen

Last edited:

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
TOPIC: THE EEVEE AT THE TOP FLOOR OF CELADON MANSION IN POKEMON YELLOW
Could you stop using Caps Lock please? Thank you. c:
Hm, if I remember correctly, I got my first Eevee from Bill in Ecruteak City (Pokemon Crystal). It was such a long time ago and now I'm feeling a little nostalgic. xD

Off-topic. I now know what to name my Eevee: Xenice. Additionally, I'd like to evolve her into a Glaceon. :D
Haha, nostalgia ftw. xD And sure! Xenice.. interesting; is there a reason you picked it? :P

Well, when I was once close to getting Eevee in Pokemon Firered, my card broke -_-
Sssooo I traded a lot in Pearl and started evolving them. One was a shiny ^_^
Oh dear, those cards used to break so much :( Really? OMG lucky xD
name:NixChill
partner:tiny the eevee
why i like eevee:it has 7 evolutions and great in battle
topic: which is your favorite eeveelution? i would say leafeon. its useful in battle, it has great moves and its awesome :)
Welcome! Unfortunately that's not the topic right now :( The current topic is When did you get your first Eevee?

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Haha, nostalgia ftw. xD And sure! Xenice.. interesting; is there a reason you picked it? :P ]

Yes. And I remember having all my Eevee evolve into an Espeon back then due to the lack of evolutionary stones. xD

Weeell, here's the history of it. :D
Spoiler:

Oh yeah, the Glaceon icon for me isn't showing in the first page. :<

Mentalii

Back
Years
Username: Mentalii
Your partner Eevee:
Evoli the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee
: I've always loved Eevee. It and its many evolutions. I love it mainly for it cuteness, I have to admit, but also because among all the Pokémon, it represents the evolution phenomenon the best. It has also an intriguing side, as we wonder which could be each of its for the moment-non-existant evolutions.

In my Silver game. I fell in love with this adorable Pokémon
:pink_love: My first Eevee which then evolved into an awesome Espeon was also my first Pokémon that reached the level 100. So, it wasn't any Eevee. Among every Pokémon from all of my games, it's the one that I loved the most. It's really etched on my memory.

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Welcome new members!!
the member list is getting longer and longer!! :P :P

i think i got my first eevee at bill's house in Goldenrod and i evolved it to a vaporeon

@SkittishHeart : awesome story for a nickname :P :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back