• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2011
Help

I can't seem to get the English patch to work.. I know how to use Lunar IPS, can anyone help?

Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2011
duh rom patch

I can't seem to get the English patch to work.. I know how to use Lunar IPS, can anyone help?
after you downloaded the pokemon ruby rom and the english patch right click on the english patch and then open with lunar IPS and then it should tell you to select a rom to patch so click pokemon ruby and there should be a box saying patch complete or something like that.
then rename pokemon ruby to pokemon light platinum. but if you search youtube you can get the latest pokemon light platinum rom without patching in english.....

hope i helped
reply if it still doesn't work:D

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2011
Well so i got bug ? or i download wrong version of game or wthat ? I dl from official web site English patch. I post screen from game, sec.

I can't post image's, need 15 post's :P I will pm You image priv.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014
Ok mby i was to agressive.

1. Don't know the way how to make he Pichu's happiness high enough to evolve. Pls help!
2. Still don;t know how to evolve the Feebas... Pls help!
3. On Wesley's site, there is NO info about how to evolve pokemon's i look this site from 0 to 10000000000 bilion, and i don;t find enything about evolves .. LINK! pls! :(

its a hack...it evolves using a water stone..

Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2022
I need right kind of rom because I start load the rom in vba and it start black screen. No game freak intro. I use Ruby version 1.

Years
I think that everyone should stop posting the same thing over and over again and actually search the thread for the fix to the white/black screen issue.
It has been answered so many times now.

The majority of the time, it is because you have NOT patched Pokémon Ruby v 1.0

If you do not know where to find v1.0, Google search:
POKEMON RUBY USA.

The USA ROM is v 1.0.

redzb1

KING~N!!!!!
Years
Im stuck in route 510 because team steam is blocking the path what should i do?
i tried dig ON the dirt patch but it says CAN'T USE THAT HERE.
PROOF:
KvKdh.png

Nr6oX.png

Uh5u9.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2012
i stuck at route 416, a guy is telling me i can only pass with STRONG Pokemon.

i tried everything, help pls... what to do?

and when kadabra envolves? is there any evolution list for light platinum?

Back