• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pika vs Pachi

Lash

Years
That's right, time for people to see who is better, Pika or Pachi. Two cute and powerful electric types.

Battle one
025-m.png
vs
417-m.png

How to battle:

Each Pokemon starts off with 100HP
Every post preferring one Pokemon over the other, the other Pokemon loses 10HP
Post your opinion, why you think one is better than the other.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Pikachu is better, heh. The one in the anime is Uber, for one. For two, I like my Surfing Pikachu.

Also note that the Pachirisu in my trainer card down there is part of a joke team. XD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
Okay.. obviously my vote will be biased? *points to username*

Pikachu was alright to start off with, being the Pokemon mascot thingy and all. Surfing Pikachu also rocks, and it's movepool overall isn't so bad. And Yellow was the best of 1st gen IMO with the Pikachu following you around.

Pachirisu's one of my favourites though, it's got an unique enough appearance and more importantly, blue electricity! That was the main winning factor for me, having blue electrical attacks rather than the boring old yellow types. Its anime debut appearance was just hilarious, with the whole "hyper" energetic running around thing.

Pikachu is the best because Pachirisu is just another Pikachu clone.

It is sooo not a clone. There's no resemblance in the trademark tail and ears, xD

*points to former Pachirisu theme that I had*

Lash

Years
My vote would have to go to Pachi. Sure, Pikachu is one of my overall faves, look at Pachi! Its front buckteeth, its cheeks, its tail.. Its everything D:
It is just so damn cute, I can't stand it! Which is why Pika loses another 10HP from me.
Plus, what sounds cuter, Pika or Pachi? Pachi, thats what.

Pika- 80HP

Pachi- 80HP

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
Years
I would be rooting for Pikachu. I agree with someone else that said Pikachu was heavier, so that would give Pikachu and advantage. Plus he seems unbeatable...in the anime anyway.

Lash

Years
Glad to see that people love Pachi! <3
Pachi for life! Another 10 off Pikachu from me ;D

Pika- 70HP

Pachi- 50HP

Burgers Rule

Garchomp want PIE NOW!
Years
Wait a second here, I had already made this idea with almost these same rules! Wuzzap with that?

Actually, I made mine the same day as you. Maybe its coincidense. I didn't copy you I swear!

Lash

Years
Wait a second here, I had already made this idea with almost these same rules! Wuzzap with that?

Actually, I made mine the same day as you. Maybe its coincidense. I didn't copy you I swear!

Actually, you had yours first. I didn't copy your idea, I just liked it. Seeing as Pika and Pachi are good competition, you know the routine. Time for another rack off 10 points for Pika.
After all, Pachi has blue electricity, and it Sweet Kiss attack pwnz. Let us keep going with the comments to whittle down either Pokemon's HP!

Pika- 60HP

Pachi- 50HP

Gerri Shin

  
Years
sorry man, I gotta say I like Pika over Pachi. not that I have anythng against Pachi, I just feel Pika has a better move pool, plus it evolves from Pichu my 2nd Fav poke ever.

Burgers Rule

Garchomp want PIE NOW!
Years
Actually, you had yours first. I didn't copy your idea, I just liked it. Seeing as Pika and Pachi are good competition, you know the routine. Time for another rack off 10 points for Pika.

Sorry, I overeacted. Anyway, I like Pikachu much better. Although I really hate the little rat, Patchirisu is a ripoff of the stinking little rat. So, (Looks down, squeezes nose in discust) I'm going with Pikachu.

Lash

Years
Eh, seems to be Pika > Pachi. So, I will have to whittle down 10 on Pachi for once. All very strong points about Pikachu, with Pachi doesn't have.
Another comment: Pikachu would pwn Pachi in an Iron Tail contest :x

Pika- 50

Pachi- 10

Back