• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The best anime

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 26, 2007
This should be titled, "What's ur favorite?" because we can't decide which is "best" !

My alltime fave is definitely Cardcaptor Sakura!

Donkey Kong Song

Hunter of Duckheads
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 14, 2004
Azumanga Daioh!

Panyo Panyo Di Gi Charat is in second, while the original Di Gi Charat is 3rd.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
Well that's a hard qu as every anime has it's own good and bad points. But with my record of never missing a pokemon ep and still watching now, I think that it has to win. Though I really love CCS, some of Sakura's battle costumes are so lovely. Though I do enjoy the ZOE series at the moment, but thats cos of my interest in the game and I like Tenchi (muyo, Universe and Tokyo) and Pretty Sammi, but only because of that cutie Ryo-oki. lol I'm guessing anime films don't count in this as no one else has suggested any, mind u many of them are manga. lol we need a worst anime one, for me it's conflict between a couple like Sailor Moon (she scares me so much, her daughter seems to be the only sane one) and Yu-Gi-Oh (no matter how much I try it bores me. I remember watching a final battle with Pegasus ages and ages ago, then a lil time later after that new ones came on and some how Pegasus is back.Kiba(sp?) is changes like the wind too).

Netto

Saiya-Jin Warrior
Years
For It will have to be these 5:
1.Rockman.EXE Axess
2.Dragonball Z
3.Onegai Teacher
4.Sorcerer hunters
5.Digimon(Season 1,2,4)

Back