• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SC Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

DialgaPalkiaGiratina

Kudos to zappyspiker
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 8, 2010
"Yes! A haunter! What would you expect? A GROUDON?"

that made my lol!!

@ sooty, I could help, you, there are some maps the tSR and Google, if you can't find any, come andsee me, I'l make 'em (But ake it almost exactly the same as the original, for your comic)

Cobalt'Scizor

Wannabe Spriter/ROM Hacker
Years
I've never made comics before...
How big should each panel/frame be? I want to make a comic, and it seems that WarioWare D.I.Y. helped quite a bit. :D

I've got a storyline, but I can't find Pokemon Mystery Dungeon tiles... D:

Please can someone help? EDIT: Does anyone post here anymore? D:

I haven't got much, but this is my first ever comic. It's not one of those funny ones, but an action one.

Spoiler:

Volume 2:
Spoiler:

Volume 3:
Spoiler:

I put that name, because that's my name on another forum.

Also, I made a sprite version of devilicious' comic in their sig.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Milosh

The Twilight Rose
Years

*quietly creeps in* ...wow it's been over 2 years...
It's sad that there are no comics anymore....

This is the part where I should say... "Yeeaaaah!!! Come on Matt Silver, Decep! LET'S BRING BACK LIFE INTO THIS PART OF THE FORUM!!! HUURRAAAGH!" but sadly all my wonderful third generation sprites were lost when my old hard drive crashed.... (MAKE SURE YOU BACKUP EVERYTHING!)

And it seems that tiny pic deleted all my previous installments of Pokemon Destiny of Darkness.... So... someone .... light a fire beneath me... Should I work on a comic using these 'new' 4th generation sprites...?

Last edited:

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
Oh hey - it's Milosh! Christ, it's been two years? Man, feels longer. Lawl, I still have my 3rd gen sprites all neatly left in their folders and all that. Tell you what - I'm still not against the idea of comicking again, even after all the fun and the drama and the fact I'm probably more into writing these days, but man, I wouldn't mind a resurgence, and I'd probably jump on board with my old school 3rd gen stuff if interest was high... and by high I mean literally more than like two people posting every other week.

But I don't think that's going to happen yet. The old days of like ten page discussions about one comic... Those were the days. These aren't those days, unfortunately. :(

Milosh

The Twilight Rose
Years
Definitely! those were the good old days... but hey no reason why we shouldn't give it a shot. I had fun making the comics.., eventhough they do take a lot of effort for me. Yeah i don't really like the 4th gen trainer sprites anyway, so i might as well use 3rd gen again. They're much more user friendly. Hehe.

I any case Matt, let me know what you're thinking up. Maybe we could work on a joint project? Or perhaps we could share notes or something. im going to check my old pms right now to see if i have any sprites there.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
Milosh, if you need a sheet of basic FRLG spirtes, just give me the word and I'll send one to you. You might have to customise them from there yourself, but that's half the fun and all that.

What am I thinking now? I dunno... I got some ideas... Give me a couple of days and I might whip up something.

funrush

How's it going?
Years
I have a question. I'm planning on making a sprite comic that will go through Kanto, and I was thinking, if I don't pull the lazy card and make it all the way through Kanto I would want to go to Johto, and if that gets through, I'd take it to Hoenn. My problem is, I'd want consistency with the maps if that gets through, so does anyone know where I could find some 3rd gen-styled Johto maps?

Princess_Eevee9

I love spriting!
Years
Hmm I was wondering if people still sprited here I hope so because after reading roughly half of this thread I want to revive this thread and show people that Pokemon Sprite Comics are unoriginal!

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
Years
Anyone know any sites with Black and white sprites and maps

i plan on starting a comic, i just need an idea

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
I c-can post here right?
Here is my first basic comic (which is very n00b) made by "Comical Productiomahs inc." which is my TMed screen name(go find your own!)

145.png

Yeah, it sucks. But I tried xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back