• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y General Chat and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
With Sylveon only showcasing 4 attacks I think its still four. Besides that 5 attacks on Pokemon would upset the tiers for current meta as a lot of new formats would open up. it would probably throw the current meta into as much chaos as a new type would.

I do agree with Xander, changing the number of moves Pokemon can have at a time could upset the competitive balance and cause even more confusion, just like what would happen if a new type or triple-types were introduced.

There was talk before Ruby & Sapphire's release that the Pokemon would be able to have more than 4 moves at a time but that never happened.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Not sure if anyone has seen this, but:

main.jpg

This was taken from CoroCoro's website. It's believed to be April's cover page issue of CoroCoro. If you take a look at the top-right corner of the page, you'll see the starters. It's probably nothing, but maybe it can mean that April's edition will bring more info about the starters?

(btw, the issue that comes out in March is April's edition of Corocoro)

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I'm pretty sure that's Ichiban, which is just the side magazine of CoroCoro from a few weeks ago, which had nothing.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I don't want you guys to get too excited, but apparently this issue has quite a bit. Doesn't sound like just Sylveon and screens for XY. God the wait is killing me.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Leaks definitely will be coming by tomorrow the latest, its already in the hands of the usual leakers.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I don't want you guys to get too excited, but apparently this issue has quite a bit. Doesn't sound like just Sylveon and screens for XY. God the wait is killing me.

Where'd you here that from?? Not that I mind! It definitely can be exciting :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Oh daym that's awesome! By stickers I assume that means we'll see many X/Y mons? n_n That's great to hear~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Given that we only know six, and by "various" I would assume it's a looooot more than just six imo.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
True Enough. I'm just trying to keep my expectations as low as possible so I won't be disappointed. But if its LOOOOT more then 6, by Arceus is this month gonna be so fun.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Yeah, substantial is all I care about, not new Pokemon. I get really annoyed when people tell me wait for June, when in all honesty news should be substantial from here on out.

Years
I'm just hoping for regional information, and character art. I'm still trying to not expect much though x.x
The whole Sylveon hype's worn off me so I could care less if they reveal his type >.>

Years
I really want to see the starter evolutions more than anything else right now, then maybe Sylveon's type. Actually, revealing some more Pokemon would also be great right about now. And I'm hoping the
next coro coro is big!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Too.
Excited.

Leak.
Already.

Want.
Info.

That is all.

Cyclone

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Honestly I'm not getting my hopes super-high just so I don't get super disappointed, but I'm definitely excited for the leaks! If anything, I'd just like to see the rivals and some new Pokémon. I'm expecting them to keep Sylveon's typing and stuff about the starters hidden longer. It just feels too early for them to release that kind of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back