Coshiua

Autistic Kyogre

Male
Washington
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted August 10th, 2019
6 posts
199 Days
Ilike that Game Freak has decided to include Regional Forms in Pokemon Sword and Shield. Like other people in this thread have mentioned, the concept of Regional Forms makes sense and could probably have been added to the series a couple of Generations ago. As for the Regional Forms that were revealed within the trailer:
-I like Weezing's Galar Form, but I think that a different shade of green or even a different color might have worked a little better for the eyebrows, moustache-beard, and clouds of gas around it. I don't have much else to say against it... though I don't think I'll be able to resist nicknaming it 'Doug'.
-I like Zigzagoon's Galar Form, but I'll have to grow used to Linoone's Galar Form and Obstagoon: the colors look nice, and its a nice reference, but I've never really been a fan of KISS.

Team Yell is probably going to end up in a similar position to Team Skull from Pokémon Sun and Moon, with another organization within the game being the "real" evil team. Perhaps whatever organization(s) behind sponsorship within the Galar Region?