Jakob99

Worlds greatest trainer.

Male
Farmington AR
Seen June 23rd, 2019
Posted June 18th, 2019
61 posts
6.7 Years
I'm trying to import songs from Breath of Fire but when I export them, they all sound like they were exported from the gameboy color, not the Gameboy Advanced which is what console this game was rereleased on. Anyone know how to fix this? I have the sound files uploaded here. The tracks I want to use are tracks 18, 34 and 36. Give them a listen and you'll see what I mean. Any help is appreciated.

P.S. I do have a thread on this situation waiting approval but that can be trashed.
Pokemon Platinum friend code 4th generation= 0948-1529-1887 (Discontinued due to Nintendo Wi-Fi being disabled)

If you want to port over the new routes introduced in HeartGold and SoulSilver that lead to the Safari Zone, then head over here and watch the thread for updates. So far, Cliffs Edge Gate, and Route 47 are done. Next up is the Cliffs Cave.

Working on a POKeMON Emerald hack. This will feature POKeMON from Shinnoh, but just the ones that evolve from POKeMON already in the Pokedex (Gallade, Dusknoir, Probopas, Frosslass, Magnezone, Rhyperior). The one exception may be EEVEE if I can get more evolutions added in so you can evolve to LEAFEON and GLACEON.