• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon SURI

Jaizu

Average rom hacker
Years
Pok?mon SURI

Pok?mon SURI

PIkT2Az.gif

Story

This is not a remake, this happens after Pok?mon HG/SS.
This hack won't contain the Kanto region.
You recently moved to Johto.
Gold just won the Pok?mon league, and now he prefers investigating stuff than battling.
Lyra is a Pok?mon breeder, a good one.
Unow and Arceus are realted.
Rowan appears to help Elm and Gold with the Ruins Alpha misteries.

Features

• Pok?dex from Pok?mon Crystal plus pre-evos and evos from other gens, including 4th gen.
  • Arceus as last Pok?mon in the dex, since he is related to uknow
  • Default settings changed (battle as set, stereo music, fast text-speed)
  • Reusable TMs
  • EXP when catching a Pok?mon
  • Easy to forget any attack, including HM.
  • Music from HG/SS
  • Updated graphics
  • Revamped sprites. The ones who aren't revamped yet are updated to the NDS standars.
  • Animated title screen (It doesn't work in real hardware, like a 2ds, so an alternative download without an animated screen will be provided)
  • Story based after Pok?mon HG/SS
  • Moves from other gens (Scad, Fire Fang, Aqua Jet...)
  • Remade some Pok?mon movesets, important one updated
  • You can choose between two sets of starter Pok?mon (Eevee, Elekid, Magby / Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile)
  • PPS split
  • Better pok?mon level curve
  • Changed wild Pok?mon compared to HG/SS, so you can catch more stuff with better levels
  • IVs and natures strenght/weakness displayed in the summary screen
  • Cries from Gen 7
  • New characters and events, since it's a new story
  • Old moves updated, mostly damage and PP
  • Pok?mon League in Mt. Silver
  • Pok?mon will survive from poison with 1HP
  • Eggs hatch at level 1
  • You start the game with the running shoes, and you can run indoors
  • BW repel system
  • You can Headbutt small trees
  • Progressive Pok?mon Mart based in the amount of medals you got
  • RTC System: You can check the time in the indoor's clocks. Also you can evolve to Espeon and Umbreon
  • Lots of grammar errors! Please give me suggestions and help me to improve my English and the game dialogues <3

Edited Pok?mon
Spoiler:

Edited Attacks
Spoiler:

Screenshots

Some screenshots are old, that's why some are in Spanish. Hack will be entirely made in English.
There are more updated screens in this post, please check it out

RGy75el.png
fpnPtAL.png
3LTfhB2.png
aLhhA1p.png
fPhBWxQ.png
oLnWoCK.png
9VMsMN5.png
pQWm3bz.png
3T4XHgo.png
W39uaDG.png
CKTVncw.png
Q8Q5wkR.png
jPGAw71.png
ZqPq8YP.png
RKN5Bd7.png
S5Wd8RO.png
uWHb8fc.png
xYy9Ktk.png
XgShTGV.png
SiTsbE3.png
H4675Oo.png
fWXzQVd.png
wi5aDi8.png
TwI7Hpn.png
p0znPj0.png
npyEirr.png
5cZcX7T.png
LgWqNl5.png
oyC5Tkj.png
Bzyol2q.png
BiTe23D.png
yEfR3jm.png

Credits

Sayer, Javi4315, Hackun, Luna, Prince-Legendario, Magiscarf, PeekyChew, Alistair, Cope, Zein, Cnc, Epicday, Alucus,GoGoJJTech, ipatix, Wobbu, WesleyFG, jiangzhengwenjz. Tainted, DizzyEgg, KDSKardabox, Darthatron, FBI, Diegoisawesome, The DS-style 64x64 Pok?mon Sprite Resource, Seiyouh, WesleyFG, Zeo, Tokyn, Polloron, Hek el Grande, Nisarg, il1dan, DoesntKnowHowToPlay, Gamer2020, Spherical Ice, karatekid552, amatheira, Navenatox, Steven, Derlo, Navenatox, Kiy, usigusom, (), ????, tynno, amatheira, MrDollSteak, Scarex, lsmash

Download

Sorry, we don't have yet xP

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
It looks as beautiful as the pictures you dropped on Discord made it seem, and the idea of having a standalone Johto hack with an original plot too sounds great!
I can't wait for a release to try it out. Keep up the good work Jaizu :)!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
Hack will be entirely made in English
Now that sentence made my day!!! I think you should make this sentence bold or something because it is an important information. Lots of people are probably going to complain about the hack not being English lol

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
I just logged in to say that this is gorgeous, Man, it feels so good to not see a hack on Johto that's not a remake or has a twist in the original plot-line. Loving the screenies and the new custom battle backgrounds you've made. I'm really looking forward to the first beta woth bated breath! Please keep this going! Gonna keep a sharp eye on this thread from now on.

masterquestmq

Enthusiastic Rom Hacker
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
This is a contender for hack of the year. Happy to see a new project on the thread and look forward to the beta!

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
hmmm looks pretty intruguing might just try it out once the first beta comes out.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 26, 2022
Wow this looks great ill be adding this to my list of Threads to Stalk hope an english version comes out!

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
Wow this looks great ill be adding this to my list of Threads to Stalk hope an english version comes out!

he said the hack will be entirely made in english. so don't worry about nothing it will be in english. (look at the sentence above the pictures)

Jaizu

Average rom hacker
Years
@Logan First I'm finishing maps, then adding NPCs, then making them work (dialogues, battles, custom events...)

Another small update!
The mapping progress for a first gym demo is almost ready. You can walk from New Bark Town til Violet City. Indoors are still a WIP, same for NPCs, that's why some screens may look empty, NPCs are missing.
I changed the text-boxes, to get a mix of classic games, with the HG/SS style, I hope you like it!

You can now Headbutt trees
FvJ1NJZ.png

Spinarak and Sneasel will have their Pokémon Gold/Silver colors. Also I added a background for field battles, you can see it there since that Pokémon came from a Headbutted tree, and I wasn't in the wild grass when I headbutted it. Also changed the intro background colors, they are matching HG/SS now.
y4HlGXF.png
5kSdru5.png

Who the F is that guy?
gATuXbw.png

I think this looks cool -ignore NPCs please-
8EDV4lh.png

Why not?
vLUOth7.png

I made this, I hope you like this
XbNHblT.png
NMOHDSx.png
EZ8HTiN.png

Heracross got improved, and changed more sprites with revamps, not showing all of them since you know, that wouldn't be funny when you play the game, but can take a little taste of it.
PyAGz2f.png
yAV5H7M.png
1HyWkPF.png
0aI8SgU.png
j8B3M1U.png

And I don't know, some routes?
KxPZWZG.png
Cabr4db.png
fjqRSbi.png
bQHHn3o.png

Back