VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
2,964 posts
3.4 Years
#3 Let's go with Lucario and mega evolve him. He's a powerful sweeper and I like using him. If he is at a type disadvantage then I might consider using a Mew instead, but anything way stronger than that would be a little unfair to your opponent I think unless its agreed in advance that we both are going to use legendaries.

You are a young knight from the small hamlet of Pallet who King Lance of Kanto wishes to reward for your many years of loyal service to the crown. He has offered you a home near the Indigo Palace, gold nuggets and several dratini eggs. He also has given you blessing to find a search for a suitable wife and begin a family. After speaking with some of the ladies at court the King has proposed four possible candidates as your bride. Consider wisely.

A) Lady Misty of the Cerulean Isles. She a youthful, spunky red teen who lives by the sea, nearby a historic cave where only the brave tred. This dynamic redhead loves to swim and ride her water pokemon.

B) Countess Erika of the Celadon Groves. A beautiful, dem, graceful and sophisticated lady, exquisitely dressed. She lives in an elaborate, rich and cultured city known for its paradise-like gardens, attended by grass pokemon.

C) Marquess Sabrina of the the Saffron Marshes. A quiet, brooding and intelligent woman with long dark hair. This extremely talented woman has is often seen studying in the temple she built for the bustling community with her powerful psychic pokemon, she also funds alchemists and some say she is a prophet.

D) Granduchess Lorelei of the north. This statuesque, mature, calm widower often sports a fashionable monocle to read with. She is a distant relative of the king, and has influence with the throne. She is a mighty trainer who travels with a fierce armed guard of ice Pokemon.

Name: Narcissus
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163