• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I can take... requests... too...

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
I dunno. I'm in no way a good artist, but I've been drawing a *lot* lately... and I don't know what else to draw... so if anyone wants me to draw anything, just say so *shrugs*

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Do you mind drawing.. *thinks* The Gym Leader Whitney? @_@; If she's too hard then just say so, lol.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
BTW she wants her drawn because that's her entry into the Pok?mon world. They are so much alike. Check the Funny stories thread to see what I mean. ;p

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Lol Kairi, you've figured me out now! XD Whitney is the closest animated character that I've found that's like me... *sweatdrop* Especially when it comes to how clumsy we are. o.o;

Sleek

Eon Trainer
Years
im probably a mix between black belt nob, beauty jessica, and psychic cameron. or not. but, if there is anyone skilled out there, i would love it if you could draw me your own creation a fire pokemon. waa-chaaaaaaaaaa.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Kayleigh said:
Lol Kairi, you've figured me out now! XD Whitney is the closest animated character that I've found that's like me... *sweatdrop* Especially when it comes to how clumsy we are. o.o;
You remind me of Tohru from Fruits Basket though, Sweet, kind, cute,and clumsy. =P
Oh, and Jedi_Amara, can you do Haruka/May from Advanced Generation? I really love her char design. n_n

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Miyu-chan said:
You remind me of Tohru from Fruits Basket though, Sweet, kind, cute,and clumsy. =P
Oh, and Jedi_Amara, can you do Haruka/May from Advanced Generation? I really love her char design. n_n
Lol, well I forgot about Tohru. ^_^ Hee, she's another one that I'm just like!

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
*sweatdrop* Sure, I'll do all of those. I still have one exam to go, though. I have Tuesday off, I'll do them then.

Fire Master, for your Trainer Eyes, I need the info you want in it (you can have anything, just give me the heading and info but keep it short). If you want me to modify a graphic to look like you, I need a description and (possibly) the person you want me to modify (I used a female breeder for mine).

Then it's Whitney for Kayleigh. Sleek, you want *any* made-up Fire Pok?mon? I can do that... Miyu wants Haruka, and Hazuki-san wants Hazuki. So I'll have them done ASAP. After my exam.... it's tomorrow morning so you won't have long to wait XD

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
So do you want to be "Trainer Nina", "Master Nina", "Cooltrainer Nina" or what? XD I'll do it for you tonight, I have to be at home to do it since I don't like PSP XD

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
Fire Master said:
Beuty Nina could you use that picture i attached?
OK, I made this but I need to edit it. I'll give the new one to you tomorrow, for now you can have this...

Miyu, I've been working on yours. I need some help with Whitney and Harrison, though, I have not seen them on TV and I can't find full length pics of them. In other words, I don't know what they look like. If anyone can help, please either describe their clothes in detail or post a pic.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Here's a picture of Whitney! *attaches it* I'll have to look around for some of Harrison though, unless Cosmos would happen to have an extra. ^_^;

Junichi

Freshman at college!
Years
Here are some Harrisons

0224.jpg

0213.jpg

Sorry tis all I can find.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
Fire Master said:
Thank you JA it seems fine but if there is something to fix go ahead!
If you like the "Fire Master Nina" then I will leave it XD, I just thought you might want me to change to Beauty.

Thanks Cosmos and Kayleigh, those are exactly what I needed. Miyu, I'm almost finished on yours, I just need to finish colouring. Then I'll start on the two of yours, I need a little time to think about Sleek's XD.

Thanks Junichi, it's the thought that counts. I did burst out laughing when I saw those pics, though. XD XD

DUDE!!!

Back