• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~★★ KIRABOSHI!! The Star Driver Fanclub

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
It's been a long while (at least three years?) since I've bothered to maintain a fan club of any sort. So... I thought I'd try again. I ran a search and couldn't find a club for this yet, but if there is then I apologize. It's human to ere, after all, and I will close this one.

~★★ KIRABOSHI!! The Star Driver Fanclub
KIRABOSHI! This is the fan club for "Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto", a 2010 anime series designed and created by BONES studio. The premise of the series is that a boy of fifteen, Tsunashi Takuto, washed up on the beach of Southern Cross Isle one night, and was found by one of the four maidens of the island, Agemaki Wako, and a wealthy youth known as Shindo Sugata. Takuto soon enrolls in Southern Cross High School and quickly befriends the two who saved his life. From here, Takuto's adventure begins, as he unravels the secrets of Southern Cross Isle, and learns to use the powers he has within himself. Full of high school life and giant robots, this colourful series has many a person shouting out APPRIVOISE!

Rules
  • No adult content in posts, tyvm.
  • Use spoilers when talking about important events, particularly later on in the series.
  • You can change the subject, but make sure you respond to the subject at hand as well!
  • All of PC's regular rules apply.
  • If you want to join, write "president" somewhere in your post.
  • If there are any problems, contact me. I won't always have time to check this thread.
  • Once we get enough members, I will be putting up a members list. I'll also be putting up a banner at some point.

For a starting topic, why did everyone start watching the series? I started due to an affinity for mecha and BONES, and all of the "fabulous" comments around the time it started airing made me want to check it out.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
President.

Definitely in as i've adored the whole series so far. Why did I start watching? It was the "fabulous" comments that got me to watch the first episode and from then on Fish Girl and her song that kept me coming back.

images

Zet

Years
President.

I started watching because it sounded awesome from the conversation on another forum, so I checked it out and loved it.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
President.

Definitely in as i've adored the whole series so far. Why did I start watching? It was the "fabulous" comments that got me to watch the first episode and from then on Fish Girl and her song that kept me coming back.

images

Hanamaru Driver 8D

I forgot all about Monochrome. That song along with 9nine's work on the first ending, "Cross Over" and the second opening "Shining Star" have also kept my interested in the series as well. I really like those songs. *.*

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
For me, also, it was 9nine's music and Fish Girl's Monochrome that kept me watching, although I haven't seen any episodes for several weeks due to broadband cap restrictions also.

One of the best things about the anime, other than the music, of course, is the characters. With the exception of the class president - I forget her name, but she's creepy - I find them all vibrant, alive and just so much fun.

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
綺羅星!‏

i hope that was correct.
im in! though im only at episode 12 now, but catching up rapidly! XD;

i started watching it after hearing about it from several people, and seeing some little clips from the anime.. uptil now, i really like it. also, president.
it took some getting used to though, i hadn't watched any mahou shoujo shounen series for some time.. but now i don't even find the transformation scenes annoying in any way... which is a miracle.

Last edited:
Back